Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm
Slightly confused lolz cause that's what he's like.

Kind, always smiling, loves the night sky, often up star gazing, doesnt like to see harm befall other's, avoids voilence. He is chivalrous, although unlike his father is much more laid back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm
Mmmm k I wanted to be sure it was talking about him, and not his father. <3 I need to double check they aren't related, and if not I will keep him in mind. Thank you for the offer.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:10 am
Kaori_luv

I've decided to go with Parvaneh's first offer. I will keep your boy in mind for any future girls that I get in the U'W. Thank you again for offering him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm
*Bump* probably need to update things here.  

magnadearel

laefe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Sooooo.... I have these wild dogs... XD Wild dogs were the first pets I ever got in SoA and all of them have been under-loved. Literally, my one girl Temari and her daughter Kizaki were my first SoA YEARS ago. So I would like to give these babies some love. ^^ If you're willing.

User Image

Kizaki is a bright and happy girl that loves to swim more than she likes to run, and she can run circles around you. She used to speak pidgin and refer to herself in the first person. However when she joined Mitima, back when it was a pack, she learned how to speak clearer. Now she's packless and lost both her daughter and her son.

User Image

Raff is a blank slate, the only background that he has is that he was attacked. By what he doesn't know, he has no memory of it. What was once a loud mouth is now a quiet dog, but that doesn't mean he's a wet blanket.

User Image

Mushu is actually Kizaki's nephew! Other than that and the fact that I know he'll be loud... Mushu is also a blank slate... XD;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm
Laefe

Your girl is pretty. What kind of love were you looking for for her? I have one boy who's good for flings, and one boy who's looking for a lifemate.

Ilarion - He's often seen with his familiar and fellow bachelor Haruki'Ryuu. Not one to settle down, both males have had one fling each already.
Ingwe'Gazini - This boy was found as a cub in the mouth of a leopard and rescued by the Mbwa Mwitu(concept pack, link in my journal). His left eye has very bad vision loss. If you're looking for a mate, I'd recomend him.

As for the boys, I only have one girl. What were your boys looking for? She doesn't have any rps.
Kelrayiss - She's caring and quiet, but nothing definate worked out. She'd be open to joining the right pack or just staying rogue.

magnadearel

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Thank you. ^^ Her mom was just solid Wild Dog colors. Kizaki.... got dipped in teal from her dad. Oo;;; I've had one rouge mating which in her own way counted as a fling. XD;; It fit in with her story at the time. I would love for her to have a lifemate, she deserves one after all this time alone. I have no problem with her joining a pack or anything, she's a very good hunter and a fantastic nanny. If you'd like, we could do an RP between her and Ingwe'Gazini and see if he would tolerate her. *Laughs*

Raff I would like to find a lifemate for, but Mushu I could see more as having a few flings in his life. If she's quiet then Raff's easy going and laid back demeanor might fit her better. Or who knows, maybe she'd like Mushu's wild and zippyness. XD I've never RPd them so it could be interesting either way. Raff comes from a HUGE wild dog litter of 14 or 15 pups, Mushu's litter was huge from his parents too, but Mushu has a twin brother... somewhere. XD *Laughs*

If either of those work for you, let me know. ^^ I would love to RP my WD babies again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm
Laefe

I'd certainly like to see how Ingwe and Kizaki get along. He loves pups and often takes care of them if their parents need a break or are out hunting. Plus that's easier with his eye.

I've never rped Kelrayiss either, so I'm not sure exactly what she wants. Colorwise though, I'd lean toward Raff for her. XD

Preference on which one we start with?

magnadearel

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm
She'd probably be easy on him with his eye too. ^^ Depending on if he saw it as a weakness or if he acted like he had no problem, either way she would treat him just like a normal dog with two perfectly fine working eyes. *Laughs* Her younger brother Ryega(Mushu's dad) was completely blind, so she doesn't see it as a weakness.

Raff's whole family is gorgeous. XD I loved how they came out, especially on the old Mpinzani lines.

Nope, either one that you want to do first, it's totally up to you. 83

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:53 pm
heart  

magnadearel

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

A Mate for your Voodoo boy? Kimya is independent and straight-forward and believes that your gender should not define the job you do. She displays more practical, down to earth, responsible qualities and is not easily wooed by the charms of the others. She actually tends to be oblivious to the fact that anyone may actually like her.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 am
Day Dreamer427

Hey Dreamer! Thanks for the interest in L'envoi.
I like her, but she's really dark in color like him. Would you be willing to rp them and see how they get along? Perhaps where she's assigned to protect him while he goes into a dangerous place to gather whatever?
I'm not sure how he'd react if he started to fall in love and she was oblivious. XD

magnadearel

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 am
magnadearel

I'd love to RP them! Poor girl has been neglected by me. :[
I'll start an RP and drop it off here for you
and If the did fall in love it would be quite comedic im sure XP

Edit: Drop-off ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22963075

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:33 am
What you're looking for: Kynthia Concept Pack/Rp
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Kelrayiss
Plot: Its just a concept pack or regular Rp.
Other: If you don't want in the pack, then an Rp is fine and i can start it myself plus its the best pic i got. Don't blame me, i'm on a computer that has Google but it won't work.  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:44 pm
lee the wolf

Could I get a link to the pack?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items