Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Elimisha'sombea | The Tree Dwellers (Pride Concept) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm
@Shicks:
Haha, welcome handsomeMidwife! C:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 am
Oh my, another leopard colony! biggrin *Splee!* I shall poke around my free leopards when I have a more reliable connection again >3> heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm
@Andranis:
Sounds good C:
heart

For those who don't have leopards for this, I have a few breedings in the works that'll have custom-in opportunities and possibly a few cub contests, so there will be chances if those breedings happen c:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm
SoA Name: Ngetal
Owner: Dame NightFury
Picture: uncert
Personality: Ngetal grew up an orphan without any family that she can remember. Neta is your strict English governess, or at least to those under a certain age. She loves children and believes that the only way to show that love is to be more tough than sweet. She has traveled the continent and learned from sages, healers, and mad beasts some of their secrets and knowledge. And to her amazement, some of them were right. Ngetal has learned that while meat is the best source of food for a body, there are some plants and things that can keep one for starving, heal sicknesses, and when smeared on wounds, fight infections.
History: An orphan for as long as she remembers, she doens't even remember family members at all, Neta has been traveling the continent, learning whatever she could.

Rank Wanted: Tutor

Extras:  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm

@Dame:
Welcome Ngetal! <3
Member list is updated.

I'll be tossing a few of my own leopards in here once I sort out which few would suit. I have such anti-social leopards. Tsk, tsk.
XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 pm
SoA Name: Esen
Owner: moineau bavarde
Picture: Esen
Personality: Esen doesn't want very much from life, but she wants to have a good time while doing it. She lacks the drive for knowledge that most of the other leopards possess, but this is where she was born and raised and she sees no reason to leave. Although Esen is on the large size for a leopard, it is hard to notice how hefty she is unless she is standing besides a smaller individual. By all rights her large size should hinder her movement in the trees, but a lifetime of climbing has given her the grace of a dancer and she would never touch the ground if she could away with it.
History: I'll come up with something later.

Rank Wanted: Sentry

Extras: Joining with Sali, below.

SoA Name: Sali
Owner: moineau bavarde
Picture: Sali
Personality: She can be bold when she needs to be and is a fierce, merciless hunter, but she's happiest when tucked away in some small nook or cranny where her bright yellow spots make her less visible. Shy and timid, she has spent most of her life hiding and watching others, skills which serve her well as a spy/scout.
History: I'll come up with something later.

Rank Wanted: Spy/scout

Extras: Joining with Esen, above.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

@Moineau:
Welcome! C:

Member list is updated, with a few of my leopards in position too.
Will be updating/fleshing out more of the details soon.
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:53 pm

heart

Velveteen Angel

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 am

heart

Miau has been upgraded to Council position so that I can work on getting the pride official this month/next month.

If anyone knows anyone who is available to make a cert background, fling me a PM. C:

And, of course, if anyone wants some RP in the colony, my three are available for guild RPs or AIM RPs.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 pm

heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 am
aww i would so totally toss dar'ian in here but he is a lepon sweatdrop

ahhh well XD i was going to say tho velve if you want to list Val as a god for the chemists or medics you can XD goddess of herb lore is always up for more places to visit  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm
Fiction1119

Aww
Ooh, that'd be great, actually. Thanks Fict! <3 She'd fit very well with the Chemist and Medic beliefs. c:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm
SoA Name: Demeter
Owner: Fiction1119
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Got a slight 'get off my lawn' personality. She knows her stuff tho so most people just 'get off her lawn'.
History: history is a blank ^^'

Rank Wanted: Assistant to a chemist preferably.... medic acceptable tho XD

Extras: she specializes with growing the plants needed by the chemists and medics. those that can be cultivated that is.

and velvy its ok ^^ and your welcome XD  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 am

Oops, sorry for the late reply!

@Fict: Welcome! <3 Member's list updated.

I should make up a form for people looking for familiars/specific ranks to bind with for Familiars...

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff