Submit

are u
  yes
  no
View Results

Triste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:14 am
Captain_Wow
No, I'm not scared to die. You appear to be scared of the English Language. We were gifted with words, please use them.

I'd say that was a bit mild, but humourous still. Both sides have a point: it really pays to use proper English.

Hell, some people might suck at spelling--but at least try to use proper punctuation? 3nodding

Back to the topic:

There are two ways we can take a look at this:
*. being scared of dying, or
*. not accepting death as a part of life.

The former is only natural. Hell, any sane person would probably lose control of their bowel functions when they're approaching the chopping block.

The latter is for all of those effing losers out there--wanting to live but not wanting to die. What gives? We're born, we live, we die. No matter what you believe in, this is the fundamental truth: our time here in this [physical] world is limited. Not accepting death is ridiculous, as it would only highlight one's own selfish nature.

Sure, I'm afraid of death. But I accept it as a part of life. Whatever happens afterwards, well...I'll find out after I die. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:16 pm
It is simply another road on my dark journey that must be traveled... I cannot avoid it yet, so just dealng with it seems like the best option. Also fear is one of the many emotions I lost the ability to feel when I turned 13.  

Goddess_of_Sacred_Blood

ArieirnBloodmark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:19 pm
Why worry over the inevitable?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:29 pm
it isn't death that's scray just where you go after death

I personally don't fear death, if it happen's it happens, right?  

.+Melanthios+.

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:29 am
i really don't fear it...
i just believe it is a natural part of life that one day you must accept.

the movie titanic for some reason makes me think im going to die the next day....i have no idea why....its weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:39 am
death does not scare me.
the process of dieing scares me quite a lot.
i want it quick and painless...but since i can feel it happening already...i dont think im going to be that lucky...but once im actually dead, im not scared anymore  

moongoyal

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:41 pm
Awhile back I came across a quote by one guy:
"I'm not afraid to die, I'm just afraid of how I'm going to die."
That just about sums up what I think of death.
I think that the people who enjoy life and have everything going for them fear death more than others because they're going to lose all of the fun and life they had. For others, it's just another path to another place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 am
ya death sorta scares me but some days i just wish that my life would end. i don't know which is scarier life or death it seems as if they both are scary to me.  

kitty-pink-love

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:16 pm
I agree with shadowsmystery  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:27 pm
im scared to die young...to die naturally im okay with but before my time heck yeah im scared (even worse is that for me it is a potential threat due to certain circumstances....)  

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

Kawaii~Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:25 pm
It only scares me if I die before I had to chance to live my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:52 pm
Danthalas
ToxicxXxTears
_Built_to_Offend_666
to the guy above, stop being an a**. its the internet and people abbreviate things.

but no, im not really afraid of death much at all. i chose not to dwell over things I have to or very little control over.
If I recall correctly, one of the rules of this guild is to use proper english.

Doesnt mean we have to act like we have firehydrants rammed up our posterior and threatening our prostate. Yes we need to use proper english, but things could be said in a better fashion aswell.

Anyways, to the question... No, i dont fear death. I am actually fascinated with death but that doesnt mean i'm about to go out and kill anyone, i just find it interesting is all.
Austin just about died of laughter when he read that.  

Muted Faith9

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:56 pm
Austin wants to die in the most gruesomely painful way possible actually, so people know when he dies. Like, mangled by some horrific insane murderer and having died of the internal bleeding hours after he broke everything inside the body. It'd be all of the news, picture of my body, leg protruding from nose and all, in every newspaper.
EDIT:If that doesn't answer whether or not Austin's scared of death here's waht you need to do, look so hard your nose touches the computer, then a family member will walk by and push your face into the screen.
Yum.
Tofu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:58 pm
I don't want to die anytime in the near future. I have so many goals I hope to live out, however death is a part of life. I am not affraid to die, but you won't see me out looking for death either.  

XxBloodyXWristxX

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:13 pm
I'm not afread to die I'm more afread of how I'm going to die  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items