Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

It seemed the White Fox was destined to find himself always in the lower recesses of the great castle. This time it had been by choice rather than being worried about premature discovery. Now that the sorting ceremony was over and the children moved about from class to class and then some, the White Fox had a much easier time getting around and moving to and fro within the shadows of Hogwarts.

Today he found himself in the basement doing another set of rounds to search for anything that might prove curious or interesting. With fewer students in the area the white robes figure made only a few motions to check for anyone around him. Now he was free to examine and check the castle for targets of opportunity and situations of interest. Soon it would be time to make himself more known throughout the castle, but for now he would work in the shadow...and maybe give rise to a few rumors.

The smell of food told him he was close to the kitchen and he was glad he had not decided to go venturing before eating or he would be in a sorry state now. For truly the elves of Hogwarts knew how to cook some delightfully fragrant dishes. It seemed that the scent of food was the only thing interesting in the lower levels today and that had the masked figure trying to decide on his next destination.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina finished off her decadent chocolate dessert. Setting the plate and fork aside, she neatly wrapped the remaining tarts and turnover. She'd save those for a late-night snack or early morning nibble while she was working on her muggle schoolwork. Hana had worked her way through most of the shredded chicken. "Oh? What are you thinking of?" Shina asked when her new friend trailed off.

User Image
((OOC: Didn't react to whoever this White Fox is because I don't know who they are, and aside from that we are in the little hidden nook, not out in the hallway proper. ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

"I do not think I have even thought of the possibility. I am also wondering whether there are some witches or wizards - regardless of blood - that ever go back completely to the Muggle World." Phi found herself surprised by how easily she voiced her quickly deepening thoughts to the sweet Ravenclaw; a feat she was always troubled with. Her mind's voice was always hard to place into words and she often ended with the most generalized and short statements. However, with Shina and her genuinely curious eyes, Phi had said a towering amount in comparison to the mumbled snippet she would normally allow. Her grin spread further as it was her turn to inquire, "Are you hoping to keep up with your Muggle education?" wondering then if it was still hard for the girl to become accustomed to the strange word. Remembering her own bitter taste placing itself on her tongue when she was first introduced to it and having everyone and everything she knew be labelled as it.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh yes," Shina said enthusiastically. "I will be doing my best to maintain my muggle grades as I get my magical education. I am father's heir, and his business is muggle, though it has branched out into the magical world since his marriage to mother. I'm hoping to form connections and a solid knowledge of the magical world in my time here at Hogwarts so I can take the company further, turning it into a company with one foot fully in each world." Shina's eyes gleamed as she described her ambitions.

"No one would listen to a girl with no education past primary school, so that means I must continue my muggle education through correspondence courses and summer work. It shouldn't be too hard, at least for the first few years. Careful management of my time should allow me to continue through seventh year though," Shina said confidently. "I really am looking forward to learning more about the Western wizarding world. I'm more familiar with the muggle British world and Japanese wizarding world."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi's eyes seemed to have widened to a size almost surpassing of those of Hana's feline orbs. Surprise and bounds of imminent respect rising in each pore of her features as Shina confessed her plans and hopes with such brilliant vigour. By the end, Phi felt the touch and tickle of her pigtails as her head shook in complete awe; the Ravenclaw had never been so impressed with a person. A person who held so much surprise.
Suddenly a warmth swelled in the older Ravenclaw that replaced her words for just a second; an anxiety and a wish to become this wonderful girl's friend.
However Phi pushed the strange reaction back and regained the use of her tongue just in time to cut the silence before it became strained. "That is brilliant." She gasped, throat running on only half the necessary air but expelling the reaction regardless. A large grin whipped itself onto Phi's features before she continued, "Truly it is! What does your father's company do?" A touch of foreboding numbing her tongue in the knowledge that soon after this conversation Phi would begin assessing her own shortcomings in not taking the seemingly-obvious precaution of continuing her Muggle schooling. A feeling of loss touched her chest and squeezed it, but was soon replaced to swelling with raw interest.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina blushed lightly at the other's girl's awe. "Thank you. Father is the owner and CEO of Kiremono Shipping, an international shipping company with business in over thirty countries. Mother is from the Kushia wizarding family of Japan, a very old pureblood family. When she married father, she brought some ties with her, so we now do business with wizarding communities in ten different countries. But our magical business isn't nearly as robust as our muggle shipping, and I want to work on that once I graduate Hogwarts," Shina told her new friend.

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hallway to Basement

Ronyo found he was becoming much more capable of dealing with the homework of his classes every year. This year he had a large amount of free time that would allow him to finish his work and still have time to work on his own subjects, or the things needed for the Chimera Club. With the day being nice today and only a small chill in the air Ronyo thought it might be nice to head for his favorite training grounds, the stone circle.

As he past the basement he could hear what sounded like voices coming from close by. The boy's hearing was well tuned for small subtle sounds thanks to his time in the forest, and now more recent lessons with the old Chinese wizard. There was a smell in the air too, not just the basic aroma of the kitchen but something closer to his position. With a raised eyebrow Ronyo made his way towards the sounds and smells as was his inquisitive nature. As he rounded a corner he heard a voice he knew all too well and a smile grew on his face. With his ears guiding him towards what he knew would be a bright red head of hair to go along with that familiar voice Ronyo found he was a bit unknowing when it came to this section of the castle. This was badger territory and he had hardly ever made his way around the area and so much went on above ground. With a sigh Ronyo thought it best to simply call for his friend not that he was sure the Ravenclaw was only a few yards away from him now.

"Phi! Is that you? I can hear you but I'm not exactly sure were you are."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The light that seemed to glow from all of the Ravenclaw's features obviously revealed how interested she had become by their topic of conversation; by Shina's respectable goals and intense dreams. As her mouth opened with thoughts already clear in intent to begin to ask how the younger girl hoped to achieve said goal, as well as how interesting having such a set foot in both worlds would be towards a more cooperative and linked existence between the two worlds, she found herself voice-less at the sound of another familiar sound. Phi blinked her dark eyes with momentary surprise - mouth still hanging and tongue poised with unvoiced thoughts flooding and weighing it down - before turning towards the small crevice through which they had passed and separated their corner with the outside hall.
The awe that had focused on the incredible Shina suddenly turned to a mischievous humour that touched Phi's eyes. Mouth closed and full lips turned to a playful smirk of darker intent before calling out in a voice stronger than necessary if she were to be speaking to the younger girl, "Can Ronyo Storm not find me? I am surprised!" she said in tones of mocking pride. Hand flying up to cover her mouth as giggles then threatened to ruin the face of her words. The Ravenclaw then turned to the younger and smiled with eyes crinkling in delight, whispering, "That is Ronyo, a very good friend of mine." the information and the way it wove from her lips revealing that Phi would soon introduce the old and the new friend to each other - excitement making her heart jump in a dance.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hallway to Basement

He heard her clearly enough and also understood the somewhat mischievous playful tone used to taunt the white haired Slytherin. A smile grew on his face at the notable challenge his friend had just set before him and so he put forth his best senses to work the task at hand. His hearing told him he was well within visual range of the girl but due to the basements acoustics sound resonated off the walls making exact pin-pointing not possible through sound alone. The smell of food closer by than the kitchen helped Ronyo move more in a general direction and helped rule out areas that were not possible. The smell also denoted the prospect of food which meant a possible trail depending on the food in question.

Ronyo sniffed the air once again and bent low on one knee to get a better look over the area. Tarts...and turnovers, with a small fragrance of chocolate lingering in the air. The chocolate would prove no help unless it was melting and that seemed unlikely. The Tart and turnover however held a possible connection thanks to the pastry shell style of the covering. Ronyo set his eyes on the floor and looked about for anything that was not of the general grey and slate toned stone floor. A small flak...something with a almost tan and brownish coloring was laying lazily on one stone section. Ronyo all but moved to his belly with his hands and toes just keeping him off the ground by inches. From the one flak Ronyo followed his eyes to another and then another. After about five found flaks Ronyo had a direction that he moved towards the area of the wall that seemed a bit different and the way the light played on the area showed a difference in architecture that showed something might have been placed here. The smells were much stronger now and the collaboration of sight and smell allowed Ronyo to deduce a general location and then a more specific one. With a bit more looking and some more searching and sniffing Ronyo found what looked like a small crevice. Not wanting to simply walk in Ronyo decided to make a few quick raps upon the outside of the wall were the crevice lay near.

"Anybody home? Challenge accepted and seen through my friend. Well played," Ronyo chuckled a bit as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

The ring that Ronyo wore on his finger, the enchanted ring presented to him by Tamara Radcliffe, gave him a suddenly shock, signaling it had a message. When turned three times, Tamara's voice rang from the ring. "Ronyo, go to the third floor corridor and locate the statue of Gunhilda of Gorsemoor also known as the One-Eyed Witch."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:04 am
User Image
User Image

Shina giggled at the tap and call. "Nope, no one home! Try again!" she called out, voice bubbling with laughter.

Hana bounced down off the bench and darted out of the crevice. Looking up at the stranger, she meowed. Then she leaped almost straight up, coming back down to bound forward and pounce on his feet with all the energy of kittens everywhere. Bat bat, bound away, skittle sideways, bound back, bat bat! Her tiny body buzzed with her purrs the whole while.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin led the first years down the basement corridor and towards the basement. He paused at the door to the kitchen. "Here is the entrance to the kitchen, if you figure out how to get in, you are free to enter." he said with a smile. "Now the dormitory entrance is down here." he said as he continued to the pile of barrels. Here we go. he said with a smile.

( Exit to Here )

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Basement Hallway // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope the beds are cozy...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide followed the Head Boy to the hallway, looking around with a sort of dazed interest. She'd pay more attention to her surroundings later, of course, but for now, she was too tired to really appreciate the castle. She walked after him quietly, yawning to herself a couple of times. She followed him into the Common Room, her earlier concerns all but gone, ready for bed.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room**

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese followed the other Hufflepuffs and the male leading them. She saw the kithen and smiled. Well I know were most of my time will be spent... she thought. She looked toward the dormitory entrance and smiled.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired
With // Hufflepuffs
Location // By the Hufflepuff kitchen
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhylan followed Austin down the hallway. He walked beside his friend Jack, keeping equal pace with the boy. Somehow, the thought of them both made him happy. There was him, with black hair, and there was Jack, with white hair. I bet we look like a yin yang symbol when we walk together. he thought with a small grin as Austin lead them down into the darkness that was the basement.
[Exit to Basement]

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out