Suka'Fumo Event Discussion (Open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 am
Ohhai plot thread! biggrin

Well, I have Wanasma (aka one of Dromio's sisters) that could be used in a plot if you like? biggrin She's been woefully underplotted, but there's plenty of stuff she could do. I originally based her off Lady Macbeth and so she has some definite ambitions and isn't above playing dirty to get the power she wants. Maybe she can challenge Dromio's claim to the throne (openly or sneakily)? Or, find a "Macbeth" to be her mate and try and make him do it for her, since the ladies don't get to be rulers here? wink

Aside from that, I think a pride alliance plot would be really cool. biggrin Or an uprising!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 am
Othello is always a good one if you want something just dripping in drama. Maybe the traditionalist would use it as a lesson-y thing as to why you don't mix Nobles and Commoners?  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 pm
True, true. XD But something like midsummer or much ado would be fun.

I also really like comedy of errors, and as you like it.

I'll have to do a batch of research and see which one might work for a large pride-wide production. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm
Cajanic
- Familiar hunting (I'll post the details from my pride concept later, but basically it'll be what I had from my kipwani concept that I don't think I'll be reviving, where they can 'catch' familiar/other prizes via a dice game.

Is diz true? *sad*  

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm
Yeah, there's another pride concept I want to do, and I don't think I want more than two prides. xD I have to think about it carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm
*Fluffs Caj* Do what you really want to do.  

magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces