Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
The navi. 3 lions up for grabs. PLOT BASED closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm
Going to open the first two for the contest. The girl is undecided.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm
blaugh  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm
Name: Ser'Ilachar (Bright Stars in welsh)
Screen Name: ileatea
Personality: Steady with his paws he is good at what he does when crafting. Bringing this into his speech he speaks with his words carefully chosen. There is no such thing as lying in his speech he chooses his words carefully to ensure that the truth is always told even if it might seem a bit cruel at first. He knows very well that his abilities are more detailed than that of most of the other lions with his ability to make detailed carvings with his claws in whatever he crafts. He is calm and collected about everything he does bringing his abilities to understand that he will get mush farthing in life if he is calm like the night sky his pelt shows. He transfers this idea into everything he does from walking to dealing with others to showing no sort of fear, hate, or rage when confronted for anything.
Any other information: I really want a lion that would fit in the Navi Pride and I plan to RP him often If I receive him. He looks amazing and just the type of Lion I would be interested in Roleplaying as.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm
-ish waiting for sexy lady if she becomes available- 3nodding  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 am
The girl will be a newbie contest! I will set it up later today  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 am
Split Personality
The girl will be a newbie contest! I will set it up later today

emotion_kirakira .... so... does that mean I can try for her?? emotion_c8  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 am
Yep. Only people without a navi or less than 2 can enter. 83 Not sure specifics yet  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm
Name: Jiuhe (a star in the Hercules constellation)
Screen Name: Dame NightFury
Personality: Jiuhe is a simple lion and thus he enjoys the simple things in life. His favorite thing to do is to look up at a clear starry night sky and trace patterns of the stars in his mind while lying on a nice height branch. His dream is to find a mate that enjoys the same simple life as him and have many litters together.
Any other information: The things he makes have usually have something to do with stars or something of a star/night sky in it.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:19 pm
cat_mrgreen

NAVI EMOTE the newbie girl is open  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am
Name: Svetlana'Rayna
Meaning: Russian meaning “light queen”
How many Navi SOA do you own? Zero
Personality Description: Lana is sweet tempered and devoted strongly to serving the priestess and great mother. She has often enough tried to befriend some of the others; however, due to her coloring she was often cast away and therefore has become a bit of a hermit. She will spend hours at the tree of souls just listening because it’s the one place where she finds that she is accepted because of her spirit and not by the color of her fur. She is determined to eventually prove to everyone that just because she was born different doesn’t make her any less of what they were all born to be a part of. She still tries to talk to a few here and there, but with every failed friendship it makes her less and less hopeful that she will in fact be accepted as one of the people and earn her place among her brothers and sisters. Until then she is quite content with serving the Priestess and doing as seen fit by her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 am
good luck guys <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 am
mrgreen  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 am
Depending on who ends up winning, will we also be given background information about the parents or if they had siblings? I know that they were priorly owned and I'm curious to know background history, it helps me develp a stronger personality and character type that is more fitting to the lion XD cat_mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm
Name: Panu'ango ['Promise' 'soft']
Screen Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Personality: Always a quiet cub, Panu is a little shy and timid. He took the rank of Priest to try and force himself to open up to others. Though he is a little socially awkward when in the presence of others, he tries his best to help and guide others to where they need to go. Even if the more severe situations make him uncomfortable. If it's too much, he has a tendency of fleeing for the jungle, staying by himself until he feels brave enough to face the other lions involved. So it goes without saying he is a bit of a coward, as much better at facing his fears as an adult he is than when he was a young'in.
Any other information: I'd have him a friend of Alunta, since she has so much drama in her life and not enough friends to help. Would make a JRP go quicker, as well.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm
Name:Neala
Meaning: Irish for “female champion”.
How many Navi SOA do you own? none
Personality Description: Neala is looking to prove her self to Ewya. She is brave and stong she is willing to do anything she has too. She is loyal to her pride and will defend members to the death if need be.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff