Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm
I offer up Jamadagni for your little Jalouzi'nan'Syel. He's a bit of a protector and highly patient, tolerant. Here's his personality description so far:

Jama is a serious lion that doesn't have a lot of humor. He won't laugh in public and what he finds funny are the sarcastic and dry humors rather than that of the silly and senseless, and sometimes down right crude humors (Three Stoogies are not in his favorites). Jama can and does come off as a jerk, insensitive, uncaring, and cold-hearted, but it just that he doesn't allow his emotions to be on display to the public's eye and scrutiny. Those are private and only met to be seen by those that he allows, close friends and lovers. If and when he has children, they will probably not see those emotions because Jama wouldn't want to show them indiscretions and weaknesses, attempting to be a good role model, though he will not be as uncaring toward them as he appears to those on the outside. Jama is a patient, tolerant, and stable male that doesn't believe in dictating to others.

I offer him up as what he would see as a mentor position, maybe even fatherly, and maybe from her point of view crush material? I think he's destined for the U'W but they can part ways long before that. *nods*

edit: sorry i forgot image. He's in my siggy too now. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 am
Did we ever finish Mlinzi's joining RP? I managed to dig up the RP thread.

Anyway, I'd love for N'Seka to RP more with his friend. As an adolescent he's forced to deal with the fact that the disease is back and that he's not a carrier. He could use a friend right now. And later I figure N'Seka could be someone to talk to about girl troubles. N'Seka is about to be paired up by a matchmaker too (for a fling), so they could compare notes xd  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm
Dame NightFury

That would be a nice start to help her get on her feet. I'd offer to have her tag along with him to his pride, but her family is already hugely abundant in the U'W and she's an attempt at spreading their genes a little. So that's why she's out in the rogue lands all alone :p

Does Jamadagni have any special talents he could try and help her excel - or at least get better at? Or would you prefer he just be an overall mentor for her?

Annchen

Yes, yes, and yes.

We called their little JRP over when we both got really caught up a while back. But I would absolutely love to have the two meet up again. Mlinzi would love to give him a shoulder to cry on or whatever N'Seka wants to call it, as well as offer to give him some experimental herbs to try XD He's still not all that great at his skill but he's getting better!

Recently Mlinzi's eye sight has gotten far worse, so he's blind nearly all of the time. But thanks to his friend Mezlijin he gets along fairly well. And Yes! Definitely want in on the note swapping action lmao. I'll have to find a matchmaker willing to make the match first but i'm definitely interested. For now do you wanna do an RP just between the two of them about the changes that have taken place in both of them?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:01 pm
Jama's best talent is serenity. Period. But he's a strategy-planner type hunter. He's taken down a African buffalo just outside the herd by himself. He's extremely generous as well to those that can't do for themselves. But he's not going to let others get away with dumping their responsibilities, at least not onto him. So Jama can get her to think outside the box to be a better hunt through calculated risk taking. ?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 am
For Kitwana plots:

I have this girl:

xxx

She is a seer who likes to talk in monologue but although odd, is a sweetheart. She'd probably be best for the matchmaker or for the romance that doesn't work out since she is a bit too odd really to be considered a true match for anyone, I suppose. Either way, I'd love to plot in the pride!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm
Dame NightFury

Oh even teaching poor Jalouzi to hunt would be super, but to precise and calculating at it? She'd quite possibly get scared by the entire idea, but face the reality that it's something she has to learn.

If you're definitely interested in the RP, i'm up for it! If you want to start it go on ahead, but it you'd prefer I do it, just leave me a note and i'll get on it.

Kimaria
For Kitwana plots:

I have this girl:

xxx

She is a seer who likes to talk in monologue but although odd, is a sweetheart. She'd probably be best for the matchmaker or for the romance that doesn't work out since she is a bit too odd really to be considered a true match for anyone, I suppose. Either way, I'd love to plot in the pride!

She's a pretty one, simple yet the perfect offset to his white! I'm definitely interested in her as a possible match, but i'd like to see if anyone else offers. Did you definitely want her to the Matchmaker's choice? Mlinzi wouldn't be too put off by her odd personality, he's dealt with quite a few strange lions in his short life - both sick and not sick ^^;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm
Depawsit

OK pawsie! At High Noon is ready for you! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 am
Depawsit

Right! I couldn't remember if you wanted to get a last post in or not so I never moved it from my unfinished RP list smile

I might know a matchmaker we can both use. N'Seka is going to be matched up with one of the matchmakers sisters eventually. He might be a bit reluctant to try experimental herbs at the moment since the last treatment worked for a while and then failed. But he could always offer. I'll try to start something for them!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 am
I'm in no rush so I'm happy to wait and see what other offers you get <3
If you like we can do an RP with them to see how they get on and maybe that'll help us place her in the best position for him within one of the three roles?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm
Kimaria
I'm in no rush so I'm happy to wait and see what other offers you get <3
If you like we can do an RP with them to see how they get on and maybe that'll help us place her in the best position for him within one of the three roles?

I'd love that! If you'd prefer I start, I can TRY to get one going later tonight and then tag or PM you then. If I can't get it done tonight i'll get it going tomorrow C:

Annchen

Oh? If you have a matchmaker and you don't think they'd be worried with a request, i'd love to know who it is. I really need one ^^;

And since I believe you started Mlinzi and N'Seka's last RP, i'll get this one started and tag you a link to it!

Dame NightFury

Thank you! Sorry it took me a bit to get back to the reply on it, I started school this week so it was a bit hectic lol.

I wanted to ask, if you would possibly be interested in another RP between Dru and Mezlijin? Possibly before she scoots off to the Pirates. I noticed she just recently grew again Congrats :3

But, I was thinking perhaps Dru could get Mezlijin talking a little more about Mlinzi, and after she learns about him she could suggest that Mlinzi take a little something special back to him. [ A cane of sorts, since he's going blind ] and perhaps she could help him to make it?

I really enjoyed the first RP between the two, but im not sure whether it was one of your favorites XD If you'd like to know more about the idea, let me know. Otherwise ignore my crazy rant o_o  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am
i've PMed to check if our plot is still go, and if it is I'll ask if he can handle pairing off one more strapping young lad smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Depawsit
I wanted to ask, if you would possibly be interested in another RP between Dru and Mezlijin? Possibly before she scoots off to the Pirates. I noticed she just recently grew again Congrats :3

But, I was thinking perhaps Dru could get Mezlijin talking a little more about Mlinzi, and after she learns about him she could suggest that Mlinzi take a little something special back to him. [ A cane of sorts, since he's going blind ] and perhaps she could help him to make it?

I really enjoyed the first RP between the two, but im not sure whether it was one of your favorites XD If you'd like to know more about the idea, let me know. Otherwise ignore my crazy rant o_o

That sounds great. I haven't played her as an adult yet, so I could still play her adol stage if you prefer, but Dru really liked Mezlijin and would be delighted to see him again while out and about possibly looking for more treasure or after killing another thieving monkey. How do you want them to meet this time?

And Thank you!!! xd Dru is a pretty girl! xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am
RP for you <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22596087