Welcome to Gaia! ::

FindingFriends

Back to Guilds

Want to get to know someone and help guide them through life? 

Tags: Finding, Friends, Helping, Others, guiding 

Reply FindingFriends
THE WALKING DEAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P A Y A S O T R I S T E

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am
Angelsrealm
P A Y A S O T R I S T E
Angelsrealm
So far I enjoy the show myself but I can't stand Shane.. if I am left in a room alone with him he will be missing a head lol xp
honsestly hes so full of unpredictablility and pure muscle that YOU might be the one to loose your head.

he kills people without thinking twice you know.

shhh I was trying not to think of that minor detail here lol xd

----------------
I have seen 2 episodes now I think.. It looks very good so far and I like Dale too he's trying so good to do good for the others. A little confused about that one guy though who is very good with his bow..

As for Carl not sure what to think of him at the moment.. I liked him once now.. Not so sure.

O and one thing i too tend to gravitate to mean/bossy hot men.. lolol so your not alone there whee

dale is a good guy. he is like the jiminy cricket of the group.
do you remember at the begining of the show, the man that got hand cuffed to the roof? well thats the brother of the guy with the bow, daryl i think.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 am
Yes I think Datyl was the guy's name.. It was a interesting turn around to see him be all helpful at some point but I am trying to figure out what is bothering him now.. I won't say to much in case people may not be as far as where I am at.

As for Dale yea I like the guy.. Trying so hard to help out others.. Hope he stays for a long time hehe.. Just hope he's wise enough never to go alone with Shane.. So not trustworthy XD  

Angelsrealm

Angelsrealm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:10 pm
Daryl I mean sweatdrop I can't type I see smile  
FindingFriends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items