Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm
"Oww..." That was quite a surprise. Seeing as how Ema had been stuck in the mountains for a while before finding her way back to the pride, it was strange that she had slipped. She did her best not to curse too much, though...

"I'm ok," she said, pushing her way up. "I think I sprained something...owwww." So much for hunting for a little while. She was going to have to make sure that her leg healed right, instead of being crippled like Elea. A twinge of fear pricked her spine, but it wasn't a horrible accident. She'd be ok, she'd....

She started to breathe heavily, and took a moment to just let herself calm down, still lying between the rocks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 pm
When he got down to her, she was at the part where she said 'I think I sprained something', followed by an 'owwww'. And then she began to breathe heavily and Mapatano had no idea what to do. So he did the best thing he could think of, which was just sit down next to her and try to do that whole 'be there for your friends' thing. He was horribly bad at it, but at least he tried!

Mapatano glanced up at the sky, hoping Juu was still around and would see this, but didn't seem able to actually see the bird. "You're going to be okay." He said, while still looking up at the sky. Damn, the bird was probably much better at dealing with this! Heck, even Hisa would be better at that!

But it seemed she was calming down, so he repeated his question from moments before. "Are you okay?"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm
It took a few moments to realize that Mapatano had come near her. She was still wrapped up in her mind, remembering the accident as well as the fact that she was just as breakable as her sister if she wasn't careful. Finally, his words cut into her mind, and she slowly brought herself back to the present.

"Uhh...." She had a hard time gathering her voice. "Yeah....yeah. I'm sorry. I was just thinking about Elea...and her accident...once I realize my leg hurt."

She shivered, still trying to shake those emotions from her. "Sorry....sorry you had to see that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm
Mapatano frowned as he looked down at Ema, because he really did want to help her. He was very relieved when she began to come to. Phew! He thought maybe she had hit her head too hard or something. "It's okay." He said, meekly. "We all have our moments." He hadn't even thought about Elea then, and realized why Ema must be upset. They were similar, both in appearance and personality, and Elea would never be the same as before the earthquake.

"Do you think you can stand, or would you like some help?" There was no mockery in his voice. When it came to caring for pride members, Mapatano could be quite the good guy. But he didn't like the word getting around.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm
"I....I think I'll be ok," she said, shakily getting her paws under her, and lifting herself up. It was hard, as she didn't want to slip again. Heaven forbid she slip and run into Mapatano!

"I think you're probably worse off than me, even if you won't admit it," she said with a weak laugh. "I'll just hang around here to catch my breath, if you don't mind. At least, before I walk back to my own resting place. I can't hunt for at least a few days, just...in case." She didn't want to make this sprain permanent.

"Is that ok?" She hadn't really ever spent that much time with Mapatano, so...this would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:40 pm
He huffed. Nah, with that little scare there, Mapatano figured he wouldn't be feeling pain for at least two more minutes. You know, this was an excellent opportunity to escape! "Very well then. I will... well, walk it off. Like I said." He'd never liked sitting back to recoup. It felt so useless. He was a lion that walked.

"If you're sure you don't need anything..." He trailed off, because even if she needed something the black lion doubted he could help. She couldn't hunt, and neither could he, really. "Or if you don't need anything now, but do later, feel free to send for me."

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 pm
Ema was surprised that he was well enough to walk, but she wasn't going to question him. There was no reason to. If Juu saw him passed out somewhere, he'd probably lead Ema back to him, so....she wouldn't worry about it for the moment.

"Yes. I'll be ok. Thank you, Mapatano." And she meant it. Perhaps he wasn't quite so brash as she had previously thought.

-End-  
[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces