Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Get Your Were Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm
Jode 501st

((You're fast!)) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

"Hmm, I thought he said you were mute," Scarlet replied, surprised. "But it's all well and good. Let's be off!"

((I've set up a home, if you want to continue there.))

Sorry ive been off for so long master but im back and ready when you need me just tell me where.  

Jode501st

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Jode501st
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

"Hmm, I thought he said you were mute," Scarlet replied, surprised. "But it's all well and good. Let's be off!"

Sorry ive been off for so long master but im back and ready when you need me just tell me where.

I've kind of fallen off the edge of the world too (except here they call it Pamona). razz I'd love to get back into it with you. Do you want to do this one or the other one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode501st
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

I've kind of fallen off the edge of the world too (except here they call it Pamona). razz I'd love to get back into it with you. Do you want to do this one or the other one?

I will be my slave again I had more fun that way ;D lol  

Jode501st

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Jode501st
User Image
Name:Jericho T. Cross

Nickname: Cross, 15, Or what ever the master wants to call him

Race:Were-wolf

Orientation:Straight

Bio:Jericho is a young Were-wolf who was trained when he was 12 to be a slave. His former master was a witch and knew of his stubborn nature to argue and resist orders so she marked him with a mystic tattoo on his back and arm so that he follow any order and if he tried to resist it would shock him, but the tattoo also doubled as a way to use his were-wolf abilities in human form. Hell the witch wanted a slave and a body guard all in one so she taught him who to obey (even though he will fight his master every so often.) and to fight and kill. becoming 21 the witch lost interest in her lil pet and sold him to the market so now he his here being sold.

seme, uke, or seke: Seke

Anything else relevant: If you want the Tattoo's to activate You have to say slave then the command and the tattoo's only work for the master not anyone else so yah. Will try and fight some orders.

I like him!! You wanna RP by PM??

Name: Miko
Meaning: Crimson truth
Race: Demon
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Kind, trustworthy, smart, loyal, traveler
Bio: Miko is a traveler, she doesn't like to stay in one place.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme or Seke

Old clothes, clothes worn when younger (ancient world fashion)
User Image
New clothes, clothes warn when older (modern world fashion)
User Image  
Slave profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces