[PRP] Dream your days away (Saoirse & Primitus) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 am
"Not rude at all. Curiosity is natural." He smiled, sighing. "Where I'm from... I suppose we're all born in what you can think of as Heaven, or close to it-- because our home is next to it but to enter, we must pass our domain on to others."

He smiled.

"Mortals... Only when we give our domains to others, see this place. You you never know if one will grant such a gift."

He smiled on, looking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 am
She lifted her head, looking up to the sky as he spoke. Yet she couldn't even begin to imagine what a place called 'heaven' may look like. "I bet it is beautiful..." It had to be, if it was home to such a kind male as the one before her.

Lowering her gaze again she gave him a puzzled look. "Mortals can become gods?" She tipped her head, trying to puzzle that idea though. Yet it seemed so... impossible. How could someone like her ever be as amazing as the male? She certainly didn't feel worthy even thinking about it. Smiling softly she blushed a little. "I should think I will go up to the other place before long. Maybe I will see you as I pass by?" She smiled up at the big male, expression gentle and serene. The thought of dying certainly didn't distress her, it was such a large part of the pride's culture and daily existence that it was just the natural state of things in the young female's life. She was one of the cursed and she knew her time to leave would come sooner than it would for those who did not fall ill.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 pm
"Perhaps if I am visiting home, yes." He smiled. "And many others in passing. But we couldn't join you behind the gates." He smiled sadly, but smiled none the less.

"And I hope you have happiness before you do pass, or a family of your own if you don't already..."

Family...

She could keep his grandchild company up there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am
Returning his smile she shook her head the smallest bit. "Gods should not go to where mortals pass on." Her gentle voice was warm and understanding,asking that he forgive himself for whatever it was in his haunted gaze that made his smile so sad.

His following words made her look away, an old, well worn sorrow briefly darkening her own bright eyes, yet it was a fondly held emotion, like an old beloved friend. "I would love a family of my own...." Sh murmured softly, almost shy now as she gazed at her pale paws. My father is not young and I would like to give him the gift of being a grandfather before I passed on..." Yet there was something else left unsaid in her eyes as she glanced out beyond where the boarder of her pride lay, out into the open expanse of savannah where a certain gold, cream and black coated lion had gone.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:35 am
Primitus was quiet, musing. Would Kipofu understand? ....Of any female, she would, and he looked to her gently.

"I could held at least see to it you can have a family." He offered a kind smile. He'd done it before. And it seemed a fond wish.... It was the right thing, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 am
The faraway look in the young lioness' eyes was soft, tinted with sadness and a longing even she didn't fully understand. Yet the gentle god's words brought her back, blinking up at him in surprise before a gentle joy bloomed on her delicate features.

"You would do that...? For me...?" Her voice was so soft it was almost a whisper, respect and a touch of awe mixed with the wonder in her tone. Never had she thought that she would meet a god in the flesh, but even her wildest dreams had not hinted at such a wondrous thing as his offer. A family of her own, little ones to care and love and who would go on after she left this plane... young, strong hearts and minds who would take her father's wisdom and experiences into the next generation, who could aid her beloved adopted mother in her healing... maybe even one of them would wish to become a healer themselves...

Still gazing at the large male before her, her features soft with a mother's hopes and dreams for the future, she blushed shyly. "I would be greatly honored, sir."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 pm
Primitus smiled kindly.

"It's my honour to help a kind soul, and who knows. I've found my offspring tend to have gifts of their own. They may help your pride." He smiled. Ah, seers. They were.... Interesting.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff