Submit

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm
Without a second of hesitation, her arms shot out and clamped around his arm. "What are you doing?!" She screamed the words in panic, she had never seen anyone hurt themselves on purpose, it gave her such a sickening feeling. Melina brought his hand to her lips and kissed them gently while she looked at him. "You had no reason to do such a thing." She whispered the words, she felt strange but it was a good thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm
"Are you daring to question my motives?!" Charon snapped as the fae latched firmly onto his arm, a light shake being given as he attempted to free her from it. This proved to be harder than he thought, honestly.

There was something off about the faefox, something to made him more interested in her. He had never meet a creature that seemed so devote to someone they had just meet.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Melina blinked and looked around as if something spooked her but really she was coming to her senses. She shouldn't be here and she shouldn't be messing with a felicorn, not like this, right? Her hands released him and she stepped away from him. "Forgive me." She muttered the words and then backed away as if now she was afraid to turn her back on him, but she just really wanted to remember him in her mind. Once she vanished into the trees and bushes, she was sure that she would never see him again. It was wrong of her to engage him like she had, she was starting to feel sick, why had she behaved in such a manor when they had only just met.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 pm
An irritated grumble escaped the felicorn as the fox suddenly turned tail and ran from him, arms crossing over his chest as he watched her vanish into the sanctity of the forest. He couldn't understand the females that weren't of his own race. One minute they seemed to be infatuated with him... and then the very next they up and ran off, just like that.

Well not this time! Charon had all he could take from the irritation brought to him by the faefox. First off, her manner in addressing a being like him... and secondly, the fact that she had obviously done something to make him feel sick inside as she fled. This would not be the last she saw of him, the felicorn taking off into the forest after her.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm
Guilt was nagging at her heart, she felt like she was a different person now, she had no idea why. "I am so stupid." She muttered the words to herself as she wandered the forest, her tail swaying softly behind her, she was letting her mind wonder. Her feet brought her in front of a big old oak and she stared up at it in curiosity. For some reason, the tree had caught her attention even when she wasn't paying attention.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm
The sound of footsteps approaching could be heard in the distance, the felicorn running at a near break neck speed as he tailed after the fox.. dirt and leaves being kicked up soon after, tail flicking anxiously behind him. "How dare you run off on me like that!" He yelled at her, an irritated look gleaming in those eyes. He wasn't to happy, that was quite obvious.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm
Her ears twitched as she heard the foot steps and then in the blink of an eye, he appeared. She didn't know what in the world she could say to him to make him less angry. Melina's eyes traveled down to the ground in shame, she should have said goodbye at least. Her tail had stopped swaying and was now hanging between her legs, her ears laid back, she felt so upset with herself. For once in her life, she really had no idea as to what to say to make the situation change.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:01 pm
He was supposed to be a being dedicated to bringing about pain and death, and yet, seeing the faefox like this before him brought a quirking of his brow, arms settled over that chest as he began to approach her. "I could never understand your kind no matter how hard I tried to..." He began, standing before her now. "Such a confusing race you are... and yet, this confusion you bring about intrigues me beyond reasons I can't even begin to comprehend."

Was the felicorn actually trying to be nice to her? Did he actually feel sorry for having snapped at her like he had? Who really knew what was going on in the back of Charon's mind, eyes never leaving the pink fox for a moment, tail flicking to and fro behind him.

And then, if the fox took the time to look up, she could see a hand finally extended to her. However, that annoyed gleam in those eyes didn't seem to fade... at least, not yet.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm
When the sound of his voice reached her ears, she glanced up at him. "I do apologize, will you please forgive me?" She wanted his forgiveness for some reason, it really seemed to matter a lot to her. "My name is Melina." She smiled rather shyly at him now, her heart seemed to seize in her chest now that she was revealing who it was she is by nature. She accepted his hand and it felt right somehow to have him touch her, she stepped closer to him and looked into his eyes with a gentle and shy smile on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Charon took a firm hold of that hand, not enough to cause any harm to the fae, before pulling her to her feet. "Find yourself lucky that I am far more forgiving of wrong doings than my brother is." His tail gave another flick behind him, that stern glare beginning to lighten a bit. There was something about this fae's touch that made him feel.... different.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm
"I consider myself lucky then?" She phrased the question with a smile and a small laugh. "However it is rather rude, I introduced myself but I have no idea who it is you are." She kissed his fingers softly because she never let go of his hand, she didn't want to, ever it seemed. Her pink and fluffy tail began to move rather excitedly behind her and her ears perked up instantly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm
"Well, yes.... You have a point." Charon began to wonder if holding this female's hand was playing with his mind, almost as if she were putting a spell upon him. So, as those kisses were given to his fingers, he attempted to relieve his hand of her own. "The name is Charon." He stated simply, tail giving another light flick behind him.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:30 am
Melina felt him try and pull his hand away, it did seem to hurt for a second but she did pull her hand away. "It is a pleasure to meet you Charon." The words were stated with honesty and she moved both of her hands to rest in front of her clasped together. "I do have a question though, what were those noises you were making before?" She had been curious about them since she heard them but had been so distracted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 am
"The noises I was making...?" Charon seemed to repeat with a perking of his brow, arms folding over his chest as he flashed a quizzical look to Melina. "You mean the sounds of my discontent toward the day?"

His right ear gave a flick, the left giving one of its own shortly after, his mind seeming to wander a tad as those feelings he experienced early weren't relieving themselves of him as the touch was relinquished.

She had to of done something to him, the felicorn thought to himself, his hand suddenly reaching out for her own once more... wanting to test a theory.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 pm
"I suppose so, I mean I guess those were indeed the noises." She spoke much more softly now, she had no real reason to feel like she needed to be fierce or show him up. Her eyes observed his movements but she chose to ignore his hand when he outreached it to her again, he was the one that wanted to pull away. "Why is it you dislike the day?" She decided her safe bet would be to just ask a question.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff