Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
What Happens If You Like Someone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

So Its Siops Eh?Familiar?I Think I Met You In HollyWood. Sorry If I Speak Too Much English Im Quit Not Good In Tagalog Im Half =) So Please Do UnderStand

So What Does "Lalandiin ko siya " Mean ?

Oh really? I'm familiar to you? redface Please do understand also that im not that very fluent in english so im gonna explain this phrase to you in filipino.

Ayon sa aking katalisikan, ang Landiin ay maari ding maitawag na paglelembong o paguumalembong sa isang tao. Ito ay ginagawa kapag ikaw ay umiirog o sumisinta sa isang tao. Maari ding gawin ito kapag ikaw ay malipak o kaya'y naghahanap na makakapareha sa katre. cool

And Whats That?

What is what? Haven't I made myself clear?  
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

So Its Siops Eh?Familiar?I Think I Met You In HollyWood. Sorry If I Speak Too Much English Im Quit Not Good In Tagalog Im Half =) So Please Do UnderStand

Oh really? I'm familiar to you? redface Please do understand also that im not that very fluent in english so im gonna explain this phrase to you in filipino.

Ayon sa aking katalisikan, ang Landiin ay maari ding maitawag na paglelembong o paguumalembong sa isang tao. Ito ay ginagawa kapag ikaw ay umiirog o sumisinta sa isang tao. Maari ding gawin ito kapag ikaw ay malipak o kaya'y naghahanap na makakapareha sa katre. cool

HOLOLZ.
pinapahirapan mo naman eh rofl rofl

bully alert wahmbulance  

xhimei

Darling

ManoloFIorida

OG Gaian

PlusIe
Mystogan Mist
PlusIe
Mystogan Mist
PlusIe
he's gunna flirt with her rofl

LOL?!?!?! WTF!?!?!!?!?! I Wont Do That Lmao. And She Is Impossible To Be Flirted And Siops Might Like This One Cause She Is Smoking.But Not A Chance Shes Not A Bad Person She Is Kind To Everyone.She Helps Poor Children =)

then what do you plan to do with her once you guys are alone in the gym o_O

Probably Give The Poem I Made =)

okay emotion_dowant
i wonder how this would turn out emotion_awesome

We Have The Same Guess What Would Happen After =)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 am
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

And Whats That?

Hey Hey Arent You Mocking Me! Cause I Cant Understand A Thing What You Said.  

ManoloFIorida

OG Gaian

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 am
PlusIe
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

WAAAAAAA ! No plusle no ! I'm no bully crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am
Mystogan Mist
PlusIe
Mystogan Mist
PlusIe
Mystogan Mist
PlusIe
he's gunna flirt with her rofl

LOL?!?!?! WTF!?!?!!?!?! I Wont Do That Lmao. And She Is Impossible To Be Flirted And Siops Might Like This One Cause She Is Smoking.But Not A Chance Shes Not A Bad Person She Is Kind To Everyone.She Helps Poor Children =)

then what do you plan to do with her once you guys are alone in the gym o_O

Probably Give The Poem I Made =)

okay emotion_dowant
i wonder how this would turn out emotion_awesome

We Have The Same Guess What Would Happen After =)

i wouldnt say that,
but since you said that she's a kind person, i might think otherwise wink  

xhimei

Darling

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

And Whats That?

Hey Hey Arent You Mocking Me! Cause I Cant Understand A Thing What You Said.

I don't mock. And what I said was purely tagalog. Like I said, im no fluent in english. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 am
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

xhimei

Darling

ManoloFIorida

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 am
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

To plusle~Then What Do You Think?
To Siops~Then What The Hell Are You Trying To Do Huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 am
PlusIe
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

crying

Bakit mo ako ginaganito. sad  

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ManoloFIorida

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 am
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

crying

Anyways You Two Goodluck Im Tired And Sick So GTG  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 am
x Siops x

crying

bully ka kasi eh!
walang bully lumalampas sakin! rofl

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Mystogan Mist

my first thought was she might decline or whatever,
because poems are old school
but since you said she's kind, maybe she would even appreciate it
and maybe she's the kind who loves poems
and she might say uhh, yes?  

xhimei

Darling

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 am
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
PlusIe
x Siops x
Mystogan Mist
x Siops x
Lalandiin ko siya cool

HOLOLZ.

bully alert wahmbulance

Bakit ka ba nabubugnot sa akin? May ba akong nagawa na hindi mo naibigan? Ipabatid mo sa akin, IPABATID MOOO ! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 am
I'm liking someone at halos one year na. rofl
Wala lang, pag may gusto ako wala akong ginagawa. Kilig lang pag nakikita ko. Hanggang dun lang. Wala naman akong pakielam. rofl

Pre, parang ang bilis ng damoves mo. One on one agad. eek di ba pwedeng get tu now itchader muna.

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ManoloFIorida

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 am
PlusIe
x Siops x

crying

bully ka kasi eh!
walang bully lumalampas sakin! rofl

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Mystogan Mist

my first thought was she might decline or whatever,
because poems are old school
but since you said she's kind, maybe she would even appreciate it
and maybe she's the kind who loves poems
and she might say uhh, yes?

To Plusle~NeverMind Its Shitty Move.Ayways Lets Talk Maybe Tomorrow Im Sleepy Good Night =)
To Siops~ Sorry Man Now I Get That Sentence. Never Did That On Purpose Good Night Anyways And Take Care!  
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff