Damian's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image The neko purred as his ears were washed.Jean blushed as his master washed his chest but didnt mind too much.He liked how nice his master was and he trusted him much more than his other masters.He was gentle with him and made him good food.He tryed to cover his lower half of his body although it was almost unseeable with all the bubbles.When the other male's face came close enough,he rubbed his cheek against the other male's,purring softly before licking it like a cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image Damian noticed him purring and as he licked his face he blushed heavily. He looked down at him, his tongue felt like a cross between a cats and a human. He liked the feel of it. He bent down and kissed his cheek softly. He could see his lower body a little bit but he didn't mind, and didn't look too much. Damian slowly drew his face back looking into the eyes of Jean, he really wanted to kiss him. He was afraid the other male would feel pressured, when they kissed it would be because Jean had wanted to.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image Jean blushed when his master looked at him.He kissed him deeply.He pulled away after afew extra moments-''extra'' because in the beginning moments he didnt want to pull away.His master's lips were so soft.When he pulled away he merely turned his body to face his master before kissing him again.He really liked his master.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image Damian felt him kiss him and he kissed him back the water getting him wet. He unzipped his jacket revealing his bare chest. He pressed against him as he kissed him again. His body was steamy and smelled like Axe. He moaned softly as he kissed the other males neck and pulled him against him. Damian was already falling in love with Jean, "Your an amazing kisser." He began to purr as well, when he pulled back his ears stayed in place turning towards Jean. He was a neko as well.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image Jean blushed.''Y-You too,master.Ah~.I-I really care about you alot,master.'' he said softly.He looked at him shyly.''Im sorry,master.I got your clothes wet.'' he said,sitting in the tub.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image Damian heard him moan and instantly his pants raised. "I care about you to Jean." He said softly. As he pulled back into the tub he smiled and said, "You don't need to be sorry." He said with a smile. He pulled him back into his arms, and carried him naked in his arms. He kissed him again pulling him against him. He only had pants and boxers on.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 am
User Image Jean hugged his master and purred.He shyly kissed him and purred.He hoped he could stay there all day.He didnt want to move away from his masters warm arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am
User Image Damian lay in the bed with his bowers on, he had a scented cigar he was smoking. He had his lover curled in his arms. The bed they were laying on was huge and was covered with their fun. He smiled and pulled his slaves chin up to him and kissed him, "Think theirs anything else I could do for you?" His master asked with a giggle.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image Jean purred and cuddled with the other male.Jean blushed at his master's question then kissed him."Its fine,master.I could stay like this all day with master.Master doesnt have to do anything to make me happy.'' he said,his tail wagging idlely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image Damian watched his tail move and said, "I feel the same way, nothing could make me happier right now." He said with a sweet smile. He wrapped his tail with the other males and put the cigar down, his body was a bit achy and sore but it was in the most wonderful way. He lie there wrapped in the sheets with Jean, they were both so comfortable. "So, do you like your home?" Damian asked with a kind smile.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image Jean blushed when his tail was touched by his master.''Y-Yes master.You have a nice house,master.-nya~'' he said.He layed his head on his master's chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image Damian felt him touch his chest and when he looked down his slaves head was on his chest. "Love." He said softly kissing his hair.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image Jean blushed.He shyly looked up at his master and kissed him.He nuzzled the male's cheek.''I love master.'' he said.He master was so caring and gentle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image Damian said, "I love you." He pulled him closer to him and as he nuzzled against him Damian kissed him sensually and gently.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image ''Im glad,master.'' he said.He kissed his master and purred softly.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff