Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ploooots! Hot & Fresh Out of the Oven! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Pumbaa'Mlinzi

Oh man, he is so beautiful and he sounds so fun and nice... Would you be interested in his fling being with my Kailayna? I think it would be awesome for her to make a brief connection with someone like this. 8D To add to her complicated feelings about family and romance and love >o<

Kai is pretty much calm and collected, logical, lil bit aloof depending on the circumstances, independant, and she doesn't like to ask for help even when she needs it, due to growing up without siblings and having to do alot of things without assistance. Though she is kind and caring when she wants to be. >3<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 pm
For Vodnitvar:

I have a girl, Shukriyya, that might work with him. She is not a healer, but she is blind. It was a hunting accident, and her pride left her as well thinking she was dead. Perhaps he could feel needed and useful again. 'Riyya was once a very proud lioness, and now she is simply trying to learn to get around again. It does not make her happy.

They could be two of a kind? In all honesty, the original plans I had for her I never got any offers on and have pretty much given up on.

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 am
RoseNightshade
Pumbaa'Mlinzi

Oh man, he is so beautiful and he sounds so fun and nice... Would you be interested in his fling being with my Kailayna? I think it would be awesome for her to make a brief connection with someone like this. 8D To add to her complicated feelings about family and romance and love >o<

Kai is pretty much calm and collected, logical, lil bit aloof depending on the circumstances, independant, and she doesn't like to ask for help even when she needs it, due to growing up without siblings and having to do alot of things without assistance. Though she is kind and caring when she wants to be. >3<

Oh you nearly hit the nail on the head! I was hoping i'd get some nibbles from darker females. Because he's so light, he'd look good with some contrast right? XD

I'm liking the idea of these two, a lot. As long as Kai's OK with dealing with a somewhat obviously drunken lion, I think we could make this work C: Course, he won't act too much different than he normally does, since he's always goofy. But, those plants he ate are going to make him completely loopy!

If you don't mind, I want to see if I get anymore offers for him, but right now i'm definitely interested!

magnadearel

Are you looking for more a mate plot or really close friends?

Voddy would probably slip pretty easily back into his old leadership ways once he realizes he might be welcome to them. But he'd also still be kind fo gruff to her at first, as long as she can have those roll off her back, she could possibly pull out some normal feelings in him!

But yes, they would definitely have a lot in common between them.

If you don't mind me asking - what were your original plans? I might be able to slip Voddy into them if you were truly interested in them going through.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Depawsit
RoseNightshade
Pumbaa'Mlinzi

Oh you nearly hit the nail on the head! I was hoping i'd get some nibbles from darker females. Because he's so light, he'd look good with some contrast right? XD

I'm liking the idea of these two, a lot. As long as Kai's OK with dealing with a somewhat obviously drunken lion, I think we could make this work C: Course, he won't act too much different than he normally does, since he's always goofy. But, those plants he ate are going to make him completely loopy!

If you don't mind, I want to see if I get anymore offers for him, but right now i'm definitely interested!

I think she would find a drunken lion at first confusing, then amusing and interesting once she figured out what was going on, hehe. >3< heart I don't think she'd have any problem dealing with him, she'd likely be concerned :3

Sure, I don't mind and understand if you wanna wait to see what other offers you might get :3 heart I can bookmark this where I keep things I check on, if there's any certain time you'd like me to maybe poke you about it again? Like a month or two or something? Just lemme know~ :3  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 pm
Let me answer the last question first. Original plans were for her to hurt herself, her pride leaves, she goes blind and starts to wander. I wanted her to run across a male that would (for whatever reason) take her in and help her. Eventually with his care and such she would fall in love with him. After that I wanted a second lioness to join up with them, becoming her friend and his second mate.

So I am looking for a mate plot for her. XD I don't know how she'll react to gruffness to be honest. She needs help, but hates asking for it. 'Riyya will probably hate him at first for helping her. I can only suggest rping them and see. If you'd rather not have them together that's fine. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 pm
RoseNightshade

Oh no, I won't be waiting long before I set it into motion. Because i'd like to get his plots rolling. I'll likely wait a few days and pick a female ^^ Does,Kai have all her RPs, or would she need help getting them?

I know Mlinzi is going to need 2 so i'll be getting those done here shortly.

magnadearel

Hmm, i'm not sure how Voddy would be with two females, he'd likely go insane after the first. He's never really been all that much of a ladies man, his mind was always in his work.

I think Voddy would definitely love helping her out. But he may not realize at first that she needs his help. But the idea of being able to lead again - in any form is going to be very enticing to him.

I'd love to RP these two out and see how they interact. Who knows they could be perfect for each other!

I can get something started later today, possibly. Or whenever you'd prefer :]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 pm
XD Well like I said, I kind of threw out her old plot from lack of interest. I'd like her to be able to function on her own somewhat again, but that's pretty far in the future.

If you would that would be great. smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm
ohhhhh okay~ :3 She has 2 finished RPs and two in progress, so just depending on how quickly those finish (One should probably finish soon, but I'm not sure about the other) She should only need one or two :3  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm
RoseNightshade
ohhhhh okay~ :3 She has 2 finished RPs and two in progress, so just depending on how quickly those finish (One should probably finish soon, but I'm not sure about the other) She should only need one or two :3

Okie doke!

I'm going to get Mlinzi's other 2 RPs cracked out ASAP, and then we can get them all set up in the breeding thread! For now though we need to start one between the two of them. Would you prefer to start or should I?

I'll start it tonight if I can find a muse, but if I don't post tonight, and you'd prefer to start go right on ahead C:

---

magnadearel

I needs your help D:

Do you have any ideas for a scenario the two can play out to meet? Sorry >.> I'm running low on muse juice right now x.x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm
I can think of a couple just based off 'Riyya. He could find her napping somewhere, or trying to cross a piece of dangerous terrain. Something with crevasses or something of that nature. ^_^  

magnadearel

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm
I don't mind starting, so I went ahead, since I didn't see that you were online and it's already 1:30am ( I've been up late painting my nails 8D heart )

Here you go~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Bump up for updated plots heart

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm
-chews on-

I've not got anything in mind, really. o: My journal, though, if you want to go through it and see if you get any sparks. c: The only one who is a complete blank slate is Jicho.

Kweupe is in Tianxia, but I am considering having him leave. He's allllmost a blank slate.

Jasiri is joining the pirates and Nefarion will have a brief run with 'em. Ana is up in the air, but might be joining a pride, too. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm
I thought I would post this here so you have a link copy and for when you were ready.
Pridelander rp  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 pm
I see you have a prospect for Vod, but thought I'd offer someone too, just in case.

Isibeal (or Isi for short) is indeed a healer. However, she is not the soft, sweet, gentle kind of healer. She has tended the wounded in battle situations, and tends to have a stern, no-nonsense approach to healing. She brooks no argument, and doesn't seek to coddle anyone, save the extremely ill and the very young. Despite her brusque manner, she is a very caring lioness. She became a healer both because it was her family trade as well as because she doesn't like to see anyone suffer.

She currently is enrolled to participate in the Chokwe conflict meta as a passing healer who helps out, but beyond that she has no plans, no plots. She isn't a romantic or dramatic female, so there wouldn't be any immediate falling in love. For her, he'd be a patient first and foremost. I thought it could be interesting to cross his grouchy, surly nature with her firm one. She'd not put up with any fits, though he could scowl and growl all he wanted. She wouldn't be dissuaded from tending him, nor would she think him any less important because of his grouchiness or distrust. This could potentially lead to a very spicy and amusing relationship, I thought.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff