Submit

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm
If you are looking for happy fun cub play times with Ekaitz, I have this young lady! c: Her mom is forming a pride, but they are still considered rogues at this point. She's stubborn and cautious, but she loves to explore and would like a good adventure, even if she might get a swat from her mom for running off for a bit. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm
The Aurrie
If you are looking for happy fun cub play times with Ekaitz, I have this young lady! c: Her mom is forming a pride, but they are still considered rogues at this point. She's stubborn and cautious, but she loves to explore and would like a good adventure, even if she might get a swat from her mom for running off for a bit. c:

She's adorable! I am sure they would have a fun adventure! Want me to start the rp or would you like to? Also what is her name?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Finnabarr! And if you want me to, I can tomorrow evening! I forgot to mention, they go out during the night and sleep during the day, so she'd prolly only be running about when it's dark out. =u= <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Could you start, im terrible at starting.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm
The Aurrie
Finnabarr! And if you want me to, I can tomorrow evening! I forgot to mention, they go out during the night and sleep during the day, so she'd prolly only be running about when it's dark out. =u= <3

Sounds good to me. 3nodding

Kaori_luv
Could you start, im terrible at starting.

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm
Righto! Also, if you want Izotz to have some sort of interaction or maybe make a friend, I have [Talia] in En Gedi who could use some general rp, as well. She's not got much plotting under her belt at the moment, but she often likes to hunt on the pride's borders for smaller game, in her spare time.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

I have been meaning to ship AJ over to the Brotherhood ever since I got him. He got thrown out of his past NPC pride and has been moping for over a year now. Perhaps Hikaru can charm him into join Mazunguko? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm
The Aurrie
Righto! Also, if you want Izotz to have some sort of interaction or maybe make a friend, I have [Talia] in En Gedi who could use some general rp, as well. She's not got much plotting under her belt at the moment, but she often likes to hunt on the pride's borders for smaller game, in her spare time.

I would love rp for Izotz. I'll get one started here soon since you are starting the other one. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm
THE Jehan
User Image

I have been meaning to ship AJ over to the Brotherhood ever since I got him. He got thrown out of his past NPC pride and has been moping for over a year now. Perhaps Hikaru can charm him into join Mazunguko? wink

YES! OMG YES! Though I don't think Hika would be able to charm him. xd Want me to start up the rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm
Lol.
That would be great! But I wont be able to reply till tomorrow.
AJ looks a little scraggly from rogue life though. Would be even more so if hes lost up near the mountains. xD  

THE Jehan

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm
Tag <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm
Kaori_luv
Tag <3

Tag for you!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm
THE Jehan
Lol.
That would be great! But I wont be able to reply till tomorrow.
AJ looks a little scraggly from rogue life though. Would be even more so if hes lost up near the mountains. xD

Before I forget, did you want this to be his JRP or just a regular rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm
Tag <3  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 pm
The Aurrie