Submit

ZexionMichaels

Newbie Noob

950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 pm
I think by far the creepypasta "Noodles" scared the you know what about me... It's about the game nintendogs. It just disturbed me for some reason e_e  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
Jeff the Killer (Jeff is Back) was pretty creepy, but i'm still readingg more XDD

oh mah gersh!!!!!!! jeff is my favorite (2nd favorite) ben majora's mask is my first, when i go trick or treating dis year (never to old to quit) imma be ben and mah bestie will be jeff biggrin  

aged bong water

Friendly Friend

15,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Tax Evader 100

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 pm
Guys... Abandoned by Disney.... I still just can't do it.... like, at all....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 pm
ZexionMichaels
I think by far the creepypasta "Noodles" scared the you know what about me... It's about the game nintendogs. It just disturbed me for some reason e_e
The creepypasta that scared me was Sacrifice. Mostly because of the rake, that guy scares the s**t out of me.  

crossdemonsonija

crossdemonsonija

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm
Walter has ganado
Disney has made plenty of mistakes just like Mogley's Palace. That was a huge screw up. Damn you Walt Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 pm
swanrosewhite
Mitsu_Lightning15
Jeff the Killer (Jeff is Back) was pretty creepy, but i'm still readingg more XDD

oh mah gersh!!!!!!! jeff is my favorite (2nd favorite) ben majora's mask is my first, when i go trick or treating dis year (never to old to quit) imma be ben and mah bestie will be jeff biggrin
Oh mah gawd, me too. He is my favorite, my second favorite would be Jane the killer.  

crossdemonsonija

aged bong water

Friendly Friend

15,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm
crossdemonsonija
swanrosewhite
Mitsu_Lightning15

Oh mah gawd, me too. He is my favorite, my second favorite would be Jane the killer.

Ben is your favorite, i love you for that but i can't say that jane the killer is one of my favorites, just because she tryed to kill jeff i'm just sayin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 pm
Ivangonenuts
ABluejay
for me I'd say Arizona, look it up on the creepypasta wiki

not really creepy but it was actually pretty interesting.

there's a creepypasta and creepypasta wiki called "Eyeless Lulu", you should read it, it's actually pretty good x3  

aged bong water

Friendly Friend

15,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Tax Evader 100

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm
Walter has ganado

Oh man this one disturbed me in many many ways!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm
i'm still in search of a creepy pasta story that truly gave me the chills neutral it doesn't sound like it would be very hard to do but i don't scare easily and i'm a HUGE fan of the really disterbing stuff so yeah this may take a while sweatdrop  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Emyria Baslien

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm
Squidwards Suicide, Suicidemouse.avi and BOB so far has creeped me out to the point where I could barely sleep ;~; they were so disturbing..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 pm
I have also yet to find a creepy pasta that has kept me up at night or has truly scared me. But my favorites would have to be:
Ben Drowned (Majora's Mask was my favorite childhood game)
Jeff the Killer
No End House
Abandoned by Disney
Penpal (best...ever)
Psychosis
The Showers (Ooo read this one)

There are ton's that are really good...but haven't scared me. Since I've been mentally disturbed since childhood, nothing scares me anymore.  

hecter9999

Herry Rockabore

Shadowy Explorer

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 am
hecter9999
I have also yet to find a creepy pasta that has kept me up at night or has truly scared me. But my favorites would have to be:
Jeff the Killer
No End House
Abandoned by Disney
Penpal (best...ever)
Psychosis

There are ton's that are really good...but haven't scared me. Since I've been mentally disturbed since childhood, nothing scares me anymore.

Penpal was by far the one that stuck with me the longest as frightening me. It did kind of keep me up and scared just by how realistic it was and how it was disturbing how the guy stalked the main character through his entire life.

Abandoned by Disney was pretty scary, the one thing I didn't like was that the Mickey was the reversed colors just because it was more of a "wut?" moment for me that the was reversed colors and bled yellow blood.

One I'd add is Laughing Jack. The ending was very sad and disturbing. I won't spoil it for anyone but it was really well written.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm
Herry Rockabore
hecter9999
Jeff the Killer
No End House
Abandoned by Disney
Penpal (best...ever)
Psychosis

Penpal was by far the one that stuck with me the longest as frightening me. It did kind of keep me up and scared just by how realistic it was and how it was disturbing how the guy stalked the main character through his entire life.

Abandoned by Disney was pretty scary, the one thing I didn't like was that the Mickey was the reversed colors just because it was more of a "wut?" moment for me that the was reversed colors and bled yellow blood.

One I'd add is Laughing Jack. The ending was very sad and disturbing. I won't spoil it for anyone but it was really well written.

I agree with the whole Mickey reversed colors and what not thing. But I have yet to read Laughing Jack, I'll make sure to do that here soon. Thanks for the suggestion.  

hecter9999

aged bong water

Friendly Friend

15,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:15 pm
hecter9999
Jeff the Killer
No End House
Abandoned by Disney
Penpal (best...ever)
Psychosis

I love you, just because you said BEN and Jeffery c;  
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces