View Results

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm
POST FOR ALARIC WHEN I GET HIM >D  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Officially open!

We want to get as many Wonderland Soquili involved as we can to create a new "Wonderland". We don't have any plots up yet, because we want these plots to be based around more members than just Chessur himself. There will be RP's if you want to join of Chessur finding your soquilli and how he invites them/convinces/manipulates them into joining. Then it'll spread out. As each members come in, each of them may have different reasons for wanting the Wonderland recreated.

By leaving plots open, we're hoping to challenge members to help come up with plots almost like mini-sections that come together to form a whole story of the rise of the new "Wonderland."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm
I'm a little mad too!
Owner Name: Zee Oddwyn
Soquili Name: Brillig
Tell us a little bit about them: Brillig takes a very whimsical view of life. Life is short, so why not indulge in the things that make it sweet? He disdains hard work, though he might be persuaded if there's something in it for him. He is most definitely a fair weather friend.
Why do they want to join?: Why, the herd sounds like just his cup of tea!
Any thing else?: He's spoken for as far as breedings, but I'd be interested in him joining the search for more Wonderlanders! Otherwise, he's open!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 am
I'm a little mad too!
Owner Name: Nukido
Soquili Name: Edmund Sylvilagus
Tell us a little bit about them: Edmund is a bit..crazy he is had his own way of thinking but no one ever understand him and his talks of wonderland. He had longed to find his friends again or even those close to the ones he knew.

Why do they want to join?: "What...?What you say my fellow friends from madness are here? Why ive been dying to re meet them!" a smile spreads across his face "Oh i do hope to see the hatter! And the cat yes yes the cat! Oh will you re introduce yourselves to me? Im sure not much has changed!.... Were all mad!!" He starts dancing around in a circle with his tea set "Tea Tea! Tea!!!... Cup.."

Any thing else?: Edmund is open for pretty much anything right now. I have a feeling he will fit right in..lol  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 am
I'm a little mad too!
Owner Name: Roniel Targaryen
Soquili Name: Alyse EverLost
Tell us a little bit about them:
Personality: Alyse is generally a sweet and simple-minded soquili. She suffers from both visual and audible hallucinations so many times isn't really aware of where she is. She always ends up lost and often frightened. She loves to meet new people and have adventures with her new friends but her mental problems stay in the way of that. Though generally easy to deal with, sometimes she has fits that render her unstable and violent (though she has little ability to do genuine harm to anyone). These are unpredictable and will last as long as her mind is trapped in whatever dark place she is reacting to.

History: Alyse was once a normal soquili. She was vivacious and had a charming personality that won her many friends. One day, though, her luck changed. She doesn't know who the culprit was, whether it was someone jealous of her popularity or just some cruel spirited soquili boredly choosing at random. What she does know is that one day she was given some mushrooms to eat and that everything changed after that.

The transformation was immediate. Whether through curse or poison, as soon as she had eaten those mushrooms her eyes stained black. Black ooze leaks constantly from them, making her a frightening visage to those who are unfamiliar with her.
Why do they want to join?: Up until now, she has spent most of her time wandering around hallucinating scenes and people in her own personal Wonderland. Finding the real place and real people would be very stabilizing for her. She would finally feel at home and like she was living in reality.
Any thing else?: Nothing off the top of my head, but I'll try to brainstorm!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Zee Oddwyn

Nukido

Roniel Targaryen

All three applications have been accepted smile We think that you'll make wonderful additions to the herd! Please feel free to contact either myself or Nyx for plot or rp on how Chessur found them and convinced them to come to the herd with him. Either of us are happy to rp and likely you'll end up rping with both of us anyway. (Chessur has two personalities) Either PM or AIM work for me (Cheshirekttty) same for both.

I'll go ahead and add your soquili to the member's post though we have no official positions as of yet. We'll be sorting those out once we have more members.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome! Thank you!

So, is the idea that this herd already has a territory and are trying to populate it, or are they looking for a new Wonderland? Searching for a new home sounds like a great way for Chessur to run into everyone, and I'm wondering if we could involve Lady Ourania's Mephistopheles somehow. Like he grants the group the wish of a place to call home, but the land is cursed to make everyone there lose their minds?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 am
At the moment I suppose Chessur is simply just gathering everyone and hasn't actually found a place just yet. He doesn't always seem to think things through thoroughly but I think he's mainly looking to see if he can even get anyone to join him. As far as getting Mephistopheles involved I love the idea smile Should I give Lady Ourania a pm?  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm
I'd say yes, but Nukido and Roniel should have a say, too!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm
<.< Of course lol sorry kind of jumped the gun. I'll wait to contact her until I get more input from everyone else. Plus there's no rush either way.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm
I'm a little mad too!
Owner Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Soquili Name: Luthias
Tell us a little bit about them:He doesn't think he is mad or anything, but he realizes he is different and doesn't see is obsession as a problem. His biggest obstacle is that he has a terrible obsession with collecting gold, silver and other shiny objects. When he spots something shiny of interest he becomes quite feral and violent. When in this chaotic state he will stop at nothing to obtain the object of his desire, unless he is injured or bleeding.

Why do they want to join?: He is the Burbling Beast and doesn't feel like he fits in anywhere. Maybe they could give him some strange sense of belonging.

Any thing else?: I was actually thinking he could be a herd rival or enemy. After being initially introduced to everyone else, he could have a shiny obsessed violent fit (perhaps with a shiny spoon xD). Or he develops some sort of paranoia and thinks they know where he hides his cache of sparkling treasures, and turns on them, causing friction.
(also, he faints at the sight of his own blood, and his favorite food is fish)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm
I'm a little mad too!
Owner Name: Faithofthefallen
Soquili Name: Vorpal
Tell us a little bit about them:Vorpal's a bit wicked, extracting much amusement by luring unsuspecting soquili and kawani into dangerous situations, or getting them lost in his twisted and nonsensical section of forest. He also enjoys goading others into rash or cruel behaviors. He can be difficult to get to know, evasive, cunning, and more than a little deranged, Vorpal is no man's friend. Every small kindness has a price, a debt that he will be sure to collect on. His advice, when offered, is often cryptic and unhelpful. He spends the majority of his time in a misty, mysterious, and misshapen part of the tum tum tree forest
Why do they want to join?: He is the frumious snapper xD I can see him becoming obsessed with the idea of returning to wonderland.
Any thing else?: Probably more fit to be a guard for the herd territory than actually involved in the hierarchy and decision making.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas