Dwindling Number of Active Furs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catora

Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm
Been tossed around by a few jobs, finally got to college and settled down into a routine, think I'll start being active again whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:46 pm
Sorry that I have been absent(I know a little hypocritical but I am usually on Gaia at least once or twice a day) as of last week. Various issues kept popping up to interrupt my internet time; lack of internet access temporarily crying

I want to thank you all for biting my topic.
heart
I goes to show that there is still some interest here and that provides me with hope.
I am also willing to pitch in to help out around here, with some gold & possibly for contests(though I have never hosted one).
I consider myself a somewhat decent artist but never have really posted any of my work on the internet.
Is there a commitee-like thing we can get going on that can help to galvanize this guild?  

ryukane satori

Apothecary Gordian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 am
O:!! Im newish to the guild. Ive been part of it for a bit, but i didnt go on gaia for a good bit of time. I shall contribute to the posts and what not as often as I can. Also, im looking into making an official fursona and would like to request some help on that if possible >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 am
ryukane satori
I am also willing to pitch in to help out around here, with some gold & possibly for contests(though I have never hosted one).
I consider myself a somewhat decent artist but never have really posted any of my work on the internet.
Is there a commitee-like thing we can get going on that can help to galvanize this guild?

There's not really a committee really. Just a few IM's back and forth between me and....well, the guild owner. That's about it, and it was usually a "can I?" question with the response of "go ahead I trust you".

So, with such unlimited power, I deem that it is appropriate to post here or in a new thread if you wish to figure out ways to get people more active. razz

As far as contests go, I can chip in. I had one going a while back but kinda abandoned it unintentionally... All my fault really, bad timing or something. sad
I actually don't even know if there's interest in it. Only about three people participated not including me. sweatdrop

Trazyn the Infinite
O:!! Im newish to the guild. Ive been part of it for a bit, but i didnt go on gaia for a good bit of time. I shall contribute to the posts and what not as often as I can. Also, im looking into making an official fursona and would like to request some help on that if possible >w<

What kind of help are you looking for?
Dunno if I can help or not, but I'm willing to try. smile  

Garek Maxwell

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 am
I mostly lurk and only post in a couple places on Gaia anymore. I just don't have much to say here. I havn't had much free time to do art for anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am
Inactivity seems to be a problem in all the guilds right now - no one seems to care... -__-  

ronnie92

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 pm
Iv been pretty busy emo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm
Forgot my Gaia password and the password of the e-mail account I have for it. Lame. All fixed now.  

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

Henrey Von Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 am
I agree i would hate to hav joined a guild that is slowly dieing away...that hurts my furry pride.. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm
ditto to the above^^  

0---Vyxin---0

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm
ronnie92
Inactivity seems to be a problem in all the guilds right now - no one seems to care... -__-
I've noticed as much. Even an ever-raging guild I've been with since '05 has gone quiet. Maybe the older generation is dying off/leaving?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 am
Tellers
User Image

LucytheLovableLoner

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am
Well, unlike you guys I have no good excuse. :c

I just.. stopped being on Gaia for a while, but I'm back now. Will try to be more active as a fur as well. ^w^.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff