Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ruler's Plot Thread [Open! Come check us out ;D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 pm
Thanks so much! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm
Here we go! <3 One RP for you!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm
Here you go!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Das Tor

Mogami

Tags to both of you! Thanks so much for starting. <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 pm
[quote="Ruler of Everything]

Tag to the UW!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 am
Ashnai'le tag! I though I posted this hours ago. XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm
Mogami

I hope it doesn't show too horribly that I know nothing of the meta/pride's status/etc. xD I'm trying. Tag! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm
I tried to make a longish first post to give you a bit of a summary. Truthfully, not much has happened, really...

Tag! <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm
Mogami

xD Well thank you for that; I appreciate it. Hopefully it can get kicked up soon? D:

Tag! <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. =(
I haven't seeen Gee or Kat around and the last time there was some discussion, there was talk about having a breeding to start things up... which can delay things even more. *sighs* It's a shame, it's such a good plot.

Anyway, apart from a few rps with the "new" Zahama, you didn't miss much.

Tag! =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 pm
Mogami

Hm, Kat was around (on Gaia) two weeks ago and works at Woof. Gee hasn't posted since January. Dx If a breeding to get the Chosen One born's all we need, your pair would certainly cause an uproar and an excellent plot twist. xD It'd be crazy for the Chosen One to be spawn from a crossover of the two houses.
But of course, Gee seems to be the main man behind the pride and she isn't around. Dx

Tag. <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm
Tag!

Lol, that would be fun. I don't know know if they had decided anything on the Chosen One part of the plot.

And oh right, i've seen Kat at Woof! I haven't been there in a a while. XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 am
Ahava is so ok with rping with Kayitz.

Within the sisters I think they are the two whom.. Know of the issues in the pride and are choosing to just.. Act ignorant.

Kayitz with her 'pretending to be ignorant' and Ahava's issue of worry. I think it'd be cute to have the sisters talk about what's bothering them.. If Kayitz would open up to Ahava.. Maybe we can use this as an 'after meta' RP or something.

Ahava's beginning to notice that she doesn't worry to much. She just loves her sisters and seeing them in pain has made her hide her fun and loving side.. and just made her look kind of ridiculous ;;.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:41 am
Two rp offerings or rather three:

For Enzi: Ahava a sweet heart and rather driven girl, who is apart of En Gedi although I have not rp'd her or really anyone in a while. She wanted to one day be the head huntress and trained very hard to do so. She's not your typical girl, while polite and sweet she doesn't take smack and focus's to much on her goals. Her brother (Eyal) worried for her and her future. She might be viewed as misguided.

I'd love rp with him. I think an rp between the hero and the stubborn would be hilarious. Ahava is very I can do it myself.

For Dareia: Achal is extremely kind and friends with the sultan so she may have seen him around. Before he joined the pride and for a while at the beginning he was very prone to night time waking and often talked to the stars. This stopped mostly after he settled and his family started to grow. He has since Tsubame died been prone to it once more.

Just general rp between the night owls.

And Hawyti is Achal's daughter, who is extremely polite and is strives to be the perfect Banu. She joined Aali's harem upon adulthood and since then I havent really rp'd her.

Just general rp really. I thought maybe they might get along.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm
Vistada

Oh, that sounds cute! I do agree that is would be nice to get the two together to have a heart-to-heart on the subject. It may be a bit out of character to Kayitz, but things always change when it's sister-to-sister. Would you like to start or shall I? <3

Kaori_luv

This all sounds perfect! Which would you like me to start? xD And FYI, Achal is hard not to see around. xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff