hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 am
User Image

"Sounds more like he's treating you like one of those slaves back at the shop." Niero muttered absentmindedly. As soon as he realized what he had said, he cleared his throat. " Excuse me... I didn't mean to say it like that..." he admitted. Niero looked at his mistress with an apologetic look. "It's just that... most slaves are forbidden to read... or sometimes even learn anything depending on what race they are... Miss Violet just stayed different though; A hybrid like me really wouldn't be treated human back there." he spoke, the last parts in a low voice. He shook the thought away and followed after Emmy silently.

emeraldpoor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 am
User Image
Emmy was walking up the stairs as he told her what he thought. She was being treated like a slave? Her father let her do what she wanted except leave the estate and read. Though she read anyways and she planned on leaving the estate on day. "Don't say sorry it's your own opinion Niero. Ah here we are." She stopped in front of the door and smiled. She then opened it slowly."This is your room. You also have your own bathroom and you're down the hall from me in case something happens."  

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am
User Image

Niero simple kept quiet and just kept things in his thoughts until they got to his room. He scanned the room for a bit before turning to Emmy. "Thank you, Miss Emmy." he spoke calmly. "Would there be anything you need?"

emeraldpoor

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces