View Results

Bugeera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:40 pm
Crimsonknight13
MisterMalice
Crimsonknight13
MisterMalice
Quote:
Entire Megaman/Megman X series. (not Battle Network-they suck)

So true, although I didnt like a few in the X series to much. I like 2,4,5,6,7,8,X and X4 the best.

Says you! evil

Says I. You disagree?

scream There is no such thing as a bad Megaman game! And you can quote me on that! scream

Okay confused . Even X7?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:45 pm
crying Ohhh, forget it! crying  

Crimsonknight13

Bugeera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:59 pm
I do apreciate people who come back to threads to see if their coment has a response, opose to those who give one coment and leave. Its so hard to have a desent conversation sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:05 pm
Crimsonknight13

Yeah X7 made me sad too. The thing I dont like most about Battle Net is that their turning Megaman into some kind of Yu Gi Oh Pokemon show/ game. I dont like what theyve done to all the classic master robots I remember growing up with.  

Bugeera

Crimsonknight13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:04 pm
MisterMalice
Crimsonknight13

Yeah X7 made me sad too. The thing I dont like most about Battle Net is that their turning Megaman into some kind of Yu Gi Oh Pokemon show/ game. I dont like what theyve done to all the classic master robots I remember growing up with.

scream Thats not why I said forget it!!!!You just wont admit that I am right and there is no bad Megaman game!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Oh, I guess I can see your frustration then. The Classics and the first four Xs are great. I havent played any Zeros yet because I dont have a gameboy. Ive played alittle of Legends number 2 and I also played the Mis-adventures of Tron Bonne(which I liked.). So I think your mostly right but I do disagree a little. confused  

Bugeera

Arthur Sataine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:34 pm
X7 sucks baaad. Just as much as the Battle Network line. Yea, some people like, that's fine. That is entirely their opinion. I just don't think moving one square at a time, having a limited space to move on and using a "chip" set to battle is not the true essence of megaman. The Zero games are "ok" but not as good as the classic or X series(this excludes X7). The first four X games were the best, but they're still holding up today.

Malice, this kid has some issues man. I can't believe he's getting this upset just because someone has a different opinion about something.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:50 pm
Quote:
Malice, this kid has some issues man. I can't believe he's getting this upset just because someone has a different opinion about something.

Yeah, its not like I insulted him.
Also according to my own opinoin, X7 was a very anoying game. That Flame Dog guy was bugging the heck out of me with his whole BURN TO THE GROUND, BURN TO THE-BURN TO THE GR-BURN TO THE, on-and-on talking. Saving Hostages has always anoyed me too. And X was acting like a total pansy most of the game. Wa, why must I fight. gonk Classic Megaman would never even hasetate.  

Bugeera

Crimsonknight13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:05 am
MisterMalice
Quote:

Yeah, its not like I insulted him.
Also according to my own opinoin, X7 was a very anoying game. That Flame Dog guy was bugging the heck out of me with his whole BURN TO THE GROUND, BURN TO THE-BURN TO THE GR-BURN TO THE, on-and-on talking. Saving Hostages has always anoyed me too. And X was acting like a total pansy most of the game. Wa, why must I fight. gonk Classic Megaman would never even hasetate.

sweatdrop Yea, I kinda overdid that, didn't I? sweatdrop And now that I think about it that way X was a bit of a pansey, wasen't he? sweatdrop God, I need to re-do my megaman evaluations......now that I think about it, the Battle Network series was rather anoying..... sweatdrop

I will have to get back to yall when I finally re-evaluate all my megaman games....I have every one ever made (wether I can still play them or not)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:45 pm
surprised confused neutral cool No biggy. Megaman is still a good series, its only a few I dont like. Heck I grew up with the classic series, Ive seen Megaman throgh many a battle.  

Bugeera

Bugeera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:48 pm
Anyone play any of these games?
Strider
Ghost N Goblins
Favorite Castlevania?
Favorite Metroid?
Favorite Street Fighter?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:31 am
I don't know about those games....Does anyone here just LOVE candy????
*chomps down alot of chocolate*  

Crimsonknight13

Bugeera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:55 pm
Not even Street Fighter? The game that gave birth to the fighting game genra.
Anyway, candy is awsome. I sure wish I had some right Now. Some Good N Plentys would be awsome now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:54 am
I have heard of street fighter, I just don't know alot about it, but on the candy, did you know they actually have a guild for it? Its called the candy factory guild!!! blaugh  

Crimsonknight13

Bugeera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Didnt know that... confused are you a member? smile  
Miscellaneous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items