Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Sen. Mirriam Santiago Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Whimsical

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 pm
STRFKR
Lady Whimsical
STRFKR
Lady Whimsical
STRFKR

no that's not sarcasm lol
well if religious you mean the one that prays a lot and never missed the sunday's mass well that's not me. sweatdrop But I do believe in Him and I have tons of respect for him. It's just that I want to learn more about different kinds of religion. lol

but I think, Religion is the rudest subject to talk about since you'll never know who will you offend ;p

Oh yeah we're on the same boat. I'm not very religious pero parang Agnostic-Catholic ako. Lately nga parang I'm liking Judaism. smile hahaha so random.
Well, I wish you well! Nice discussion here 3nodding

Please do tell me about Agnostic-Catholic and Judaism, I am intrigued o.o
More in more I feel like welcoming Buddhism in my life. o.o

yes, it is a nice discussion emotion_awesome

Judaism is Jesus' religion. Predominant religion in Israel during His time smile

Nabanggit ko yung Agnostic-Catholic kasi honestly, we have no proof that God exists. It will only be proven if He, Himself, appears in front of us and perform miracles. So ako, I believe in God even if walang proof. Parang, I know He is out there somewhere kahit hindi ko Siya nakikita. I believe na merong Higher Power na nandun para satin kahit na walang concretong proweba.

Ayun. Nakakahiya naman. Sobrang spiritual ng answer ko! Hahaha. mrgreen

during his time? what happened then? paano lumaganap ang christianism?

Yes, that's right but I according to the bible it's a sin to question God XP and with what you said, there's a passage where in i don't know if that's paul but when Jesus appeared to the disciples after his death, one of them didn't believe that he was the real jesus, so jesus let that person insert his hand sa wound sa hand ni jesus by the nail, i think he got napagalitan. because he was doubtful xDD sweatdrop

In my school, i'm afraid to talk about that stuff because I know they will not listen to me. because most of them a really very true christian. My opinion is quite open and broad but them, it's kind strictly christian. it's kinda hard to act what you want when you are being watched.

let us sing a song: xD
click here

I'm sorry to hear your situation. My school is very diverse kaya there's little-to-no discrimination against religion. I have friends of almost every religion (Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Baptist, Evangelical, Greek Orthodox, Catholic, etc.) so sa kanila ko dinidiscuss yung mga ganung bagay. Open naman silang makinig smile

Questioning your faith once in a while isn't bad. It makes your belief stronger when you overcome your personal questions and doubts
I'm sure naman that God would still want me even if I doubted Him once kasi nga He's loving. Diba? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 am
STRFKR
Roniiel
I believe!
Alumni siya ng skul ko.

Feeling ko dapat ipost ko toh sa debating forum :s

Anong school mo? ;o

--
Like I said, Religion and Politics are different it should not mix with both.
This is why I don't like the church, they interfere with everything, as if they control the nation. neutral

Iloilo National High School po,
I don't dislike Religion, Pero may punto ka po in terms of the church ruling over politicians/Nation, Para sa'kin sandigan lang ang church sa mga batas na ipapatupad ng mga maykapangyarihan, Kung ang mga ito po ba'y tama o mali sa Diyos.  

Mrs Amvk

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 pm
Idol ko yan. She's frank and always straight to the point. Di tulad ng ibang politicians na walang ginawa kundi ipagtago ang sarili at magsinungaling.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 am
Happy Pantherlily
Idol ko yan. She's frank and always straight to the point. Di tulad ng ibang politicians na walang ginawa kundi ipagtago ang sarili at magsinungaling.
Same. haha I like how frank she is. Grabe din magbigay ng banat haha xD  

STRFKR

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 pm
STRFKR
Happy Pantherlily

oo HAHA. PLUS pa yang banat na yan. rofl di ko akalaing magmumula sa kanya yun. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm
Happy Pantherlily
STRFKR
Happy Pantherlily

oo HAHA. PLUS pa yang banat na yan. rofl di ko akalaing magmumula sa kanya yun. rofl

Yes! xDD
Straw ka ba? kasi sipsip ka , plastic pa
Tatakbo ka ba sa elections? Boto kasi ang mga magulang ko sayo

XDD  

STRFKR

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:30 pm
STRFKR
Happy Pantherlily
STRFKR
Happy Pantherlily

Yes! xDD
Straw ka ba? kasi sipsip ka , plastic pa
Tatakbo ka ba sa elections? Boto kasi ang mga magulang ko sayo

XDD

HAHA parang di professional ang nagsasalita e at ang nakakatuwa pa seryoso siya kapag sinasambit ang mga yan HAHA astiiiig.  
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff