• Inquisitor 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 pm
Dame NightFury

Tag! End there?

I didn't get any kind of censor action, my PC doesn't care about the purity of my mental state lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:45 pm
Boudaihobbit
Dame NightFury

Tag! End there?

I didn't get any kind of censor action, my PC doesn't care about the purity of my mental state lol

That works great! If she meets anyone else between there and the viking pride she can be mourn how rude she was despite his happiness.

Your pc sounds cool. Let's you read curses and all! lol  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 am
Velveteen Angel

Mon'kut

ok i know this is late, but here's the tag for the two of them Company. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm
two new girls posted! xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm
Throws Mazal for Jamadagni. I was thinking a fling or maybe if their personalities worked together they could be mates?

Mazal is similar to Jamadagni's, she is serious and standoffish. When she was younger her heart was broken and she doesn't really believe in love. She has a darker side to her, that scares even herself. She feels no remorse when she kills another feline, unless it is a cub. She could never bring herself to kill a cub. Around others she tends to be a little quieter, not so much shy, she just doesn't really like to talk. It takes her a while to get comfortable with others.

I have a fling plot for her that if you are interested in I would pm you about it in more detail.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 pm
Club Snails
Throws Mazal for Jamadagni. I was thinking a fling or maybe if their personalities worked together they could be mates?

Mazal is similar to Jamadagni's, she is serious and standoffish. When she was younger her heart was broken and she doesn't really believe in love. She has a darker side to her, that scares even herself. She feels no remorse when she kills another feline, unless it is a cub. She could never bring herself to kill a cub. Around others she tends to be a little quieter, not so much shy, she just doesn't really like to talk. It takes her a while to get comfortable with others.

I have a fling plot for her that if you are interested in I would pm you about it in more detail.

She is beautiful! Throw the pm my way and we can hash out the details there xd . Just so you know, the U'W is probably the pride Jama's going to end up in. So that's up to you about the mate situation, but that can be one of the details we hash out xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 pm
*bumps!*

All of these pretties are in need of plots, but especially:
Jamadagni
Briskei

Poke!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm
emotion_kirakira bumps emotion_kirakira  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm
Dame NightFury

OK OFFER TIME

JAMA - SEND HIM TO THE FIREKIN? Seriously, I have a real sweetheart of a lioness there who's looking for a mate. Soleil is a soft hearted medic, who's a bit shy and hard to get to know. Though she wouldn't be opposed to meeting Jama. I already know he's a real sweetheart himself, so perhaps they could hit something off? I believe his colors are acceptable for the Firekin.

FOR MAYSA: I can has fling? I can't help but think they'd make nice cubs together >.<

FINALLY FOR DRU: Is she fertile? I can't remember :[

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 am
Depawsit
OK OFFER TIME

JAMA - SEND HIM TO THE FIREKIN? Seriously, I have a real sweetheart of a lioness there who's looking for a mate. Soleil is a soft hearted medic, who's a bit shy and hard to get to know. Though she wouldn't be opposed to meeting Jama. I already know he's a real sweetheart himself, so perhaps they could hit something off? I believe his colors are acceptable for the Firekin.

FOR MAYSA: I can has fling? I can't help but think they'd make nice cubs together >.<

FINALLY FOR DRU: Is she fertile? I can't remember :[

Jama, I'd be happy to send him to the Firekin. It was one of the possibilities when I first got him, especially after I named him. At the moment I'm working on a fling for him in the rogue lands, but I can start sending him in that direction after he helps your Jalouzi'nan'Syel. The Fling happens before that rp so lots of backlogs.

Drue is not fertile crying . Neither of my hybrids are. She's just going to have a good time and do lots of babysitting, unless you have ideas in regards to that.

For Maysa, It's going to take me longer to get back you on. She was a gift with concessions so I need to get in contact with gifter and see what's going on there. Your boy is very handsome though. *nods* heart heart  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Dame NightFury

Jama, I'd be happy to send him to the Firekin. It was one of the possibilities when I first got him, especially after I named him. At the moment I'm working on a fling for him in the rogue lands, but I can start sending him in that direction after he helps your Jalouzi'nan'Syel. The Fling happens before that rp so lots of backlogs.

Drue is not fertile crying . Neither of my hybrids are. She's just going to have a good time and do lots of babysitting, unless you have ideas in regards to that.

For Maysa, It's going to take me longer to get back you on. She was a gift with concessions so I need to get in contact with gifter and see what's going on there. Your boy is very handsome though. *nods* heart heart

Firekin plot sounds good to me! Just let me know when you'd be prepared to start it up. As far as Jalouzi goes, were you wanting another RP between them? She's since grown to adult, but i'm always up for backlog XD

For Drue I was thinking perhaps a reunion between her and Mezlijin, who's had a bit of a makeover since she's seen him last XD I thought it'd be nice if the two had a short fling while out in the rogue lands together, but I couldn't remember whether she was fertile.

I could possibly be persuaded into an eventaul adoption plot. Mez kinda owes Drue for helping with those herbs so long ago. He knows she's a kind and caring soul. Perhaps when he has cubs, he would allow her to adopt one? Not sure if that's something Drue would be up for ^^

- pokes Maysa -

I WANT HER BABIES XD Sorry those oranges are so lovely <3~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Depawsit

Firekin plot sounds good to me! Just let me know when you'd be prepared to start it up. As far as Jalouzi goes, were you wanting another RP between them? She's since grown to adult, but i'm always up for backlog XD

For Drue I was thinking perhaps a reunion between her and Mezlijin, who's had a bit of a makeover since she's seen him last XD I thought it'd be nice if the two had a short fling while out in the rogue lands together, but I couldn't remember whether she was fertile.

I could possibly be persuaded into an eventaul adoption plot. Mez kinda owes Drue for helping with those herbs so long ago. He knows she's a kind and caring soul. Perhaps when he has cubs, he would allow her to adopt one? Not sure if that's something Drue would be up for ^^

- pokes Maysa -

I WANT HER BABIES XD Sorry those oranges are so lovely <3~

Jama is now headed toward the Firekin, as soon as he's accepted. I'm hoping I can get an rp with a sentinel to direct him where to go. And then there's a few lions that I can throw him towards for duel. As for Jalouzi, I would like more than one more rp with her - maybe about three backlogged, and one as an adult .... ? emotion_kirakira I know that's a lot, but I really really like the idea of him taking care of her and teaching her to hunt and all. If we do another cub where she's healthy, maybe a juvie and adol as backlog we can give the illusion of him taken her as his ward? emotion_kirakira

Dru'estrosa is inferile. But I would love for her to have a lover. She JUST became a pirate, so I can backlog to a few months before she found her way to their lands, long enough for a cubless fling, and more time with Mez. She absolutely LOVED Mez. Though I will disclose that she's bi, so that might come into play every now and again. She would adopt, but that's up to you and whether you'd want that cubbin to be in the pirate lands.

Sorry about Maysa. I know it frustrating. She's kinda just sitting pretty there doing not much at all, but Lorne gave her to me and his lion was pre-destined to be her mate. And Jael, the lion, is very possessive in some ways, so I really do need to check with him before committing her to anything/anyone. *gives cookie* Sorry.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200