Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vistor Counter! :)
  +1
View Results

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm
I lost the link to our rp. XD Do you happen to have it? Whose turn is it?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Tisiphone
I lost the link to our rp. XD Do you happen to have it? Whose turn is it?

Yup~! I got it~ :3 I keep all them in my journal for quick reference heart Linku~

It was your turn. ^.^  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm
I'm so sorry my dear, I'll reply. <33  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm
I know I still have to reply to the one rp we have. I promise I'll do it soon. Grudge is a fickle muse. xD;;

BUT. I thought.. I might have something you might like for your gorgeous green leopard boy.

It's Blue! It's White! It's Female! AND It's a Cheetah!

Lakita

So I was thinking maybe you might be interested in a fling? XD

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm
Neon Fly
I know I still have to reply to the one rp we have. I promise I'll do it soon. Grudge is a fickle muse. xD;;

BUT. I thought.. I might have something you might like for your gorgeous green leopard boy.

It's Blue! It's White! It's Female! AND It's a Cheetah!

Lakita

So I was thinking maybe you might be interested in a fling? XD

It's okay~ >3< So long as it's not completely forgotten about I don't mind and I understand people needing to take their time for various reasons. :3 Plus I like doing multiple RPs for the same character at the same time, so I don't mind that at all, and I totally understand about it sometimes being hard to get a muse to cooperate, I was having that problem with one of my girlies recently myself~

*clicks on cheetah* OH MY. YES YES AND YES. 8D heart I ACCEPT!! >3< tee-hee~! Would you like to start an RP or do you want me to? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am
She's a blankslate.. I haven't even got her certed yet, so I have no idea what she's going to be like! -snorts- But I was thinking that Rakuree and Grudge's rp could kinda segue into Rakuree and Lakita's rp.. like.. maybe she stumbled across him/them at the end of that rp or something like that.

Since I'm not sure exactly how Rakuree/Grudge rp is going to pan out yet I'd like to wait until that one's a little closer to being finished first, if that's okay?

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am
Neon Fly
She's a blankslate.. I haven't even got her certed yet, so I have no idea what she's going to be like! -snorts- But I was thinking that Rakuree and Grudge's rp could kinda segue into Rakuree and Lakita's rp.. like.. maybe she stumbled across him/them at the end of that rp or something like that.

Since I'm not sure exactly how Rakuree/Grudge rp is going to pan out yet I'd like to wait until that one's a little closer to being finished first, if that's okay?

She should be like.... ninja Whatever feels fun to play that pops to mind? 8D XD hahahah *Terrible at coming up with ideas for characters, pay no attention to me in this aspect*

Okay that sounds good to me~ :3 heart I like that idea. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 pm
I have way too many possibilities for you. x'D

If you still need rps for Kai, most of my plot thread is open for you lol. I don't even know who to offer. Maybe one of the cubs or Rinh or Kana...

For Amoroso, I have a party boy who can alway use a wingman and a gruff boy who does't really mind pointing out one's faults. I also have a Viking who is eager to get into fights with pirates (that is, if he ever manages to win his acceptance duel).

I also have a swampie boy but he's still on his quest and a Na'vi if Takoda needs a friend.

<3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm
Mogami
I have way too many possibilities for you. x'D

If you still need rps for Kai, most of my plot thread is open for you lol. I don't even know who to offer. Maybe one of the cubs or Rinh or Kana...

For Amoroso, I have a party boy who can alway use a wingman and a gruff boy who does't really mind pointing out one's faults. I also have a Viking who is eager to get into fights with pirates (that is, if he ever manages to win his acceptance duel).

I also have a swampie boy but he's still on his quest and a Na'vi if Takoda needs a friend.

<3

Kai is always up for meeting cubbies or non-lions or hybrids! :3 heart One day I want her to have hybrid babies, so any RP endearing her to hybrids or non-lions are always a yes~ *thumbsup*

Mmm with two RPs going on with Amoroso atm, and those two being his origin RPs in the pirates, although I DO enjoy RPing him, I'd wanna wait till those finish so he has a little more development and back story before I start anything else yet >3< Once I've got those two done though I'd love to have him hang out with either of your boys or fight with your viking. biggrin If you're okay with waiting >3<

Takoda could definitely use a friend! All he has thusfar is his JRP, so his personality is still developing, but I'd love to rack up some more RP for him, so I'd be down for him meeting your Na'vi~ :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 am
Awesome!

We can leave Maestros rp for later. =3

For Kai, I guess the best fits are my little leopard, big leopard and my cheetah. Any preferances? (more info on my plot thread)

This is my Na'vi boy. I don't know which rp you'd like to do first. <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 am
Mogami
Awesome!

We can leave Maestros rp for later. =3

For Kai, I guess the best fits are my little leopard, big leopard and my cheetah. Any preferances? (more info on my plot thread)

This is my Na'vi boy. I don't know which rp you'd like to do first. <3

Oh I'm fine with doing both RPs at the same time unless that's a problem for you. :3

Mmmm... for Kai I'd think I'd like for her to meet your cheetah? Maybe she could help him out with something or other that he was trying to do? :3 Or he could help her with something. She's one who doesn't readily ask for help though even when she needs it, which can lead to fun conflict. :3

Ohhh your Na'vi boy is lovely. 8D An rp with him helping Takoda learn to hunt the Na'vi way could be fun, since Takoda just recently joined >3< I have the feeling Takoda will be little bit fail at first, hehe.

If you like those and want to start, just quote-link-tag me any time. Or if you want me to start or if you don't like those or have other ideas, just quote me! :3 heart I'm open to most anything  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am
Mmm... I can start one and you the other? I can go ahead and do a starting post for the Na'vi one and you'll take the rogue rp? =]

Edit:

Na'vi RP! <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:42 pm
Are we still doing rp with Sammy?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am
Chi Sohma
Are we still doing rp with Sammy?

Is Sammy your little lion you wanted to RP with my Nebel?? surprised If so, yes of course! :3 I'm still up for it. Would you mind starting though?  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 am
User Image or User Image

Swampie rp! The first is Chitrali, who can be a bit weird. She loves nature and is easily entranced or enthralled by it. Literally able to sit and watch it for hours. She is generally friendly, but can be a bit spacey so even if one sits right next to her, she might not notice them. The second is her father Vastal'Faraman. He is very kind and caring and very family orientated. He loves his family more that anything and looks out for them as much as he can. He is very helpful.

Also

User Image

Navi rp, please! He needs more. He is a warrior (Karyu (teacher): Commanding Warrior) though i need to reconfirm this as the rank page is different from the information page and I've haven't rp'd him in a while. He is a very dutiful lion.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff