Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
o | R e p l a y - B u t t o n (Updated! September 22nd) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 am
@Woo: I think I've decided on a different plot for Mirashi, but I'm still keen to finish the RP with have with Matata and her c:

I'm happy to keep doing the Sozin x Kalama fling, simply because...their army will be amazing, lol.

Thanks for linking me to those RPs <3

@Reeshie: If that's what you want to do, then I'm fine with keeping them just as best friends.

Also, are you still interested in Aulii/Yale, and Pavi/Obadias? (Just to clarify all my plots with you)

@Kath: If you wanted to move on with Aziz x Mwezi, then please just let me know. I'm happy to keep them together, or to try and find something else for him, depending on how you want to go.

And Dysi and Maleficar must stayyy, I love them. Something about the grump and the sissy is amusing.

I'm definitely letting you pick Rosha's pad, and I'll get to the roleplays once my internet is up, so hopefully we can finish off that RP soon heart

@MamaPuh: Yespls, Moja and Sozin shall make prettybabies. c:

Haha, will do. If you ever want nanny RP, any of my firekin babes would be happy to roleplay with her.

-bumps this up-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 am
darling we do have our sozin/avani rp goin ^^ give a little bit of time i can link it.... and its nearing fin so would love to finish it heart

not sure if we have any others cept maybe a tsuobi rp tho since she has passed ive kinda been working on all other rps first before looking in on those ^^' we can finish it if we havent if you need it but no hurry XDXD  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 am
Satomei and Ruu!

Yuuli and Tuuli!

Fura and Nav!

And ANY OTHER plot I could possibly drag out of you, rofl! ::cuddles one of her favorite plot partners:: I never have enough Velvie rps or plots!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 am
@Fict: Yess, I'll tag back that RP when I get the chance (though if you could throw a link my way, I'd be much appreciative).

That's okay c: we can go slow on the Tsu x Obi RP, he has no need for a RP right this instant, though I really would prefer it to be finished at some point. <3

@Tally: YES!

YES!

YES!

and of course ;D
I love me some Tallyplots <3

As a general note, they've set a tentative date of next friday to get internet. I'm not that hopeful, but with any luck within the next week or so, I should have internet at home! <33

I miss my daily SoA fix :<  

Velveteen Angel

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 am
Our adopted lion cub plot, yes please still to this! Your leopard boy and my Shakizah.

Also we had some other things that I'd really like to continue, and pace isn't an issue for me if you need time. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21898033

took me a bit to find it sorry ^^ sweatdrop  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 am
Velveteen Angel

@Yin: FINE. I DIDN'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH YOU ANYWAY D<
(loljks. i love our plots. Let's make more.)

As soon as you're back we need to do more plots!
;-; So much to plot about it's not even funny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Velveteen Angel
@Reeshie: If that's what you want to do, then I'm fine with keeping them just as best friends.

Also, are you still interested in Aulii/Yale, and Pavi/Obadias? (Just to clarify all my plots with you)

Yeah, I think that's best.
And I really do want to keep up with Aulii/Yale and Pavi/Obi! I really, really, hope Pavi/Obi get picked before we start the meta, SO MUCH DRAMA. XD

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:05 pm
Velveteen Angel
@Woo: I think I've decided on a different plot for Mirashi, but I'm still keen to finish the RP with have with Matata and her c:

I'm happy to keep doing the Sozin x Kalama fling, simply because...their army will be amazing, lol.

Thanks for linking me to those RPs <3

@Kath: If you wanted to move on with Aziz x Mwezi, then please just let me know. I'm happy to keep them together, or to try and find something else for him, depending on how you want to go.

And Dysi and Maleficar must stayyy, I love them. Something about the grump and the sissy is amusing.

I'm definitely letting you pick Rosha's pad, and I'll get to the roleplays once my internet is up, so hopefully we can finish off that RP soon heart

@MamaPuh: Yespls, Moja and Sozin shall make prettybabies. c:

Haha, will do. If you ever want nanny RP, any of my firekin babes would be happy to roleplay with her.

-bumps this up-

as much as I hate to do this to you, I did find an interest in Mwezi with the boy she's flinging with... It is going to be sending her to the Pridelands then... Perhaps you would like to RP with her and any PLs you have at a later date? I am sure Aziz will hold a grudge against me OOC, but I know you won't.

no, Grumpy butt is not leaving her Pansy anytime soon. She loves him too much.

Rosha's pad is picked out, and we can get that RP done whenever you are back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 pm

@Tahja: Yesss, I'd love to continue this. They're adorable <3

Which other plots do you really want to continue? Just so I can write out a list c: I'm happy to do any of the ones we had planned <33

@Fict: Thank you hunny <3

@Yinny: -smothers in luff and plots-

@Reesh: That's fine c: I'll make a note of that.

I'm glad to hear that! We need some more Aulii/Yale RPs sometime...and yes, hopefully those babes will come so muchmoar drama can occur > u >

@Kath: That's fine, I'll find someone else for him ~ So she'll never make it to Aziz to return to the U'W with him, or?

Great, looking forward to those roleplays then.

I'm still having internet dramas (yay....>_> ) but I plan to be back sometime this week with any luck. Until then, my PMs are always open if people want to chat/clarify plots with me.

Velveteen Angel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:34 pm
Velveteen Angel

@Tahja: Yesss, I'd love to continue this. They're adorable <3

Which other plots do you really want to continue? Just so I can write out a list c: I'm happy to do any of the ones we had planned <33

@Fict: Thank you hunny <3

@Yinny: -smothers in luff and plots-

@Reesh: That's fine c: I'll make a note of that.

I'm glad to hear that! We need some more Aulii/Yale RPs sometime...and yes, hopefully those babes will come so muchmoar drama can occur > u >

@Kath: That's fine, I'll find someone else for him ~ So she'll never make it to Aziz to return to the U'W with him, or?

Great, looking forward to those roleplays then.

I'm still having internet dramas (yay....>_> ) but I plan to be back sometime this week with any luck. Until then, my PMs are always open if people want to chat/clarify plots with me.

I'm going to have it that she never makes it to Aziz but looks for him for a while before going back to the PL.

*hugs* hopefully you get that net kicked into submission soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:25 pm
I believe I replied to Emi x Donte recently and anything else I have to check on now. I have been on hiatus recently.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 pm
Hey hon! I hope things are going well for you.
I wanted to ask if I could move on with Kapera. ;; You aren't around a lot and our timezones are...terribly contrary to one another so she's collecting dust. Please let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 am
This is our open rp! xd

and i didn't know if you wanted to have Dysi meet the daughter from above ... ?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 pm
I know you haven't posted here in a while but since this got bumped, I'll add a little note to say I'd still like to finish that Obadias rp of ours. wink  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff