Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm
I have a few kiddos to offer to Taanisi! smile

Gylfie - for best friends/competitor. Maybe it could be something where they grow up close together, but as they reach maturity more of a competitiveness sparks between then (hunting, going for the same boy, etc) ;]

Then there's Keahi and Soren who could be used for general rp (though, they are likely typical boys "eww girls have cooties!" mentalitiy. [Though, I see Soren being more of the follower of these two boys, so he'd be like your quiet shy kid when not around any of guys xD]

Definitely am up for the swiftly tagged rps as well XD (AIM: Goldenice2003) <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 pm
Cubs and juves are all updated!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm
I might have something for Sendri. I have one of the adol Gypsy Ladies, Fireheart. I know she's not near his age, but she's got a good head on her shoulders as far as the pride is concerned. She's more serious than most and hopes to take over the command of the warriors and hunters once she's old enough. If he wanted a lesson in how to be a kind royal, she'd be the one to go to. She's in my journal, if you click my sig it'll take you there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 pm
SilverLutz
I might have something for Sendri. I have one of the adol Gypsy Ladies, Fireheart. I know she's not near his age, but she's got a good head on her shoulders as far as the pride is concerned. She's more serious than most and hopes to take over the command of the warriors and hunters once she's old enough. If he wanted a lesson in how to be a kind royal, she'd be the one to go to. She's in my journal, if you click my sig it'll take you there.

That sounds like a sound idea, but since he's only just born, I'd rather he have cubbish rps for a while yet. I can keep it in mind for when he's older though, if you are still game by then?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 pm
Certainly~ Just shoot me a PM when he's ready. Fireheart'll be growing this month but she'll still be more than willing. Are they related to each other? I think they are...same mother, different father probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 pm
Yup, I do believe they are! ::grins:: Big sister can show him a few things, ayup.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:00 pm
kizi sib rp plox biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
I have Releeshahn's sister!
Uaminifu is very bubbly and friendly, but she's a bit insane and rather nasty when she has a 'vision'. Her visions are just intense migraines, but it's her seer ability trying to kick in. As a cub, it'll just cause her to lash out and lose her mind. I may develop her into using her seer abilities, though for now, she'll just go a bit insane until the moment has passed.  

Skyflu
Crew

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:32 pm
samus x
kizi sib rp plox biggrin

Set us up a rp, Samus! ::hugs::  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Blu Chalk

I have Releeshahn's sister!
Uaminifu is very bubbly and friendly, but she's a bit insane and rather nasty when she has a 'vision'. Her visions are just intense migraines, but it's her seer ability trying to kick in. As a cub, it'll just cause her to lash out and lose her mind. I may develop her into using her seer abilities, though for now, she'll just go a bit insane until the moment has passed.

That actually... sounds pretty scary. I have no idea how Vigo would react, much less Leesha. ::blinkblink:: I'm not sure rp is a good idea under those circumstances. Evil spirit possessing cute cubbie seems a bit too extreme for my abilities to react to. (Yes, I know, it isn't a possession, but that's what it sounds like, heh.) Maybe rp when they are older and she's grown out of it? ::hides from the scary cubbin::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 pm
Talencia

That actually... sounds pretty scary. I have no idea how Vigo would react, much less Leesha. ::blinkblink:: I'm not sure rp is a good idea under those circumstances. Evil spirit possessing cute cubbie seems a bit too extreme for my abilities to react to. (Yes, I know, it isn't a possession, but that's what it sounds like, heh.) Maybe rp when they are older and she's grown out of it? ::hides from the scary cubbin::

I can have her not have a episode, if you'd like. She's super friendly and perky otherwise. I'd just love some family time. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Talencia
samus x
kizi sib rp plox biggrin

Set us up a rp, Samus! ::hugs::
I WILL 8D  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm
For Samiel- I have his sister, Xuba, and I would love to get some intereaction between them. She has a very active imagination and loves playing pretend.

And for Ikira (or any of your other youngsters in/around the roguelands)- Dreyri-Bein is the daughter of the Goddess of Blood, and has been left in the care of her two adult half-sisters out in the roguelands. She's surprisingly upbeat and very open to company, especially if they'll play or adventure with her. She does have a bit of a strong personality, and she doesn't back down easily, but she's a daredevil and willing to do just about anything for a potential friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm
Jovi of Shadows
For Samiel- I have his sister, Xuba, and I would love to get some intereaction between them. She has a very active imagination and loves playing pretend.

And for Ikira (or any of your other youngsters in/around the roguelands)- Dreyri-Bein is the daughter of the Goddess of Blood, and has been left in the care of her two adult half-sisters out in the roguelands. She's surprisingly upbeat and very open to company, especially if they'll play or adventure with her. She does have a bit of a strong personality, and she doesn't back down easily, but she's a daredevil and willing to do just about anything for a potential friend.

I really like both ideas! Ikira would love to play with someone new, forge onward into adventure with! (By the way, Veri's K'A kids are being adopted by my Mith, hehe. Ah, the connections!) I would suggest doing one of these at a time, though. I can be slow, and I'd hate to slow you down on two characters, heh. Ikira is about to grow, so either we can start while she is still a cub (not that her gorwing prevents playing OR backlogging), or we can tackle our siblings and let Ikira grow first then do that rp after. Thoughts?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm
Talencia
Oh! Well that's just awesome. xD

Hmm, I say we can let Ikira grow and do either a backlog or play as she's a juve, it won't bother Dreyri one bit. <3 That way it doesn't feel rushed. Plus, Xuba is my first Pridelander so I'm very excited to play with her.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff