Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 am
Define "alive".  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm
darkslasherX
Define "alive".

Not lifeless, as far as I know, and this guild still has some life in it. We just gotta revitalize it, is all.  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm
I suppose. Now, how do we get people to take time off of their busy schedules of school/work and video games to post...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am
well I graduated from high school just last week, so I got some free time smile  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RedFang JaZah

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:47 am
People will only see the top 5 latest threads. You need to make sure they have interesting titles and topics, otherwise people won't bother finding out what things are about. Ask for peoples opinions and advice on certain things, that should get a few people posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 am
nitnit
how to guild active again?

Lol I would love to see this place active again and have great discussions like days of old!  

Tron714
Vice Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Yyyyep, sure would be nice. We just need to wrangle up some people and some things to discuss...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:08 pm
I got few topics that could be good; what about some character battle topics? We can debate on which video game character can beat who, like Master Chief vs. Commander Shepard. Or how about a topic debating whether the classic years or current years of gaming are better? Or if DLC is good for games or just crap data?  

Volkenheim

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 am
Well, you can start any topic you like (probably in the main forums; I doubt anyone will check on the subforums in this guild's state), and if people find it interesting, they will respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm
I hope no one here still frequents Gaia.
I want to kill myself whenever I look at my old posts, that was some dumb stuff and I apologize profusely for whatever diarrhea I shat into this guild three/four/five years ago.  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:43 am
That only makes me want to look at your 3-5 year old posts even more. ninja

Although I doubt anyone cares/remembers anymore, so you're safe in that department.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:34 pm
I guess the good part is that the old stuff makes for a good conversation piece when discussing e-peens with internet buddies.
How have you been for the past few years?  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm
Oh, you know, college and stuff. Keeps me busy. Games, too. Especially games. Trying to find a decent MMO is a pain, but Minecraft's always fun. I've also been trying to pick up a few instruments, namely piano and guitar. Breaking my thumb a month ago was "fun". So all in all, pretty good, but busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 pm
lol minecraft
austism galore
What are you majoring in?  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 pm
Computer science. Specifically programming.

Just completes the image, doesn't it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces