Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [1 v 1 ] Pillow of Temptation [Cass v Ash] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm
"Interesting!" Cass was intrigued - then again, it was on the note of a personal curiosity. After all, how much of her life would turn into her survival horror games? If there really was a Silent Hill, she would have very much liked to go there someday. Ohhh, that would have been beautiful.

In her head, however, Nicodemus reminded her that if she let the reaper hit her, there was no option for her to reset the console if she got a Game Over. It might have been the closest he ever got to making a joke of any kind that Cass could recall.

However, even as able as she was to back up and move away, that Great Knife came down piercing into her FEAR shield, Nicodemus hissing and telling her that she was very lucky he wasn't older, less that would have hurt like a b***h. Still, even within range, she made a point to make another upward strike with her blade on the Pyramidhead.

"I'm not sure how I stand next to most kids. I grew up a bit..separated from 'em, so my standard of comparison is the rest of the hunters."

It wasn't a very good standard of comparison as none of them were really normal.

HP: 43
Damage: 1.5
Charge: 2/3 ; 1/2  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm
"Is it?" He actually sounded taken aback by the assertion, that his...rather doldrums life could be interesting to someone. Well, doldrums, not including the insanity. "I attend school for an education, so that I may excel at my profession later in life. I reside in Silent Hill with other Pyramidkind, and the various other species there."

It all sounds dull to him.

He stumbled back, weakly tapping her with his blade in return, off his balance.

Apparently, keeping afoot with that helm and sword was not as easy as it looked.

"I see. I am an anomaly among Pyramidkind, and thus go to a different school." Perhaps he'd lied when he'd said he was average...he was a little less than, really. In a bad way. A failing sort of way, with disappointed words from underneath helms.

"I suppose, then, Normal is a state of mind."

[[ hp// 11.5 - 2 = 9.5
damage// 1
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:32 pm
"See, that sounds much better than what I got saddled with." Cass grinned at the almost normalcy of Ashford's life compared to her own. "I was a professional ghost hunter....even before I became a professional ghost hunter." It was an almost redundant statement, but it was the truth. Even if there was a certain tone to her voice as she said the word 'Ghost' as thought it was a poison. An infectious disease.

The thing she just did not like.

Even as she moved in to attack again, however, it seemed that as Ashford was thrown off balance, so was Cass, completely missing in her attack and nearly tumbling into the reaper instead, side stepping him to stumble to the floor instead.

Graceful.

<>

HP: 42
Damage: MISSED
Charge: 2/3; 1/2  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:52 pm
"You were...a lie before you became the actuality?" He sounded confused, especially at the vehemence against ghosts. "I have not met many ghosts," he said, balance finally returning to them.

It seemed like this room had ruined their centers of gravity, or maybe that was wishful thinking.

"They seem to be the most harmless of them all."

Looking down at Cass, Ashford is tempted to offer her a hand up. It seems...too polite, given that she'd just stabbed him moments prior.

So instead, he reached down with a glove hand and hauled her up, knocking her haphazardly against a table in the room, dropping her with minimal regard for her footing.

"My childhood is filled with yawning silence and disappointed parental units; I suppose I would not have wanted to hunt ghosts. Mischievous but without much malice, in my experience."

[[ hp// 9.5
damage// 8-6 = 2/2 = 1
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm
"The former was less threatening and more of a glorified hunt for something only I could see but not harm." Cass clarified. Still, being on the floor was rather nice for the two second break it gave her, before she was suddenly hauled up to her feet like she was a rag doll.

How much strength did he have in those arms? Forget Leon's arms, she wanted Ash's!! Despite having just been knocked against a table and the fact she nearly stumbled off of her feet again given her almost-crash-landing. Maybe. Okay, yes. She did want Ash's arms. She'd have big strong awesome arms too someday.

Even if she just had to put her name on Marcus's. His arms were her arms too, right?

With her balance righted, however, she took another swing at the reaper.

"Context means everything, I guess. The ghosts you've met don't sound like any of the ones I met." Still, venom at the word 'ghosts'.

HP:41
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5/ 1/2 = 2.5
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:10 am
"I see," Ash mused, thoughtful. "Why could you not harm? Have you not always had your weapon as you do today?"

He grunted in pain with the blow, staggering back for a moment, attempting to rebuff the blow, using his own to smack against hers.

"I admit, I am the most familiar with demons and other reapers."

[[ hp// 9.5 - 2.5 = 7
damage// 9 - 6 = (3/2) = 1.5
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 am
Cass, you should stop talking.

Nicodemus was getting increasingly uncomfortable with how much information Cass was willing to divulge to the reaper about herself. Still, Cass seemed to not mind sharing either way.

"Nope. My weapon and I have only been together for less than a year." she shared openly as she moved in to strike with Nicodemus's blade once again. She really was getting better at that.

It had used to be she'd just rely on the gun.

HP: 39.5
Damage: 6 x .5 = 3
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 pm
Ash seemed to think on this, letting it sink in.

"You are but a grey child," he said, feeling strange that he was fighting her. "I, too, am in my first year of schooling."

Her blade was smaller at cut through his defenses-- speed had never been the reaper's forte. Lifting the blade in a sharp, quick movement, he slashed at her side.

"Ah, well. It is but an object, I suppose."

[[ hp// 7 - 4 = 3
damage// 8 - 6 = 2 / 2 = 1
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 pm
Cass sifted this thought back and forth a bit. "I guess so. But I'm growing pretty fast too. We all are." Again, Nicodemus hushed her. Cass was too willing to talk. This might have been because Ash wasn't a ghost and the humanoid appearance made it a bit more relaxing to talk with him. Or it may have simply been she was trying to see how he'd react to what she was saying.

That their numbers were being heavily effected by fledglings who were growing up very quickly. Hell, she could easily pick out some of their newest trainees who had just picked up a spark and gone to town with it.

She winced as his blade swept up, moving to block with Nicodemus to keep the damage from getting too severe, firing with her other hand in counter. Even if he wasn't fast, the fact he had the potential to hit her pretty hard was enough to keep her on her toes.

HP: 38.5
Damage:1
Charge: 3/3; 1/2  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 pm
"There have been many trials, in the past, that have caused us at Amity to grow faster."

The bullet went through the outside of his arm. "Mmm. I suppose your ammo never ends, given the magical nature of your weapon?" he asked, intrigued. His return swing was weak, and...

Well.

It was obvious to anyone, at this point: Ashford was fatigued, and greatly so.

[[ hp// 3 - 1 = 2
damage// .5
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2 Total: 23 (9-36)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 pm
HP: 38
Damage: 7.6
Charge: 3/3; 2/2 - USING!! (Swift Strikes)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 am
UNCONSCIOUS GET ~ :'D

[[ hp// 2 - 7.5 = -5.5
damage// n/a
fear// 1/1 used ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff