[PRP - Central] Games (Ruan Yu x Xun Li) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am
"Thank you," Ru said politely. It was always good manners to thank people for compliments. And it was better manners to deny them. It was even better if you could turn the denial into a compliment. "But I was clearly not able to keep up with you, and so it must be said that your running is better."

When she offered to practice hunting with him and their siblings Ruan Yu was momentarily torn. He knew he ought to practice hunting, but this run had been somewhat humbling. Yes, he had done everything right, but he had still lost, which meant he simply needed to be faster, which meant he needed to train at this.

"Another time, I think. I need to practice running some more, and I would like to do that now, while I have this particular stretch to practice on." He wasn't comfortable with the stretch they'd run, which to him meant that he just needed to run it more until he was comfortable with it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 am
Xun Li deflated at Ruan Yu's declaration to practice running more. She loved spending time with her siblings, but she spent most of her time with Zhenzhen. Xun Li didn't spend nearly enough time with her big brothers to suit her. She wanted more, but she knew that once Ruan Yu had made up his mind, she wouldn't be able to turn it.

Her tail twitched and she wanted to bite it. But she didn't. It wouldn't be very dignified.

"All right, Ruan Yu. Don't exert yourself." Xun Li nuzzled his side and left him by the boulder in search of her other siblings or any other youths she could play with, even prey youths would be good company at this point.

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers