Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 V 1] What's Shakin Bacon (Willow x Demi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm
Willow brushed the hair from her face. Trying to not laugh her self, this was serious. She squeaked when he shoved her over. "Oi. Yeah I really should... much more graceful with four legs." She picked herself up dusting off her pants, she'd really done a number on her rear and back. About as much as her pride.

Of course, once she was back up. Demi was actually in range the tiger grinned and attempted to aim a punch towards the Demon dog's chest. She put up her fists, it was at least one thing she knew about fighting on two legs. "How's that?"

HP:20/30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm
The punch on the other hand/paw sent Demi a few feet back, stumbling and flailing to keep his balance. "Not a bad hit, punches seem to work for you." he said in approval and instead, tried to brace himself for the next attack. "Wanna try that again?"

HP: 34/40
DMG: 0  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:41 pm
Willow grinned when he said not bad. Her tail flickered, "At least something seems to work." She said before flexing her hands and aiming again at the pup, this time with the opposite hand.

Her ears perked up, as she grinned. It did seem to work well, she'd just have to figure how to add in some kicks to spice this up. "Still wouldn't work well with those that fly."

HP: 20/30
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Changing hands may have been what Demi was hoping for, since the punch was similar to the last. "Gotcha." The hit did land cleanly, the blow striking him in the ribs, a solid hit that had him cringe. But more importantly. "You left your guard open." he said quickly and pushed aside the arm, exposing the more vulnerable side of the tiger ghoul.

and a one two combo with his hand and elbow found its way into Willow, a lighter tap than usual, but it was just sparring. "attack, but try and keep your guard up too." he coach quietly and gave the ghoul some space.

Teaching, because someone had to.

b]HP: 29/40
DMG: 5  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Willow's tail twitched when he said Gotcha. The tiger ghoul wasn't sure but that almost sounded like it might not be a good thing. She'd let her guard down and he hit her, there was a small wince but she seemed not to mind. He was at least helping.

"You don't have to go easy on me because I'm a ghoul you know." She added as she set her stance for another attempt. She sent another punch his way but this time tried to keep an eye on him and her arms in the way of him getting to her.

HP: 15/30
Damage: 10 - 6 = 4  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm
It took one chance, but Demi was glad to see Willow tightening her guard up, even while attacking. "Much better!" he said enthusiastically, praising the ghoul for her ability to grasp ideas fast. "i'm not taking it easy because you are a ghoul Wil." he said with a pout and tried to block most of the strike with his arm, the hit glancing, but still stinging. It was just half the truth, fighting ghouls was always a no no, etiquette and whatnot from back home still rung in his ears.

"its because this is a lesson, not a brawl, so absorb the lecture with your face!" he barked out happily and went right for the jugular.

HP: 25/40
DMG: 5  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm
The tiger's tail flickered as she attempted to block but he managed to get her anyways. It took her breath away for a second and before she fully recovered she tried to strike back aiming for his face.

When she managed to catch her breath back she adjusted her stance and looked at him, "What's to say I wouldn't learn more if you didn't take it easy on me?"

HP: 10/30
Damage: 7 - 6 = 1  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm
"Can't learn more if your stuck in the infirmary." Demi retorted back and flopped on the floor.

more like his kick wasn't aimed correctly and ended up with his rear on the wooden surface, but that was a matter of opinion.

HP: 24/40

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm
Willow chuckled when he fell, trying not to show her amusement before she took her foot and used it to push him over again. Keeping her foot on his chest without putting too much pressure on the pup's chest.

"Hm, so how do you get out of this?" She asked trying to watch him for signs of how he was going to get her foot off and get up. Her fists were still up and ready.

HP: 10/30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm
"A simple pin, not bad" the pup commented and gave her a light round of applause and winced when a bit more pressure was applied to his ribcage. "Trying to keep me from moving huh willow? not a bad plan, if you thought outside the box." Damien said as if it was a matter of fact.

"The problem with this is, you think i can't counter you from here, but your back is unprotected and my legs are still free." with all the grace of a animal, his legs surged up from its position on the floor and crossed his legs around the lithe ghoul's midsection.

"You want to restrict movement, you have to make sure you do a good job at it!" he barked back before pulling his legs back down, the hellhounds opponent down with them to meet the floor.

HP: 21/40
DMG: 4  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm
Willow paused as she listened to Demi. She frowned when he asked about her trying to keep him from moving. "Well that was the idea...." She answered looking a little worried.

Her tail fickered as she glanced behind her. It was then when he pulled her to floor with a squeak of surprise. As she fell to the floor, a little too shocked to retaliate on that one. She shook her head, "How do I even stop that?" She wiggled away from him so she could sit up.

HP: 6/30
Damage: 2 - 6 = 0  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm
"You-" try as Demi might, he had to pause and think about that question, slumping on the floor and head scratching at the possibilities. "immobilizing them, making sure they cant move any limbs, just in case i suppose?"

right now he was doing an excellent job of that on himself.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm
Willow seemed to be thinking and suddenly had an idea. She chuckled at Demi though, "Oh so you keep them from moving. I'll have to remember that, maybe next time I'll just sit on you." She was teasing.

Of course one minute she was there and the next she was fading away into mist her tail flickering, "Lets see if you can find me now." She said as she moved away from demi, deeper into the mist that had gathered in the gym.

DMG: N/A
Fear: Misty Surprise (The Mind) - Success (changes your opponent's damage modifier from -6 to -7, for next two rounds.)  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:50 pm
The hounds eyes turned into green pricks, the intense gaze that tried to pry past the slowly increasing fog. He wanted to catch sight of the normally visible ghoul as she softly spoke in the dense landbound cloud. green smoke flared from his eye sockets as it tried to push against the fog, but the hound stayed hidden.

"where are you willow, its too late for hide and shriek." he sang almost sing song like as he walked deeper into the mists that cooled his skin. and bumped into a wall. "Ouch, definitely not there." he muttered to himself as he rubbed the lump on his knee.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm
The byakko smirked as Demi seemed to be searching for her. The eyes, were actually very helpful as the tigress circled her prey. She was feeling tired but she could finish it.

Her tail swayed as she found demi and aimed for his back. Leaving scratch marks, before she retreated back into the mist she'd created. The element of surprise. While it wasn't what she was hoping for... well it did it's job.

DMG: 7 - 6 = 1  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas