Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Contact Gaia, Contact Developers, Boycott GC- Read on Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 am
we have been told to wait and be patient for years because the devs are working on other things, the devs are ALWAYS working on other things. please stop telling us you will get to it one day and actually put in somehwere on your list of things to do.

im really not trying to be rude but as i said, guilds have been waiting for years and we always get the same response that you guys have something else to work on and will get to the guilds later  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Uncle Kenny doesn't seem to really be interested in talking seriously with us about these issues. He has ignored my pm's and requests to join me in the guilds chatroom.

Just more of the same old-same old from them...  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Tari Death Reaper D_W

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am
Uncle Kenny
Hi guys,

As a member of this guild, I've been getting the notices for your mailing campaign planning and I wanted to take a few minutes to address some of your complaints behind it.

First off, let me be very clear that we are most definitely not ignoring you. I don't think there is anyone in this office who is not aware of the fact that Guilds needs some attention. We aren't pretending there is nothing wrong with it. That said, we unfortunately just do not have the resources to put towards Guilds in the short term. There are many things on our want-to-do list and some updates to Guilds are definitely on the list but those are longer term goals.

We know that you have been promised updates and Guilds enhancements many times in the past and we apologize for not having followed through on those promises. Going forward, we are doing our best to not make promises we can't keep and are committed to resolving the promises we've made in the past. I can't give you any specific time frame or any specific updates to expect but I wanted to let you all know that your complaints are not falling on deaf ears.

One final comment I have is that the reason your mailing campaign has not yielded much in the way of response is because the information you have is actually outdated. Unfortunately, I cannot give out the current information but I will say that the best way to continue bumping support for Guilds is to just keep an accurate list of what you would like to see fixed/added and just stay active. We know about this guild and about the Spring Cleaning thread so just keep doing what you're doing here. Sending letters and emails unfortunately won't help speed the process up.

We admire the determination you have for Guilds and are happy to see everyone so passionate about the feature. We'll do our best to give love where it's due but it will take time so just keep staying as patient as you can and keep that passion burning.
Far as I'm concerned that's no excuse! You have been putting other things ahead of guilds for all to long! It's time to make something else wait while you fix the guilds!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 am
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

james@gaiaonline.com  

Tari Death Reaper D_W

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 am
mamarita
Uncle Kenny doesn't seem to really be interested in talking seriously with us about these issues. He has ignored my pm's and requests to join me in the guilds chatroom.

Just more of the same old-same old from them...

The Facebook part of the campaign begins tomorrow morning!

its probably what the devs are told to tell us since that seems to be the answer we have been getting for years  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 am
It would actually be nice to have an email address to spam right about now...

I wish I could join in boycotting cash cards, but I have been boycotting them for years out of annoyance on how many annoucements are just them asking for me to buy more stuff. Yes, I understand that's how they make money... but a lot of the time I feel like the store get over looked because of all the evolving items, etc etc.

What I can do is keep boycotting and actually... BUY a card once the guilds are updated.

Lady_Red_Death

Eloquent Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 am
I suspect that the email address was turned off in the last day or so...because mine went thru just fine the other day  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 am
Lady_Red_Death
It would actually be nice to have an email address to spam right about now...

I wish I could join in boycotting cash cards, but I have been boycotting them for years out of annoyance on how many annoucements are just them asking for me to buy more stuff. Yes, I understand that's how they make money... but a lot of the time I feel like the store get over looked because of all the evolving items, etc etc.

What I can do is keep boycotting and actually... BUY a card once the guilds are updated.

same here, i havent gotten gaia cash in years because of an artist's attitude with some items when people said they didnt like them. even though i dont think that artist works for gaia anymore i still havent gotten any cash but thats just because not much has come out that im interested in.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am
Shanna66

same here, i havent gotten gaia cash in years because of an artist's attitude with some items when people said they didnt like them. even though i dont think that artist works for gaia anymore i still havent gotten any cash but thats just because not much has come out that im interested in.

The artists on this site seem to have a serious attitude problem.

Did you know it's the artists who developed alchemy? Because they like seeing the high gold prices on their items and back wings are apparently hard to make. eek Funny that every other avatar site has them. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am
Pilotslover
Shanna66

The artists on this site seem to have a serious attitude problem.

Did you know it's the artists who developed alchemy? Because they like seeing the high gold prices on their items and back wings are apparently hard to make. eek Funny that every other avatar site has them. XD

yeah i think thats really shitty of them and im not the only one who thinks so. ive been here since 04 and have given up on seeing good backwings from gaia. i remember when they said they would come out with the quest system back when that was new and they first started all the sponser stuff  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 am
Someone else pick up the gauntlet.IF you think you can do it better and get result, please do!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 pm
maybe have a large thread in the sf and make sure to bump it up at least once a week, preferably each day. i think that would be a good reminder and keep things civil  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am
Shanna66
maybe have a large thread in the sf and make sure to bump it up at least once a week, preferably each day. i think that would be a good reminder and keep things civil
Be my guest- you do it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 pm
mamarita
Shanna66
Be my guest- you do it!

i dont know enough about the guilds or visit the sf enough to make a proper list of things we would liked fixed. if you do something like that though i would be happy to pop in and bump it up during the week smile  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items