Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[IC/OOC] The Healing Spring - 4 Healers Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm
nekolulu

(( Welcome to The Spring! Ive added your info c: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm

It might have been a bit strange to take directions from a crow that spoke in naught but rhymes, but if he stopped trusting others completely where would that leave him? Grounded. Still. He’d never imagined that it was possible for time spent largely on his own to be more frustrating, more aggravating, more worrying, more dismaying, and just in generally more upsetting than his time spent watching over his nusiance of a cousin. But, after the two weeks he’d just had, Cle had to say he stood corrected. And he ‘stood’, because he hadn’t been doing much flying at all. It hurt too much, and his last bout of flight, a combination of fear and frustration at his inability to escape, had left his wing quivering too badly to stay properly folded without using his uninjured wing to hold it in place. Honestly, it was just ridiculous and while he probably should have been taking it easy and letting the thing heal, well, there were problems out there and there was a certain dimwitted relative of his likely getting into all manner of trouble!

The young wind stallion, appearing even younger thanks to his sub-average stature, was almost limping by the time he arrived near the spring, his ears laid slightly back from nerves at being surrounded by so many others. He’d never spent time around a herd before, and while it wasn’t unpleasant, it was making him nervous and self conscious. He was a mess, he could just tell. His long mane and tail were tangled and stuck with burrs, leaves, twings, and whatever else he'd managed to drag it through, and he’d nearly tripped twice in the past few minutes alone. Only his wings, the feathers pure white and perfectly smoothed, were anything to be proud of. And one of them barely even worked anymore.

“Ah, excuse me?” he called politely, hoping the individual he was attempting to question wasn’t busy, “I was told that this was a place of healing?”

Name: Cleite (cert)
You can call him: Cleite or Cle

What kind of healing are you looking for: Physical, he’s got a badly sprained wing, and while it has been two weeks since the incident (and the bruising has cleared) he is frustrated to be still be stuck on the ground and needs to be able to find his cousin as soon as possible. He should probably not be overworking it much, but he has, and it isn’t helping things along.

Apprentice: Nope, he doesn’t mind at all. Everyone needs a chance to learn, and he’d probably be less self-conscious if someone else were gaining from his being there.

Levels of healing: Moderate? I imagine a sprain might be difficult, but it’s at least started to heal on its own.

Alignment: Good, neutral good actually. But he’s tolerant of all walks at the moment (though he’s learned to be shy of skinwalkers now).

Is this your first time at The Healing Spring: Yes

Things we may need to know: He’s small-sized, and a bit scraped up from being clumsy, but the wing is his serious problem. Fairly friendly, tries not to be offended by strangers, is a bit fussy over his wings as they’re, in his mind, his best and only useful feature.

((Hope I did this right, the idea looked too neat to pass up! Can’t believe no one’s posted for healing yet. Quote me for a quicker response.))

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm
zephira738

((Hello! Welcome to The Spring!

We are very happy to have you, and in fact... so happy that I seemed to have forgotten to post a question on the application for the wounded! Which healer would you like to be paired with, m'love? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm
Etherial Requiem

((Ah! I assumed it was picked by the spring's inhabitants, didn't realize it was just missing! Hmm... well, only Liquid Bismuth seems to have an apprentice at the moment. If you and Nekolulu are both up for it, perhaps Bissy and Feri? Though all of the healers here do look interesting X3 ))

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm
zephira738

((Hehe, I would like to think that the healers here would rather be paired with one that wants them, if that makes sense. But this sounds good! It will likely be Bissy watching over Feri as she attempts the session, would this be alright?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm
Etherial Requiem

((That makes sense, but the phrase 'beggers can't be choosers' comes to mind. "Hello, I'm bleeding to death but I want that pretty mare over there to heal me instead of you, even though you're available right now and she's busy...I can wait." XD And that sounds good to me, but I probably shouldn't start anything tonight, I forgot the clock I was watching never got moved ahead so I'm an hour later than I should be and really need to go to bed. But perhaps tomorrow I can start a healing RP?))

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm
zephira738

(( Lol that completely makes sense <3 cx And sure, feel free to start it whenever, just quote myself and neko when you are ready c: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm
(( Feri is ready to attempt to heal anyone))  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am
Name: Kathreftis
You can call her: Kath

Which healer are you looking to connect with?: Wallace

What kind of healing are you looking for: Physical

Apprentice: *kath looks at you like you are stupid for asking before shaking her head*

Levels of healing: Moderate

Allignment: Chaotic

Is this your first time at The Healing Spring: Yes

Things we may need to know: Kath is mute. She is coming for healing after her master/mate forced her to spar with him. Shes pretty banged up, a couple cracked ribs likely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:55 am
User Image
Name: Eudora
You can call him/her: Eudora

How long she/he has been healing: Since she was a filly, though she hasn't used her healing abilities much. Though she has a natural talent. She has come here to help become a better healer.

Apprentice: Not open to having an apprentice

Levels of healing: Physical - Minor to Heavy

Allignment: Neutral (she has no qualms with healing any who ask)

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

Available for work: Yes

Things you may need to know: She is also a Tinkerer, She likes tips (if they're allowed)  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm
Etherial Requiem

Certainly! Would you like to start or should I?
Ediiit: I'll start it in a bit. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 pm
SylverStar

((added c: since this is an rp based thread/group we will not be exchanging 'tips'. We don't offer any real services and the rp should be a two-way deal c: if you want to rp a tip tho that's fine, but no real gold/item exchanges please c: ))  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

(( got your pm c: I'll respond when I get home from work, thank you!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 pm
((I meant rp based tips Kita...since she would love to add to her collection of gadgets and useful trinkets...just wasn't sure what the herd stance was on taking anything for the healing.))  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm
SylverStar

(( Ah okay c: sorry just wasn't specific so it seemed it could be for real tips. Sure I don't think rp tips are an issue as I've posted c: I'll fix that in your app <3 ))  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff