Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
A little Glitchy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a glitch?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:25 am
I'm pretty sure this happened to almost everyone, I saw clones... ^ ^" I'd love to have duplicates of the items my avatar is wearing, though, heh, sell the clones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:03 pm
Hey! Is this a glitch or what? Isee sometiems my screen tilting or flickering a lil whenever I use the mouse on some areas. Does this happen to everyone?

And now a joke: Is the new Baia a lil glitchy or a lil bitchy? rofl  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:01 am
hypnocrown
Hey! Is this a glitch or what? Isee sometiems my screen tilting or flickering a lil whenever I use the mouse on some areas. Does this happen to everyone?

And now a joke: Is the new Baia a lil glitchy or a lil bitchy? rofl

XDD Never happened to me, what'd you scroll your mouse over? I have to try it.

Today just before I came to this thread, I had text floating near the bar that says 'post a reply' it read, 'You must be logged in to view friends list. You must be logged in to send private messages.' or something like that.

Weird, I'm clearly logged in. -.-"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:02 am
I just found out that the tilting in my screen does not only hapen here in Gaia. It happens a lot on pretty much every site I visit. Maybe something's wrong with mozilla firefox or something...

So you were logged in and that still happened? I think I remember something like that happening to me too but I can't remember exactly when it was...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:02 pm
hypnocrown
I just found out that the tilting in my screen does not only hapen here in Gaia. It happens a lot on pretty much every site I visit. Maybe something's wrong with mozilla firefox or something...

So you were logged in and that still happened? I think I remember something like that happening to me too but I can't remember exactly when it was...

I guess it happened to a few people then, or maybe it was random. At least it wasn't another item glitch, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:18 pm
Hey Marie! I just found out exactly when this glitch happens for me. It's whenever I click on the "submit" button. The screen goes up and down really fast for some reason. I wonder if that happens to me only... rolleyes  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:55 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Marie! I just found out exactly when this glitch happens for me. It's whenever I click on the "submit" button. The screen goes up and down really fast for some reason. I wonder if that happens to me only... rolleyes

Nah, it always happens... *Sighs before submitting post.* I wish we could turn off the little transition thing.

Oh my, inbetween each page I keep getting logged out, then when the page fully loads, I'm back on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:24 pm
X :: I loved it when everything went all screwy though now. Good times. :: X

Miwaslover

~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out