--- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:37 pm
Okay, well, I still have some setting to do, but I'd rather move my plotting to here. You can use my lion/non-lion plot threads as reference for those not yet set up. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am
Heeey, how many Rps does Tich have, and how many does the other guy you offered have? Because I can help if ya need but I think it might help me pick. LOL  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 am
Swampie arpee? 83?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:03 pm
The Aurrie

Yes! 8D They could all use RPs to up their count for future breedings.

Buffy: He needs 2 for a different breeding, so let's call that a -2. :"D And fffffff- who else did I offer?  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 pm
Bombyx sounds like he'd fit in pretty well with the Stormborn. Right down to the leaf-chewing (since they chew catnip to get drunk). Just thought I'd throw that out there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm
And on that note, Stormborn JRPs for Prinike and Bombyx anyone? ;DD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:13 am
Neon Fly
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Beltaine
User Image
My SoA: Caturix
What kinda RP? Possibly romantic?
Future plots? Aaahhh... I dunno! XD I'm just kinda fishing?

I'm not even sure if he'd have any interest in her. She's somewhat younger and comes with a lot of baggage, any relationship that happened between them could very possibly take a bit to develop, but Beltaine definitely has a thing for older guys.

I'd like to see her settle with someone who is older and wiser than she is. She's an artist and a seer and her seer abilities tend to come out through her artistry so she's not always the most sensible creature.

She can be very devoted and affectionate towards those that she becomes close to though, but she does have a mother who is a waterbuck, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about that. Lawl. >>;;

I have a plot thread here, if you'd like to peek at it to get a better sense of her. I really just wanna find a good fit, so if you don't think there's any chance in hell he'd go for her, that's fine. XD;

Thought I'd post this here from your other thread. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:45 pm
I have a perfect interaction for Sarika. I have a U'W girl whom is supposed to be a born in pride (she's a custom that I've taken in) and has recently lost her whole family to sickness. She is in temporary care of a Pad that was friends with her father. Perhaps the two could find some friendship and a bit of a sympathetic shoulder in their joint loss?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:29 pm
Neon Fly

Because he has so much of his own baggage and he's not really ever going to join a pride, I don't know that it would work. I'd be happy for other DawnWalker RP, though. :3

Kathryn Dragonna

Yes! My U'W girls need rps! That's a great idea for an interaction! Would you mind setting it up? <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 pm
Puhterodactyl

Gosh so many lions for my own lions to plot with. ouo
Well, let's start off with Coeur! XD
User Image
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.

I think she could teach Lunik how to be brave and maybe help try to boost his confidence. C:

As for any of your boys, Coeur is single, looking, young and fertile. ;D

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

If a fling is what you're lookin' for, I think Chidubem's browns would go lovely with her purples and blue. * w*

I think it'd be really fun for her to try to help out Lunik, too. :3 <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Puhterodactyl
~Kiana_Nala~

If a fling is what you're lookin' for, I think Chidubem's browns would go lovely with her purples and blue. * w*

I think it'd be really fun for her to try to help out Lunik, too. :3 <3

Hrm... To be honest I wasn't exactly looking for a fling for her, but maybe I'll change my mind? C: I thought about entering her into the M&M so it's likely I'll say yes to a fling plot. Hahaha.

Alright! Awesome. C: I can get an RP started for us? Or would you rather start it off?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
xD! Well if she just wants to flirt with some of my boys instead, I've got plenty who need to up their counts for their own planned breedings, haha. If you could start I'd really appreciate it. ; u; <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Puhterodactyl
~Kiana_Nala~
xD! Well if she just wants to flirt with some of my boys instead, I've got plenty who need to up their counts for their own planned breedings, haha. If you could start I'd really appreciate it. ; u; <3

That sounds like a good idea. C:
Maybe even one of them could be with Chidubem? If their Rp makes me swoon or something then I mean, I can't possibly say no to a fling. ;D XDDD

Okay. I'll quote ya when I got somfin'fer ya.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 am
Puhterodactyl
Neon Fly

Because he has so much of his own baggage and he's not really ever going to join a pride, I don't know that it would work. I'd be happy for other DawnWalker RP, though. :3

Kathryn Dragonna

Yes! My U'W girls need rps! That's a great idea for an interaction! Would you mind setting it up? <3

I know I posted in the shop thread too, but wanted to make sure it was in here where you can find it. Here is the thread.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff