Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am
He watched her several minutes. He was confused on why she did not hate them. She should they left her to fend for herself and apperently did not teach her everything she needed to know about this world. He looked into her eyes trying to see some emotion that she may be hiding, but there was nothing there. " What you tell of the story is your own choice. I will not force you." He said leaning back to seem uinterested in the conversation.

((sorry writers block ^_^))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm
((lol it's ok it happens to us all))

She chuckled lightly and pondered on where to begin, "The wee folk are many and numerous some delight in harboring shiny trinkets and jewels and gold.. some are known to be quite wicked and tricksey indeed. Those pixie their every word so as not to lie but yet not tell the truths either. These rings of toadstools are rumored to hide the homes of the wee folk.. though some might argue that they are mere portals to the lands of these creatures. " She watched him for a moment to see if this would spark up any new questions. "It's said that some of the Wee folk grant wishes should you catch one... but they will oft try trickery to avoid such bargains..."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm
He listened carefully as she spoke and tried to understand what she was telling him. He moved his hand across the grass until he reached the toadstool then slid is fingure inbetween two of them. His eyes never left her but he could feel the ground beneath his fingures. " Rubish. There is no portale here." He said sounding a bit more arrogant than he had ment to. There just couldn't be such wonders in the world. " Trying to save the conversation he quickly add. " Have you seen one or heard of one that has caught one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm
She shook her head vigorously causing her large ears to slap herself in the face a few times. "Nay.... but I dunae expect none to much remember the wee ones neither. We dunnae go out lookin to capture em. Leastin I dun. Best way to be absconded away with... Callin them down upon you to create mischief like that..." She gave a small snort as she glowered at him through a fan of eyelashes, her glare was one of an Irish fury. She rambled once more in that strange language for a while. Finally, she pulled her tail around, petting it's softness like one might pet a familiar or mouse or beloved pet of any sort. "The wee ones aren't all fun games and.. nicities.. some be right down rotten. You go looking for a nice wish granting one be findin yourself face down in a bog or worse..." Her expression softened once more as she explained this last little bit.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Azreal watched her for several moment and pondered ideas. It was not nice that he was looking for. Very seldon did nice bring excitment or entertainment to the table. He was growing to like this little fae she was something different. He did not find the strong urge to mate with her but he did seem protective of her. He planned on asking her to travel with him. Having someone good on his side would make things a bit less complicated. " So would you like to hear one of my stories?" He has with a michevious grin. Azreal showed off his teeth and claws as he spoke. As an attempt to make the story seem scarier.

( I found out that our two can not mate because they are good/ebil and the only way a male feli can mate with a good fae is if it is another female feli. But they could become very good friends ^w^)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 pm
((Ah well kinda sucks but it's cool they can still be friends. very odd friends.. but friends none the least lol))

Brigid eyed his sharp teeth leaning in to get a better look. Blinking she started to giggle almost uncontrollably. "Sure.. Spin me a tale of horror I suppose. Dunnae think would me much worse than just sitting in awkward silence." She grinned and made herself comfy, her wings giving a small twitch once more.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm
Azreal clamped his mouth shut and pulled his hands away from her. He was a bit caught off gaurd by the fact that she was so unafraid of him. He quickly gathered himself and huffed. He did not like that he had allowed himself to be struck by a girl and goody goody at that. Damn female no matter the alignment they still think the rule he thought to himself. Now he had to make the story scary he just had to. He thought and thought and pondered and pondered until it finally hit him. He would tell her the story of her father. " Well you see Even though you will find plenty of evil in this work the male Felicorns are about the worst. Next to Vampires and what-not. My father was the worst of them all. He tried to over run our god and killed many to get there. My mother said he was not alway power hungry but it grew as he got older. He only killed good feas as attempt to draw the gods attention. He did not act alone sadly and now my father as been turned into the horror stories they tell children at night. My mother believes that is actions is why the god choose for me to be named after death because much blood lays on my hands. After my fathers actions male felicorns where pushed into hiding forcing our females to mate with others. The story that is told to our young is much worse I must say. And I am not proud of what he did." Azreal ended. He decided to tell her the true story instead of the one full if lies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 pm
She blinked looking at him long and hard. "So.. your dah was a horrible male hmm? Not the drink to make him as such was it?" She seemed interested, wanting to know more and soaking this all up like a little sponge soaking up water. It was eerie, chilling to think that one would be so evil so as to slaughter heartlessly the innocent all for personal gain. Deep green eyes seemed to both look through and past him all at once as she seemed to think this over. All at once she came back from her thoughts and offered a genuinely warm smile. "Dunnae worry.. You are not your father, no? So your slate be not holding his sins. The blood stains him for his actions alone."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm
Azreal watched her closely. He could see the desire to know more but he also felt like she was staring into him. Her last bit of words made him think a bit but he knew they were not true. " My specialty is death because it is a test. It lures me there are times I have the urge to kill just because it seems fun. I never have like I said but it does tempt. Most of us males only have our fathers name to live by. The name is mean and the meaning is truth. Each generation will carry the burden of the one that passes. The God tests me to see if I am as tempted to walk the path of my father. It is unknown what he will do to my own son if I ever have one." He said looking away from her. He was not ashamed of who he was or what he felt, but the burden his father lay on him was a strong one. Death filled his sences and he could feel souls past. " The story they tell of my father is that close to the boogyman and such." He whispered. The tale made him feel sad and that was not something he wanted to deal with right now. " Would you be interested in meeting someone? Shes a pretty good cook." He asked her. He knew of other irish women with no accent though that was a b***h but might make them a decent meal and swap horror stories and such  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm
Brigid Cocked her head to the side some as she listened, the sound of Celtic harp music seemed to float about the area. "So, your own babes will then have to bear the burdens of your misdeeds later?" She shook her head softly. "Leastin he dunnae swap out babes in the night for sticks though!" She said trying to make light of the moment. Almost as if on cue, her stomach gave a low audible rumble. "A good meal does sound good..." She thought more on this. "Will there be stew?" She grinned wide. She hadn't had a good stew since she could remember but it had been her favorite meal when she'd been younger. If she closed her eyes, she could almost see her mother cooking and humming her tunes. Her green eyes full of laughter and coppery hair that smelled of fresh herbs. The memory of it brought an even brighter smile to her maw before she shook the thought away.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm
Azreal smiled as he watched her. " Yes my childred will carry my misdeeds as I carry those of my father." He stood up and reached out a hand to help her up. "It is a bit of a walk and you may want to stay close. The part of the forest we are going to is not the friendlest out there." He said looking around. He knew she would be in danger but he did not want her to think that she could go there when ever she please. Most did not like her kind but him being the son of a murder most did not mess with him. She could walk in there with him and most would not even notice out of fear for him. He knew that Saoirse would be kind to her and welcome her with open arms. Him and Saoirse had been friends for a long time. " Hmm stew. There might be she is frantic cooks and loves to make more than the folks in the pub can eat. She is also a drinker so please don't take any drinks from her unless you with to be so drunk you can't walk. Also do not wager her in a drinking game you will lose, horribly." She said helping her to her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm
She chuckled lightly. "Me? Drinkin? Nay... I dunnae touch the stuff.. It smells funny and makes you act in a stupor... Better uses of my time than to drink myself to a stupor and act a fool." She took his offered hand and stood up looking around. She smiled a wide smile that caused her eyes to near disappear in a squint. "Alright! I shall stick to you like your shadow then." She chuckled and started to walk towards a bit away from the tree, the harp music seemingly following her as she walked away. "Irish stew...." She smacked her lips in approval, muttering more to herself after. "Wonder if twill be any better than me mother's..."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm
He began to walk behind her and chuckled at the soft music that played as she walked. This little fae was so strange but oddly wonderful at the same time. " Then you feel the same way about it that I do. I see no point to drink plus the taste is awful, but that is all she pours down her throat and for some reason she not act like the rest of the stupid drunks there." He caught up to her and went a few steps infront of her. He guided her to small path that lead into the darker part of the forest. As they walked the trees gre darker and thicker. There was not strange noises like a graveyard but you could see the sunlight dimming in the back ground. As the path got darker small laterns started to appear to light the path. " I would stay close little one we are almost there." He said looking back at her to see if she was wanting to turn back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 pm
She chuckled though the music died away as they entered the more dark and creepy section of the woods. She drew closer to him as she eyed the darkness with wide green eyes. Her ears gave a slight shiver as she wondered what of the more devious creatures might be watching her and plotting. It gave her the chills the things that crept into her mind as she walked along behind him. Pulling her tail around to pet nervously, she skittered up beside her new friend and linked arms with him. It was enough to feel at least a little protected in such a strange new area of this land. The added reassurance of having him close by have her a bit more confidence. Her ears stopped shivering as much and she found herself glaring back into the darkness with that stubborn Irish pride once more.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm
Azreal was a bit startled when he felt her grab his arm. He did not mind as he was growing fond of the little one. He looked to her to notice that her eyes were darting in all directions and she was shaking a bit. " We are almost there." he said as the walked around a small bend. At the end of the road they could see a small light almost like a pouch light and yelling but it was still to far away to be heard clearly. He slowed down the pace and patted her hand softly. He did not want to rush her into one of Saoirse fits. Ast the got closer you could hear the yelling more openly now.

" GET OUT YOU SCUM! HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN DRINK FOR FREE." The voice was yelling. At the moment the small pub was fully visible to them. The seen a small hopped dart from the building with a Jackle on his tail. She was throwing various items at him and yelling at the top of her lungs. Azreal stopped and waited for the Jackle to stop her fit. He let go of Brigid and pushed her softly behind him. " SAOIRSE. You fool what are you doing." He yelled at her trying to get her attention.

The jackles ears lifted and she turned with anger in her eyes. " Azreal you idiot what brings you this way. Are you here to torture men some more?" She asked him. There little argument only lasted a few minutes. " Are you coming in old friend was have much to dicuss?" The jackle dissapeared in back through the door she came. Azreal reached his arm around and patted hers. " Its fine. I promise."

{{Sorry about the extremely long post my muse was working today lol. Also aim is being a butt and wouldn't let me sign in. I was also going to talk to meeki and see if since we are roleplaying them if they could possibly mate. If you still wanted to anyway}}  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff