Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm
Moving on~

I've been getting some RIG's and selling off the items to start up a pot for pride customs to give away during the metaplot for this year. So far I have enough for 2 (and I got them posted up in the pridal custom secton. :3 ) So whatever we decide, we'll have some freebies with some luck.

And everyone please, please know that I really do understand the disappointment. As I mentioned, -I- had an old member, she is still insane, I understand the frustration but everyone was given the option to retain the insanity or have it vanish. I don't want the topic to divide the pride. IC sure, OOC, please let the old ways rest in peace. We would like to hear ideas for a fun metaplot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:21 am
Oracle idea seems interesting to me. Since my Kizi girl is an Al-Ha daughter (and thus a seer), she might be more than a little interested in this oracle, and she's pretty young and impressionable. I could easily see her running to talk to the oracle about her own visions and trying to learn from him whenever she wasn't practicing with her mum for her future as a patron, and possibly wanting to "leave the family fold" by working alongside the oracle when she's older (if he allowed it).
-shrug-
Just thinking of how the idea would work out for Lumi.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am
That would be awesome! I'm debating having a contest for the oracle if I can snag some pride customs. It'll fully be up to the owner of the oracle on whether or not the character goes on to start kind of a following or if they're kind of the guiding hand that helps the old members cope with the loss of their muses while trying to show some benefits to the new members of the hallucinations.

I have a boy that may get wrapped up in it as well, he's just a cub right now but he could join alongside your girl?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:28 am
exclaim Metaplot 2012 Update!

After some discussion between the pride owners of Kizi and the Bahari, we’ve decided to put the oracle idea on the back burner for now in favor of something a little more progressive towards uniting the pride rather than dividing it. Many of the suggestions here were good ones but most of them (including my own) focused more on driving an even larger wedge between the old way and the new way members. The last plot was a bit of a divider as it was, so Shinos and I felt it was better to have a metaplot that could bring the pride together a little more and offer some opportunities with another lined pride.

We’ll be working on the specifics and we have three forms in for the pridal customs (wish us luck!) but here’s the bare bones idea:

Kizingo’Zaa shares a border with the Bahari. The Bahari have recently suffered their own dividing disaster though theirs was more of a physical loss rather than a spiritual fall-out. With the Kizis working hard to train those that are willing into their new way of life for survival, they turn to border security and will be sending out whichever gypsies best complete their training to survey the borders. On one such trip, the gypsies will come across the Bahari pride. Rather than return empty handed, they return with a few cubs (a breeding is in the works for this!) and news of the small, struggling pride along the border.

The Bahari won’t be entirely thrilled to find their babies missing and in turn, they will send their own out to retrieve them.

Long story short, both prides will realize that they’re struggling to pull themselves together and neither can afford to be enemies with the other. This will lead to a royal betrothal/exchange (perhaps two pairs of betrothed royals, one will go to Bahari to raise their families and the other to Kizi), open breedings between the two prides, a new ‘ambassador’ (we’ll find a better name for it) rank available, and a new celebration that will more than likely serve as a ‘meet and greet’ for willing couples looking to settle down in the other pride.

◘ This means that those lions that don’t find they quite fit into kizi anymore will have the opportunity to go to Bahari to live.
◘ Likewise, those that live in Bahari that want something different in their own lives will be welcome into Kizi.
◘ There will be cub exchanges between the two prides to help keep new blood flowing in, encourage good relationships between the prides, and enhance both’s cultural regrowth.
◘ Epine and Shinos are working on breedings from both prides to have cubs to contest off.
◘ Thalion will fit the bill for three adult customs for new Kizi “new mentality” members.

If there are any further complaints about the state of the pride, please be respectful in addressing them. Let the past remain in the past, we will not be reverting back to the old ways. The oracle plot may pop up eventually but we really want something to unite the pride, not divide it further. Any comments about the insanity will be ignored. Please understand we are trying our best to rebuild and unite, not divide and look back.

KizingoZaa II

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 pm
I'm not terribly well-versed in the old idea, but this one seems pretty awesome! I'd be more than willing to offer up Fireheart for any sort of plot point in this, since she's pretty much a blank slate other than her heritage and her personality. I'm super excited to see this get off the ground and would love to help any way I can as well =3  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:39 pm
Thalion
That would be awesome! I'm debating having a contest for the oracle if I can snag some pride customs. It'll fully be up to the owner of the oracle on whether or not the character goes on to start kind of a following or if they're kind of the guiding hand that helps the old members cope with the loss of their muses while trying to show some benefits to the new members of the hallucinations.

I have a boy that may get wrapped up in it as well, he's just a cub right now but he could join alongside your girl?
If nothing else they ought to meet. Lumi would be delighted to meet someone other than her siblings who has those abilities. and play hide-and-seek with him. She loves playing hide-and-seek against other seers.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 pm
I wouldn't mind sending Eglantine to the Bahari. In fact, I think she'd work well with my Bahari boy, Vainamo.

Eglantine is still quite devastated by a great many things - not hearing the flowers anymore, the majority of her family(she was part of the old royal line) vanishing... And Vainamo is finally stepping up an becoming a man, so to speak. So however they can help with the plot, just poke me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 pm
I like the idea of the oracle, however, instead of placing a stigma on it for being something 'different', why not allow it to be something that brings peace to all the pride members. Characters that feel the need for muses will now have something to ease themselves into. You could have plots about some of the new members using the words for the oracle to help the pride.... and then later, perhaps those same words that helped the new members could cause them conflict.

They did use oracles in old lore to predict things after all. Gypsies could easily be impressed by such ideas. Especially if they had to go to the oracles, felt that strange pull that the oracles always feel. Thus, adding into the beliefs they have.

At some point you could get it to the point where the pride NEEDS to make use of the oracles words for a large portion pride decisions. Maybe character go to them about weddings, about births, about where to hunt.

You could make a awesome rolling system that reflects the level of gas escaping the caves every season. Depending on the levels we will see more rational or less rational ideas and remarks from the oracles. Also, depending on the gas levels we might see some character death (if the owners are alright with this, they could always have their characters driven away from the strength). This could cause need to 'offer' a child to the caves as a new oracle, or something similar.

I apologize this is all in rambles, just how my brain shot the ideas off at me. Feel free to quote me and stuff. I am interested in what you all think about this.

ALSO, really excited for this B'M and Kizi plot.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image
They claim to have found where the muses speak...
Strangers from the outside who no one within the pride has any living memory of having met in the past stands boldly at the border of the pride's territories. They look with knowing eyes and sly smiles on their lips. They claim to hear voices from beyond the land of the living, to see things from times that have yet to come.

They claim to have found the place where the muses have gone.

The pride has only barely settled into their new way of life. Some begrudgingly exist, still mourning for the loss of their muses, others have happily been lifted out of the pits of insanity. How will the strangers be received? Are they lying? Are they up to something? In this upcoming metaplot, we'll find out...

OOC...
A small hint regarding the newcomers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm
I am going to be all up in this business. I am really excited, OK. SO EXCITED.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
Jet has made us a third custom for our meta this year! :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:37 am
Two more pretties up for grabs soon:

User Image

User Image

I'm still working out the details. :3 I'll likely start this up in late June or early July (after this term's over) so keep your eyes peeled! Also if you guys have anything you want to see in the meta, let me know and we'll consider it!  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm
Wow, the lion with the blue mane is gorgeous! *very interested in the event*  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 pm
They're all so lovely ;; The colorists outdid themselves. I'll have to think of a fun way to do this event. >>  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm
Sorry for the delay in the meta, guys. I went on vacation for the first week (which was awesome and very needed). The week coming back was filled with a LOT of family drama. My grandfather had a stroke two days ago and I'm getting old on Saturday. I'm going to try to kick things off and get the raffle list updated as soon as I can. Shop's on hiatus, I know, but we're kizi. We do what we want.  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff