Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
10 Years From Now... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 pm
I Ced I

And another one is to get rid off those you think are destruction. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm
Siops
I Ced I

Did you mean distraction? lol  

I Ced I

Siops

Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm
I Ced I
Siops
I Ced I

Haha. Sorry aman. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm
Siops
I Ced I
Siops
I Ced I

Haha. Sorry aman. rofl

Haha, ayos lang. And ano pinaparating mo classmate? xd  

I Ced I

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Quite deep conversations we had here..

I probably had 8 or 7 years left.. xd

Until now I haven't find myself in that situation.. there are so many obstacles in my life though there are things that i want to achieve before i reach the age of 30.

First is that I want to have a stable job with good salary too... Had a 2-3 children or just 2 it is okay, A responsible husband-to-be with a nice traits and i want to pursue being a Pastry Chef and even had my own business.

Yet now, I couldn't decide what is best for my future since a lot of things happened when my father left us crying . I saw my mom every night calculating and evaluating our daily budget on our dining table. Thinking on what to do with my youngest sister's school fees and other school stuffs related to her.

I feel so awful during my college years for the past 4 years I had been a so called "Gastadora". Spending every single of my money into nothingness and I confess that I'm "Maluho". Spending my money like a crazy shopper XD and i don't mind spending on everything i saw something cool or interesting or rather i just want to buy it. I never tried to save some money...

Until that day I realize that i could have save some money to help my sister to support her study right now.. I guess i couldn't turn back the time cry

After my graduation and after my mom and dad separated in the summer of 2011. I felt so much responsibilities that i will be shouldering since i'm the eldest, it is my task to repay my mother's hardship on me and helping my mom in budgeting and taking care of the house bills, etc.

I said to myself after my father left us that why should i shoulder this huge responsibilities, my father should be helping us and providing us financial support and i was kept on thinking and thinking for the past 6 months that i had wasted.

And then i took the risk of working on the grandfather's company and decided to help my mom though i know that the field of my work and my course didn't really match at all. I took it though i will be faraway from my family.. I had no choice even though the salary was not that high still i could share some of my earnings to my mom and until now i'm still working here.

Though i know deep inside my heart that this is not the right path yet i let the chances to slipped away from me.. now i'm regretting everything that happened in my LIFE. All the ERRORS and CHANCES that got away from me... I SHOULD GRAB THE OPPORTUNITIES.

And now my uncle wants me to come and live in Canada. The offer is really good but I was still thinking in the process of should I go or not. Or could it be I'm just a coward running something from this chances... My mother is really begging me to come with my uncle... I'm really scared right now... I can't really decide better for myself.. SO HELP ME GOD!

Still here are things that i want to do better in my life and achieve it but i'm scared that could i successfully achieve it with the help of others or by myself...

I'm still on the process of designing on how will i shape my future..

Oh well KUDOS to all us and see how we will be after 10 years emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm
I Ced I

i guessed..growing up at the back of an eye hospital..parents that are both optometrists..much influence...=________=

honestly, i dont have these dreams because of myself..im not taking these degrees for myself... this is just my way of extending my hands to the less fortunate.. di ko talaga alam.. kung meron nga lang Hogwarts e di sana dun na lang ako nag-enrol.. pero iba kasi eh if you have these limitations and you cant extend fully your service.. gusto ko hanggang kaya kong gawin gagawin ko mapasaya ko lang mga patient ko kahit papaano... iba kasi yung pakiramdam eh.. masarap.. kaya ayun inaabuso ko lang yung mga scholarship ngayon para mas marami pa akong matulungan..ala naman kasi akong pera kagaya ng iba..ang mabibigay ko lang serbisyo ko..XP

Miku Yukii

Sparkly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

I Ced I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm
neoh-miE

Hahaha, tbh malakas talaga influence ng parents sa mga anak... Maski ako eh, engineers both mom and dad ko so ayun... And buti naman kahit di mo masyadong gusto work mo, proud ka sa ginagawa mo. 3nodding At least you have a reason to continue what you're doing diba?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 am
I Ced I
neoh-miE

Hahaha, tbh malakas talaga influence ng parents sa mga anak... Maski ako eh, engineers both mom and dad ko so ayun... And buti naman kahit di mo masyadong gusto work mo, proud ka sa ginagawa mo. 3nodding At least you have a reason to continue what you're doing diba?

hindi naman sa di ko gusto..ok lang..hahaha!
kashit san kasi pwede ko ilagay..XDD
pero pangarap ko nun maging bumbero saka magtinda ng gatas kasama si patrasche (tama ba spelling?)XD  

Miku Yukii

Sparkly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

xhimei

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:01 am
10 years from now, I would be 26.
Hopefully by then, I would graduate na in college and my profession would be a commercial pilot or web designer in the states. one of those.
gusto ko magkafamily. haha. pero probably at 28?

by the way, gusto ko rin mag aerospace engineering. haha. rofl

okay ang short ng answer ko compared to other. but, oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 am
neoh-miE

Haha! Pwede ka parin naman po maging bumbero eh, diba kasi voluntary lang naman yun? Besides maganda din idagdag da resume ang volunteer work kaso palagay ko di mo na kelangan ng bonggang bonga na resume. rofl Ikaw na din nagsabi, doctor ka na. smile

PlusIe

Huy tara! Mag engineering ka din para madami tayo gagawa ng kung ano ano! rofl Pero sabihan lang kita ah, yung introductory class for thermodynamics...mahirap siya! xd  

I Ced I

xhimei

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 am
I Ced I
neoh-miE

Haha! Pwede ka parin naman po maging bumbero eh, diba kasi voluntary lang naman yun? Besides maganda din idagdag da resume ang volunteer work kaso palagay ko di mo na kelangan ng bonggang bonga na resume. rofl Ikaw na din nagsabi, doctor ka na. smile

PlusIe

Huy tara! Mag engineering ka din para madami tayo gagawa ng kung ano ano! rofl Pero sabihan lang kita ah, yung introductory class for thermodynamics...mahirap siya! xd

gusto ko maging piloto noh! HAHAHAHAH  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 am
PlusIe

Biglang palit hahaha! Isa kong kababata he's soon to be a licensed pilot pero from what I've heard from him, mahal daw masyado magtake nung classes.  

I Ced I

xhimei

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 am
I Ced I
PlusIe

Biglang palit hahaha! Isa kong kababata he's soon to be a licensed pilot pero from what I've heard from him, mahal daw masyado magtake nung classes.

hindi ! LOL.
itatake ko yung aerospace tapos yung job ko pilot hahaha
mag rrotc ako LAWLS. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:02 am
PlusIe
I Ced I
PlusIe

hindi ! LOL.
itatake ko yung aerospace tapos yung job ko pilot hahaha
mag rrotc ako LAWLS. rofl rofl rofl

Oh I see, understood! Hahaha! Pero good luck na din, kelangan mo magstudy hard for it. rofl Although in the long run, it will be worth the while.  

I Ced I

FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces