Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lexireth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune's smile slowly fell seeing Tohru's reaction. It was less than he expected, so much for that plan he thought disappointed. He carefully set the plates down so they wouldn't disturb Tohru's things. Most people really liked Lune's lune-ness. He really didn't know how to approach this, but he had been invited to eat with him, that was a good thing. "Oh really, thank you," he said a bit weakly and a bit formally. He sat down, pushing around his food, that was originally Tohru's, Lune's food was still in the kitchen. Maybe he was trying to hard he thought looking across the spacious desk. He sighed, he would really like a beer right about now actually.He shoved a bite in his mouth, strangely silent, trying to think where he went wrong. He didn't get far into his meal before he lost appetite. He put an elbow on the desk, and watched Tohru curiously. Maybe he should just stick with Tori, she seemed not to mind him. He didn't really think Tohru minded him either, but he just did know, he seemed to annoy him at the very least. Whatever, he was just thinking to much, that's what lead to him getting shot in the first place. He pushed his fingers through his hair and remembering the scarf he suddenly felt embarrassed. He inconspicuously slid it off That probably looked really stupid.

He looked down at what Tohru was working on so intently. It was a room, a drawing of one anyway, it was absolutely amazing, his mouth opened a bit, he should definitely say something. He tentatively looked at Tohru, "Are," he hesitated, "are you a designer?" he knew he must have been. "That's really amazing," he said smiling trying to tone himself down as much as possible. It wasn't something he was good at, but practice makes perfect.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Oh My God! Blah blah blah!
I'm rated X, for explicit sex,
You can talk your shit,
You can run those lips your only
Making me famous, you ignoramus.
I'm so dangerous, so so so so dangerous.
Bitches get stitches they end up in ditches,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru took a bite of his food and he almost moaned at the taste. It was good but he wouldn't let his new toy have the pleasure of it yet. He finally got the color of the walls. A delicate lavender color since the backer loved lavenders. He heard Lune speak and he glanced over at him. He actually smiled,"Well Interior decorator but yes I am also my sister Tori is one. We work together in our company. I designed every room in this house if you didn't know." He took pride in his work. He looked over at Lune's plate. "Eat I don't need you passing out on me before I show you to your room." He put the finishing touches and then put it into his folder. The screen saver on his computer were all rooms that he designed. He took another bite of the food and kept doing it until his plate was clean. "It was good Clair I noticed there was a bit of Spanish flair in it."
User Image
Stop the hate congradulate,
You know my name so eat some cake.
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
Talk your shit watch you get hit.
Save the drama for your mama
What's up with that awful gossip.
Don't be mad 'cause my hair is so rad,
Life is good up in my hood.
So get the riches

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
User Image

Clair was struck happily dumb at the first smile he'd seem on Tohru. His own smile grew in response, "Really? A family business, that's really amazing, and your house looks so good," he complimented, legitimately impressed. Though he honestly didn't know the difference between a designer, and Tohru's actually job title. Lune laughed, "Are you sure you want me conscious, I'm told I'm easier to handle when I can't move," he said jokingly before doing as directed. He watched intently as Tohru worked, he was really good. He caught a glimpse of the computer screen, and wondered if he had done those to, even Lune would pay good money for that. That is if he had any, that must be how he and Tori lived so well.

Lune watched very closely as Tohru ate, but his expression gave away nothing. He had to conceal a pout, what did he think dammit. He bit the inside of his lip, anxious that he might not find out at all. He was luckily wrong, just as he cleaned his plate, he gave Lune the simplest, and best of compliments. He beamed so happy he liked it, score one for Lune, "Thanks," he said ecstatically, "I'm really glad you noticed, it's usually overlooked," he smiled, "everything I do has a Spanish flair," he said, a bit of a joke to himself.

((This is my last post for the night, I'll be up bright and early in the morning though. :3))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru smiled once again when the male gave him a compliment. He stood up and grabbed his and Lune's plates. He went into the kitchen and sighed at the mess. Thankfully the housekeeper would be coming tonight. He would leave a bigger tip and a note stating that there's a new resident. He walked back into his office and motioned for Lune to follow him. "Come on time to show you where your room is. You also have a bathroom adjoining your bedroom. He went up the stairs and took a right. They would pass by his room and then they stopped two doors down from his room and opened the door to Lune's room. "Here it is. So you have your own bedroom and also." he went to the door on the other side of the room and opened it. "Your own bathroom with a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet."
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
User Image

Clair was very happy, the flow was back in motion. He had to be careful though, or he would get stupid again. He waited for Tohru to return after thanking him for grabbing his plate. He laid his head down on his arms and looked around. It was all really gorgeous, he by now had forgotten completely about his fun at the center. Thinking about it now, it was weird thinking he was like a new lamp of something. He smiled he was probably more like a kids toy, the one you always trip on, but it's the favorite so you can't throw it away. Whoo hoo, "I'm the favorite," he hummed pointlessly to himself as he lazily tipped a trinket back and forth on the desk.

When Tohru returned Clair hopped up, and followed obediently, a content smile on his face. With all the smiling one would wonder how his face didn't hurt -constantly. Lune's eyes scanned over the stunning decor, Lune thought that's what it was called. His eyes were unconsciously drawn to the doors, one of these had to be Tohru's or Tori's. He wondered if he was banned from Tohru's room as well, he knew he was, but he was a rule breaker at heart, and he hadn't said anything. He was so distracted he almost ran into Tohru when he suddenly stopped, he had to catch himself.

Clair looked in, he whistled, "You did this room to right?" he said looking around as Tohru crossed the room. He fell onto the bed, "Oh my god this feels so good," beds were good, beds were really good. He looked as if he was just going to fall asleep as he was, but at the mention of the bathroom the serenity was broken. He flung his legs into the air before and swung them back down as he pivoted off the bed. "My own toilet!" he said happily leaning into the smaller room next to Tohru.

He looked down at Tohru, "And this is all legit mine?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru wondered how the male's face didn't hurt after all that freaking smiling. It was infectious and well a major turn on for him. He has had the urge to pin the taller man onto the bed and take him. He was going to let the man be for a bit. He turned to the male,"Yes I did this used to be a storage space but I fixed it up." He watched the male fall on to the bed. He hoped he would fall asleep so Tohru could finally relax and not worry about other things.

Boy was he wrong. the male ran up to him to check out the bathroom. Out of everything in the bathroom this kid had to be excited about a damn toilet. What the hell was wrong with him? He looked up to the taller male and smirk,"No it's the tooth fairy's of course it's yours dumbass." He chuckled after his comment since he had a weird sense of humor. He went to walk out the room. "Don't go in my room. I'll know if you did." He then walked out and went to his and Tori's room and shut the door. He slid down the door and sighed. "That man is going to be the death of me. I need to get some sleep before the cameramen get here in the morning." He got up and plopped onto his bed and fell asleep with the sound of the television.

User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Clair laughed, "That hussie, she always gets the better stuff," he said looking at Tohru's work. He wondered what Tori did, maybe she only did other people's houses, hers was probably just as good. Clair turned to Tohru as he spoke, and pouted, mumbling a, "That's just not fair," under his breath. He looked around, he should probably go to sleep, he flipped off the lights, and hit the many many lamps. Then he slowly turned with the most sinful smile towards his bed before attacking. His landing sent a couple pillows flying, he only needed one anyway. He kicked off his shoes and flung off the uncomfortable parts of his clothing. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, but to didn't take long for him to wake up either.

The sun wasn't even fully risen when Clair opened his eyes. He yawned, and stretched lazily, a smile already softly spread across his face. Lune sung himself to his feet smoothly, but with less energy than usual. He went into the bathroom and did his hygienic business, happy there was a toothbrush for him. He walked out of the bathroom, pants on, and a white towel around his neck, he tussled his hair through it. To fight the nippy-ness of the morning he slid on his socks. He walked out of his room humming some song he heard some time in France. No one seemed to be up, he walked past a door, tempted to see what was on the other side, but not tempted enough. When he reached the stairs he looked at the shinny smooth banister. This was tempting enough though. He hopped onto it, almost falling over before finding his balance. It didn't take long for gravity to catch up, he angled his body, and surfed down the banister, sticking the landing.

He smiled and took a bow to his nonexistent audience, "Thank you thank you," he chuckled to himself about to go on with his merry morning. He planned to make breakfast, something with more "Spanish flair."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru groaned as his alarm went off. He buried his face into his pillow. He didn't want to get up yet but he had to the camera crew would be there in an hour. He sat up quickly Clair...What was he going to do with clair. He got an idea and he got dressed in his professional attire a button up shirt and some jeans. He walked downstairs to find Clair already up. He went to the coffeemaker and grabbed his normal cup of steaming coffee. He saw the male cooking. "Morning. We're going to have people over for my job so behave. No showing off." He somehow knew the male wasn't going to listen. His stomach growled as he smelled the food. He was going to be Tori later so He could have all the fun he wanted with Clair and not be suspected one bit. Though he wondered about the day when Clair would find out he was also Tori.
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Clair turned with a grin, "Good morning," he sang before returning his attention to his pan. He flipped the food in a rather showoff-ish manner, "Company, really, I'll be at my very best," though he didn't know if his very best was appropriate. He plated the food, and slid three plates on the counter before Tohru. "Where's Tori, her food's ready," he said setting his elbow on the counter, and his head on his palm smiling contently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru looked at the male. "Tori will be up later tonight since it is her day off. So don't you dare go wake her up got it?" He took a bite of his food and sighed. "It's good once again." He just had a bad feeling about later though. He was worried about the camera crew going insane due to Clair. He looked up,"You know what a camera is right?" He asked just in case the male didn't know. He was going to explain to Clair that he was on a television show called The Two Sides of Decorating. One who watched the show would know that the two sides meant him cross dressing. Those who didn't well they normally got confused until they watched it.
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm
emeraldpoor

User Image
User Image

Clair pouted, "That's just no fair," he mumbled, but he wouldn't disturb her, being rude wasn't his style. At least not that he knew of, he was polite at heart. Still what would be so bad about bringing her some food, he sighed, he would just have to make something extra flair-y when she got up. When the complement was given his heart lifted, mostly because he completely forgot what he was thinking before, "I knew you'd like it," he said, just a bit boastfully. He was really pleased Tohru enjoyed his cooking, especially the Spanish influence no one had really noticed before. No one ever guessed his roots, he hid them so well. Now that he thought about it, no one even knew his name, not anyone that was likely to be alive anyway. His smiled fell a bit, just leaving a thoughtful one, he really missed the old gang.

His train of thought was rerouted with the next question, "Oh," he said bringing back his attention, "Yeah I know what one is, like the flashy kind," he said with a grin and a wink pretending to take a picture. "Why?" he asked curiously, "you know what it is," he added playfully, then he leaned closer, "right?"

((Sorry about the horrid replies, and the absence, I've had no time today, so I was really rushing. This is way better than what I had up. X3))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru sighed at the male's remark. He was in the middle of a bite when Lune winked at him. He started to choke on his food so he took a quick sip of coffee. His eyes were watering and he waved his hand in front of his face to make it stop."Sorry I choked. Caught me off guard there." He took another sip of his coffee as he looked at the loony Lune. He handed his empty plate to lune before he would continue speaking.

"Tori are on a t.v. show due to a scandal I had a couple of years ago. So there will be been with big cameras here time to time to shoot some film for the show. It's called two sides of decorating." He knew that Lune wouldn't know what the title meant and he held back a smirk. He was really looking foreward to the day when Lune found out his dirty little secret he possessed. He stood up when he heard a knock on the door. He sighed. "Behave." He walked to the door and let the camera men in. His eyes widened when one of his backers walked into the room as well.

User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

lexireth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am
emeraldpoor

User Image
User Image

Clair took the empty plate with a slightly guilty look, "Sorry," he chuckled smiling sympathetically.

Clair's eyes lit, "Ohh, scandalous," he said exuberantly, then processing what had actually been said he added, "so you'll both be on t.v." he grinned, "that's absolutely amazing!" He actually had never watched a show, just movies, but still he knew how cool that was. He really would have to be on his best behavior, no juggling the camera, and other breakables he thought to himself humorously. Clair was putting the plates in the sink when the knock came, and at Tohru's comment he rolled his eyes. He ALWAYS behaved, he just did it with fun.

Just as Tohru reached the door a thought occurred to Clair, he moved a hand to his neck where the collar still sat. That might be really bad, he knew the selling place was well known. He swiped a toothpick from it's convenient home, and before they even stepped inside his collar was off, unlocked, and safely concealed. He turned happily to greet the guests, "Hello," he chimed, approaching the group, "pleased to meet you, I'm Clair," He bowed dramatically with an elegant crossing of the legs, and a sweep of the arm, "Clair De Lune." See he always behaved.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 am
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru was talking to the backer about what to do with the next possible season when Lune walked up to them. His head snapped to look at him when he spoke. He raised a brow when the male bowed. He placed a hand to his forehead and sighed heavily. He heard the camera men chuckling at the motion the male was making. He lowered his hand to see the backer looking at him funnily. "He's my servant. He makes sure I don't well you know." He smirked knowing everyone would get it but Lune.

He motioned the people to follow him to his office. As the people walked that way Tohru looked at Lune. "Where's your collar Clair?" He then heard the backer calling for him. "Ugh don't worry about it right now." He ran down the hall to discuss business and record this part of the show explaining what he was going to do to the room he was ordered to do. He just hoped Clair wouldn't get into any mischief or let boredom drive him to do crazy things.

User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches