Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
|.x.|Updating|.x.| Feel free to look anyway though :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 am
Split Personality
heart

Tagging you smile After you reply i'm going to post so the others can. I'm guessing Jynk will join up later I hope. Could say that the cub slept in late lol and trailed after later XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 am
Zingling

Tag! Link is in first Blurb on this smile going to update my siggy so its in there too  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:44 am
8D

I have Ahe, who is Acacia's brother OR Koli who is their uncle ( XD )!

Ahe is quite different from his sister, slightly effeminate due to his mother's belief in the fact that males are generally the weaker, less important gender of lions that need to be protected XD He has his rash, more 'manly' moments though. He'd kind and easily a push-over, likely to go along with what others say even when he doesn't feel comfortable doing something or thinking it's wrong.

Koli, though spending a lot of time in his nephews & nieces company because his mother is a bit older and his father isn't in the picture, is much different from Ahe. He is a bit of a dare devil and enjoys thrills, though he does hold a high fear of heights.

Anyways, just some general RP maybe? I can see any of the boys becoming friends, perhaps XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 am
Lethrossen
8D

Ahe is quite different from his sister, slightly effeminate due to his mother's belief in the fact that males are generally the weaker, less important gender of lions that need to be protected XD He has his rash, more 'manly' moments though. He'd kind and easily a push-over, likely to go along with what others say even when he doesn't feel comfortable doing something or thinking it's wrong.

Koli, though spending a lot of time in his nephews & nieces company because his mother is a bit older and his father isn't in the picture, is much different from Ahe. He is a bit of a dare devil and enjoys thrills, though he does hold a high fear of heights.

Anyways, just some general RP maybe? I can see any of the boys becoming friends, perhaps XD

If you would be willing to start it tha would be great smile I think it would be an adventure of it's own with the boys.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Lethrossen
8D

SQUEEEE! I love your new baby in your picture!! The green and brown one smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 am
ty he's a little ela boy 8D

our thread will be coming soon!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 am
AstoriaFallen

Would Areoiris be interested in meeting my Koios?

Koios may not mean to be, but with how curious he is, he could certainly be a trouble maker at times~ They can atleas have a test run friendship :3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 am
Lethrossen
ty he's a little ela boy 8D

our thread will be coming soon!

I'll be on the lookout. Be sure to tag me when you do! smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 am
Green Ever After
AstoriaFallen

Would Areoiris be interested in meeting my Koios?

Koios may not mean to be, but with how curious he is, he could certainly be a trouble maker at times~ They can atleas have a test run friendship :3

He's cute :3 I wish I had a little girl so she could be awestruck by him lol.

We can give it a shot. Areo is a troublemaker, but he does have some good in him and isn't completely biased about personalities. We shall find out though and if he doesn't completely meet Areos standards he could take him on as a 'student' and try and teach him, that is if they seem to like each other enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 am
AstoriaFallen

Awr. Hehe~

That would be interesting, we can see if Koios takes to any ploys Areo has to get them in trouble aha It'll be a fun RP. Would you like me to start? :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 am
Green Ever After

If you would like to smile I have to go do something for about 30-40 minutes right quick and then I'll be back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22709451  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 am
depawsit
Ndizi's turn smile

polette
smile Tag