Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] this is how i roll [ clerise vs pepin ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 am
When Pepin finally pulled back, she stared into Clerise's eyes again, a sort of sincerity briefly passing through her own before she floated back with arms spread.

"ļ̟ͩͯo̱͈ͩͭ̌ͩ͋̚v̵̐e͇͚͚̲ ̳̗̼͐͟m̪̪͇͒ͬ̋̊ͨͨe̦̱̗ͩ͛͒̇?͍̖̩͕͉" she asked in the driest voice, frowning. Why didn't Clerise move or react? >:

HP: 24/30
Dmg: ROFLFLLF 0 so much for that xD IC DMG IS COOLER

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 am
Clerise gasped for breath as her body was released, the sounds of a beeping data-highway echoing in her mind, the ghost of binary vanished from her peripheral vision.

"Love you?" she asked, dazed, still getting her bearings back on reality.

{[ Focus, you useless little tart, unless you'd like another one of those soul searching snogs? ]}

At Balthazar's urged words, and the pressure of his (perpetual) disapproval, reality snapped back into place for the trainee. She glanced down at her feet, where Balthazar laid, abandoned, and the weapon urged her to pick him up. Urgently, he pressed the feeling of ravenous hunger into her brain, an endless maw.

So Clerise hooked him under the steel toe of her boot, suddenly kicking upwards, grabbing the metal of his blade and urging his momentum onward with her hand, guiding his metal towards her.

"Sorry," the acrobat said, sounding sincere. You little s**t, Balthazar. "But I don't love anyone, my little glitchbitch. Nothing personal." A smile, even as she readies Balthazar for another blow. "It's nothing personal."

[[ hp// 33
dmg// 11 - 6 = 5
charge// 1/3, 1/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 am
Sooner than a file could download, Pepin was feeling Balthazar's searing edge cut through her binary. The glitch ghoul let out a wail of pain, flinching into a floating scrunch. "whhyYyyyyyyyyYyyyy..." she squealed ever so faintly until her data returned to its """STABLE""" form.

Clearly though, she wasn't phased by Clerise's name-calling. Instead, the ghoul giggled uncontrollably now, floating with a trail of more stray pixels tailing her. She was doing that circling again around Clerise like it was some sort of game. You hit me with your hoola hoop I try to steal another kiss. Only there was no way for Pepin to repeat such an act here. Every now and then though she would extend an arm to try and snag a bit of the hunter.

HP: 19/30
Dmg: 1

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 pm
Pepin's wail cut through the air like a record being scratched, and for a moment, Clerise just put her hands over her ears, gauntlets pressing against her ears.

"My little glitch b***h, ow!"

It was like some strange, ethereal version of.

Well.

Grabass.

She swung out a few times to try and get Pepin, her blade hitting the trail of pixels, laughing a little, utterly incredulous. It was a game.

Unfortunately, Balthazar had other ideas, pressing hunger upon her once more, forcing her to jerk him upwards, slamming the metal against her torso.

Woops.

[[ hp// 33 - 1 = 32
dmg// 12 - 6 = 6
charge// 1/3, 1/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 am
Pepin shared a similar outlook on their 'dance'. Watch out for the blade, get another kiss! Easy enough right? The ghoul did a good enough job until her overconfidence was destroyed as Balthazar cut through her tummy like butter. This time, her cry of pain was very human.

The ghoul fell out of her floating orbit and curled in pain, holding her rolls of fat as FEAR particles sizzled out of the crash in data.

When she found the strength to stand again, Pepin's outline flurried angrily, as the pixels and squares orbited her now. Diving forwards she tried to land a smack on Balthazar- but made palm-to-cheek contact with Clerise. She immediately recoiled her hand but appeared conflicted in how she felt about hitting her... she wanted to do it again.

HP:13/30
dmg: 5

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:18 am
They traded blows and sneaking kisses like the oddest of couples. Clerise watched Pepin careen to the ground, grinning like a feral animal.

But it was like...a routine. Even as Pepin dove at her with renewed rage-- she could see it in the air, her mood shifting in its own beautiful way, could a mood be beautiful--

Oh, but that slap wasn't. Balthazar fell from her hands, head snapping back. It was on.

The redhead dove forwards, wrapping her fingers into Pepin's hair. "Listen, girly. If we're gonna play some fun games, you owe me your name, at least~ How easy do you think I am~?"

She grinned, yanking hard, hoping it would set the digital girl off balance. "I'm Clerise, my little glitch b***h, you got a name, or will it all be ones and zeros?"

[[ hp// 32 - 5 = 27
dmg// 10 - 6 = 4
charge// 2/3, 1/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 am
When the hand made contact Pepin immediately regret it, but instead of apologizing, since Clerise's reaction was so aggressive, she just took it, starting to get into a bit of a giggle fit with the occasional AH- OW- GAH- when it was too much. When she spoke again her voice sounded filtered, underwater, muffled.

"Pepin Molyneau," the ghoul replied enthusiastically. Did she really pay attention to Clerise's name or just spitting out answers? Either way this hair pulling thing had to stop, she didn't want to have to get.. PLUGS. Ew. As she struggled she was only able to reach out and grab for Clerise's arm again to squeeze indian burn style. It wasn't helping her much and Pepin was unaware that her body was getting tired, her FEAR shield weakening. While it wasn't alarming to her it was definitely a dangerous situation. "Pkzzzzzzzzzz"
She buzzed.

"LZzzzzzzzgoggggggggggghhh"

"mmmmmmmmmezzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee"

HP: 9/30
Dmg: 1

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 am
They went back and forth-- stealing kisses that connected or pressed to skin instead, smacking each other with playful blows, despite the resulting pain.

Clerise had always found laughter to be contagious, so seeing Pepin laugh in her own way made her do the same, laughing wildly.

"Pepin," she purred, liking the sound of it on her tongue. "I hope you don't mind, but you'll probably still be my little gli-"

She shrieked as her arm was grabbed and burned, releasing the girl's hair.

"Use your words like a big girl," Clerise grunted, grabbing Pepin by the hips and spinning, tossing her towards a wall.

[[ hp// 32 - 5 = 27
dmg// 10 - 6 = 4
charge// 2/3, 1/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 pm
Pepin was cast aside into one of the walls, the impact stunning her briefly when she turned to look at Clerise. Something... just wasn't right here. The ghoul shook her head a few times, the room was spinning intensely and wobbling in and out of vision were the black and white boxes that coated her figure. Clerise probably couldn't see it- it was all just in Pepin's head as her FEAR shield began shutting down. (As literally as you can take this.)

She reached out with one of those clawed hands, trying to grab Clerise who appeared so close but was several paces away from her. "hey.." she whimpered quietly to herself, and repeated the motion. Her hands were cutting through the hunter's image like the time she'd pet Calder's mane. "what... gives?" she mouthed before leaning forwards determinedly and leaped at 'Clerise' with wide-spread arms as if to give her a hug... but there was only air. And then floor. Pepin appeared dismayed.

HP: 5/30
Dmg: 0

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 pm
It was too easy to keep going, to push the little ghostly thing even further. Clerise wanted to map her pixels, to see what other fun little sounds and sights she could elicit, the swirling masses of grey and black.

The redhead waited for Pepin's returning attack, but it never came. The girl had attempted to leap at Clerise, but she missed, falling to the ground.

Heels clicking against the ground, red eyes alight with the power of having Pepin at her disposal.

She leaned down, dragging the girl up by her hair again, launching her upwards. She was so...light. Must be territory with whatever she was; a ghost of some sort, perhaps?

"Use your words, sweetheart~ I don't understand what the ******** it is you're trying say."

[[ hp// 32 - 5 = 27
dmg// 10 - 6 = 4
charge// 3/3, 1/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm
Pepin remained on the ground even as Clerise approached, her FEAR at the brink of dispersing. She really really really just wanted to hold the hunter again.. but there was no energy in that little body left to execute any attack. Well, an attack if you looked at it from an outsider's point of view. Pepin still convinced herself it was a game. Just a game, nothing else...

"I have w-rrrz"

Damnit all to Jacking Hell. All the glitching out was a result of being so weakened. She really wanted to talk to Clerise! It was fun talking to her! But the more she struggled the more she was overcome by her body's own mechanisms. Especially now, as Clerise lifted her into the air and hurled her aside again. As light as she was, her air-time was getting cut short, unable to hover on her own will anymore.

Pepin's continued to think she was having fun though, and from the ground she looked up for Clerise, a little smile on her face and cutting out of her cheeks like missing polys. Sooner or later she could be seen literally flickering in and out of translucence.

HP: 1/30
DMG: Damn I forgot how much I hate y1 dice rofl so uselesss

its me debz rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2, 3 Total: 21 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm
She kind of felt bad for the other girl, even as she bounced up just for a moment then down again, unable to keep herself suspended in mid-air.

Balthazar insisted on being used, howling at her that he was starving, his put-together nature coming apart a little. So she picked him up, letting the sparks fly as she used her charge attack--

But then Pepin looked up at her with those eyes.

She was not a monster.

"I'm sure you've got plenty of whirrs, glitchywitch, I'm suuureee you do." She flung Balthazar to the side, missing Pepin on purpose. He screamed at her in her head, but she gave him the finger as he soared across the room, embedding in the wall.

"C'mon, pull yourself together-- you've got missing chunks everywhere and s**t."

[[ hp// 27
dmg//
charge// 0/3, 2/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 pm
If she'd noticed the attack that Clerise was getting cooked up to serve her with, Pepin might've done a little more to shield herself. Instead she continued to try as hard as she could to get to her feet. Clerise's words were encouraging and she could be heard making several bee-boop-beep computer noises the harder she tried. Hopefully they weren't little pixel farts..

"IIII-IImmssszz trrrrrr=

tignn...

trgin soHARD!" she shouted excitedly (though weakly still) as she actually got up on two wobbly feet. It was like that moment when a kid starts walking for the first time. She was all grin, hobbling her way over towards Clerise. "Juzzzzzzzt--

want --

play with y-y-y-y-y-y-y"

With a clumsy flail she was able to swing both her arms into Clerise's side with enough force to even use her 'nails' "Forever~" nvn

HP: 1
DMG: 2

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am
Watching Pepin try to stand again was like seeing a baby giraffe stand for the first time, tottering over to her-- and oh my god, those claws were sharp little things. Plus, they weren't so little.

But Clerise was pretty sure she got the message, laughing even as they connected, hissing with the pain. She smacked the girl back, her own gauntlet covered hands making a move--

She gave that nice chest a squeeze, her grip likely painful due to the metal. "Forever huh? I dunno, how much longer you gonna be around to play with, glitchywitch?"

[[ hp// 27 - 2 = 25
dmg// 8 - 6 = 4
charge// 2/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:46 am
That was it. Pepin's FEAR shield collapsed into nothing, much like a shield crashing in Super Smash. It rendered her dizzy now though one could call it euphoric. A good way to start collapsing I'd say.

"ww--

not forvrzzz-?? but i.. want to. 8*<"

Her face twisted into something pretty close to that emoticon as Clerise crushed her chest until that area and up her neck a little literally burst. There was literally nothing there now, since the pixels that had been kept there started to dance around in the air above and behind her.

Pepin reached her arms up to.. erm, repeat the notion to Clerise, only she leaned forwards and rest her head at the hunter's sternum. "Gett-ng... sle-sle-sle...sppy..." Her voice slowed down to a deep baritone.

HP: -3
Dmg: 2

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas