Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plot thread - Gimmie plots and rps! (Open but setting up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 am
nearly lost this blighter again >[!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 am
-Runs off with Xagan- heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am
haah! Come back with the balck and white idgit XD!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 pm
Hey Syrius... I was wondering what you had planned for Dooley, if anything? I saw that you offered him for Split's prideland's girl and was wondering if he was definitely heading that way?

If so.. I was thinking maybe we could plot together. I'm kinda looking for a mate for my girl Chai who I'm sending to the pridelands and was wondering if you'd be interested?

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Neon Fly
Hey Syrius... I was wondering what you had planned for Dooley, if anything? I saw that you offered him for Split's prideland's girl and was wondering if he was definitely heading that way?

If so.. I was thinking maybe we could plot together. I'm kinda looking for a mate for my girl Chai who I'm sending to the pridelands and was wondering if you'd be interested?

Ohs she is loverly! I am going to send Dooley to the pride lands for sure no matter what so yes I would be interested, perhaps they could join together?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Yes! I'd definitely like that. Chai is an odd sort of girl, she had a bad experience on her first hunting trip as an adolescent when the animal she was trying to hunt ended up suffering tremendously before it died. Because of it she doesn't really like to hunt anything she isn't certain she can kill humanely which leaves mostly small game and a whole lot of scavenging.

Her mother was an excellent hunter and doesn't really approve of Chai's cowardice, especially when Chai put her cubs health in danger by not being able to really provide them with enough to eat. Her mother ended up taking the rest of the cubs to raise leaving Chai feeling better that they would get proper care, but also pretty darn useless.

She met a knight from a pride who rescued her from a rather ugly situation with a male she pissed off and Chai almost immediately fell for him. He was on a search for new members for his pride at the time but promised to return for her and bring her home with him, but... he never did (plot kinda fell through). I'm pretty sure the pride he was a part of has actually been disbanded...

So yeap! Chai's just been kinda roaming aimlessly now.. after finally coming to terms with the fact that her knight isn't coming back.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 am
Neon Fly
Yes! I'd definitely like that. Chai is an odd sort of girl, she had a bad experience on her first hunting trip as an adolescent when the animal she was trying to hunt ended up suffering tremendously before it died. Because of it she doesn't really like to hunt anything she isn't certain she can kill humanely which leaves mostly small game and a whole lot of scavenging.

Her mother was an excellent hunter and doesn't really approve of Chai's cowardice, especially when Chai put her cubs health in danger by not being able to really provide them with enough to eat. Her mother ended up taking the rest of the cubs to raise leaving Chai feeling better that they would get proper care, but also pretty darn useless.

She met a knight from a pride who rescued her from a rather ugly situation with a male she pissed off and Chai almost immediately fell for him. He was on a search for new members for his pride at the time but promised to return for her and bring her home with him, but... he never did (plot kinda fell through). I'm pretty sure the pride he was a part of has actually been disbanded...

So yeap! Chai's just been kinda roaming aimlessly now.. after finally coming to terms with the fact that her knight isn't coming back.

awes that so sweet and sad! Dooley will be her knight in shining armour. I am gunna be putting Dooley in to join the pridelands probably today or tomorrow, and i can provide JRP's for them both. Do you wanna do an rp between them pre joining the pridelands so they can have some sort of meeting / backstory / he can protect her from something if you wish ^_^!

yay, glad dooley has something to be doing. Big sweet fellah that he is hehe!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 am
I'd love a pre-pridelands rp! Some ground work for them would be really nice! lol. Chai is ALWAYS ending up in some sort of trouble or another so if you wanted we could do an rp where rescues her from a hyena of mine? Unless you have someone else you'd rather use?

After he chases off the attacker she'd probably explain she's trying to find her way to the pridelands but got all turned around so he can help lead her there. If you like that idea, that is! * u*

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am
yeah bump this bad boy up XD! baaaddd syr always loosing plot threads!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 am
I have a swampie that could use friends/rp c:

Kiivas She pretty much has had nothing, thus far. xD; She might be having mate plots with this fellow, but I'm not 100% sure at the moment. c: Pretty much open to anything.

I also have a middle-aged rogue that is open for pretty much anything. He was with Refilwe Oluchi and considers himself a lawbringer, even though the pride has disbanded.

Annnnnnd

This guy is in Tianxia and has nothing going on. =u= He's hard working and friendly, shy, if you got any ideas C:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Would your cheetah boys Baabar or Libretto be interested in a general RP with Sumai?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm
Would Khons like to see what happens with my Rani'Kob? He's stunning! I love the K'Z lands. heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 am
@ aurrie : I'd love some rp with Kilvas in the swampies, if you'd be interested in her meeting Coburnycus. I do really want a mate for him if the plot with the other guy falls through <3! do you want me to set up an rp?

Your rogue is loverly would he be interested in joining the bahari maybe? He is so handsome I think he would get along well with Tarni she's very quiet and shy.

I don't think I have anyone around the tianxia at the moment!

@ Boudai : Sure any cheetah'ey rp is good yay, wanna set something up or should I do it?

@ conrad : Oh sures they can meet, what is she like?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am
We need Raja and Gal rp! Want me to set it up and link you?  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Rani takes much pride in her work as a thief, believing that people in her position are necessary for the pride itself. Without her muse she's seems nervous at times, but she's just unsure about how she's supposed to interact with others. But she has a beautiful warm heart that puts others ahead of herself and once her confidence level jumps up a bit, her great sense of humor will come out.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff