[PRP - North] Home Sweet Home (Asli/Kito) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 am
Even if she found him cute, there was no way for Shan to know that, so he just kept on feeling like he was very bad at this. "Oh, nothing I need to attend to." He was lying, he probably had some training session or something to do. It was amusing to him that, right now, lying was working in his favor. "You have all my attention, and I think resting together sounds brilliant!" He only used the word 'brilliant' because he was trying to appear classy. Shan wasn't really the classiest among his siblings.

"I know just the place, right nearby. Here, come with me!" He offered her his best charming smile, and began to pic his way over to a place where he knew there would be a nice little tree to sit under. Trees in Tianxia rarely got very large, and this one would be no exception, but... still nice to sit beneath.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 pm
Though he might not have realized it himself, Shan was doing fairly well...at least when she wasn't deliberately making it 'difficult' for him, anyway. He seemed to have recovered, though, and she was obviously pleased when he told her that she had all his attention. That was exactly the way she liked it.

"Gladly," she agreed, and followed him with a smile of her own, increasingly optimistic about her prospects.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas