will he die?
  yes, he'll die for sacrifice
  no voldemort will
  he and voldemort will both die
View Results

surf_diva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:15 am
covo
I'm predicting that Harry well probably die, I don't want him to die but when you think about it, the book would seem a little too prdictable if he didn't die and maybe even a little cheesy. The way I see him dying is when he's dueling with Voldemort he'll use his scar to make Voldemort feel all his pain. (kind of like when Harry can feel Voldemorts excitement in the 5th book) Voldemort will become overwhelmed with Harry's pain and will fall to the ground. Then Harry will preform the Killing curse that will distroy Voldemort. But because Harry's scar ties the two of them together Harry will die too.

The main thing I'd like to say about that is that Voldemort is now using Occlumency against Harry. Hence why Harry didn't feel any pain after the events of the MoM took place. I think Jo was giving us a hint that the mind connection won't be a huge thing anymore. What she has been hinting at is that love is the main point; it's Harry's power over Voldemort. We've known this since book 1, even if we didn't think about it then. I think that's how Harry will defeat Voldemort. I don't know what tactics he'll use, but whatever he does he'll incorporate 'love'.
The main issue I have with the 'will harry die?' question in general is that people always say that Harry will die before Voldemort, in some sort of sacrifice. That always bugs me, simply because of what we learned in book 6.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:00 pm
I think that both of them will get injure badly or they will die together.  

Alemontes

Monti Eyes

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:09 am
I DONT WANT HARRY TO DIE!!!

but personally i believe he will... i beleive that he will destroy 6 of the horcruxs and then realise the 7th is himself... i believe that when harry dies, voldemort shall die also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:06 pm
harry will have to die in the end because there is only seven books  

Numai Outcast

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:21 am
i think they will both die..the story will be boring though if voldemort dies.. and if harry dies it will be esspically boring!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:45 pm
I'm not sure whether or not Harry will die because of the prophecy. Still, it will be interesting to see what ends up happening.  

kitsunemajin90

cherrybomb420

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:19 am
im reading the book and so far Harrys doing realy good  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:50 pm
i reckon he wont die and i reckon jkrowling will end it with harry getting off the train for the last time with his friends but that is JUST what i think mrgreen  

Numai Outcast

MochaCreme

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:02 am
No Harry will live.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items