Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better: Mario or Link
  Mario
  Link
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Okay, MARIO PWNS ALL so ******** your oppinions about him if they're bad...

Anyways, you basiclly got a sword master, and a toilet master? Who are you gonna pick when you need help with a clogged sink? Or toilet? What is Link gonna do? Try to scrape it up with his sword? Or puncture a hole in a thing that you need? All Mario has to do is jump on peoples heads! But with little ol' Link, he has to hit them with his sword, AND THEN SOME!

And I mean comon! Bowser? Or "Ganon"?

Peach or... Zelda... That was a pretty pointless question. But some people prefer one over the other, but I'd have to pick Zelda. ONLY because YOU CANT ******** FIND PEACH IN ANY CASTLES! "Sorry, Peach is in another castle, but thanks anyway!" I HATE THOSE TOADS. But the main Toad is awesoem. Hes so cool. Best dude ever, and who do you like better? Little Link, or Luigi? Thats right, Luigi, he is the overall funny, tall... and cool.. I guess, dude!

And if you managed to read all that (I suggest you do), then you will realize, MARIO OWNS LINK. And he was old before his days on the NES...

(Additional: No Nintendo mascot was hurt in the making of this rant.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:08 pm
Fox McCloud 64
this generation is based on cool and hot people, charectors that people can relate to... i personally can relate more to link than a plumber... but mario was the first charector the miyamoto made and the guy who began the nintendo video game franchise, so mario will always be the symbol for nintendo...

Agreed he always has been it would be a crime to put Link up as Nintendo's symbol Mario can plumb and Link can't do anything he can't even jump on something and not get hurt and how is this green guy so well liked? Because girls adore him no offence to you females  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Future_Rockstar_2007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:21 pm
link  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:19 pm
MARIO!!!!  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

mr.keith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 am
i like mario a lot better because he is the one who brought nintendo up to the level that it is today...not link...oh no  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:49 am
Actually, it's been both. Mario is the most recognized character in the market today, and Link is the favorite. Mario has been a huge fan-base milker for years, and he'll continue to be as long as fun, simple platformers are popular. Link is a heavy-hitter for Nintendo. He comes, he sells, he conquers. He has fewer games, so less in total sales, but he's a fan favorite.

I like both, and I buy a sorted variety of eachs' (word?) game.  

Edymion
Captain

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Mario vs Link? Or Mario series vs Link series?
Mario vs Link
Mario series vs Link series  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:06 am
I don't know... I've always liked the Action/Adventure-RPG of Link verus the Platforming of Mario... Though biggrin I do thouroughly enjoy the Mario RPGs, which have grown almost too numerous to list.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:49 am
There are a lot more Mario games...he was the one who did make Nintendo rise up close to the top but Link is everyones favorite no doubt  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:26 pm
That's true, but I don't think a single Mario game has sold the same number of units as a single Legend of Zelda game.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:02 am
TP looks awesomecan't wait...want it now actually no I want it when it comes out/not now because I don't have enough money to buy it yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:48 pm
xp I have the NGC version reserved, but I'm gonna refund that and apply towards the Wii version ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Edymion
xp I have the NGC version reserved, but I'm gonna refund that and apply towards the Wii version ^_^

Good thinking but I have something I don't think you have...the first Zelda game ever made muahahahahaha on a gold cartridge on the NES  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:48 am
I like them both.
But I find Link to be in some really well driven story lines.
Not to say Mario isnt, but the usual sommewhat medevil fantasy theme to the Zelda games is something I have always loved.  

Al-aaraaf

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:25 am
Mwahahahahaha! I got you there, Lingo ^(^_^)^ ! I have all LoZ games in original and special re-release cartidges and DVD!

Mario + Link > All

Mario + Link + Samus = FORGET everybody else ^(^_^)^  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas