Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Pridelands group antics [First adventure, see pg.3!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm
OKAY
SO

SISTER WANTS IN

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm
-ADDS DE SISTER~-

*A* This group will be so much awesome. <3 I am looking forward to all the dynamics that'll be created. >w<

Truth.Be.Told

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 am
okay, couldn't resist posting Ziazan here, this sounds too cute, sorry for lack of cert I havn't uploaded it yet XD!

User Image

Think Pinkiepie from my little pony, she's forward, excitable and always up for an adventure, she is sweet to a fault and definately poops rainbows, I swear! She is very excitable to the point of being a touch too hyper for most but this just means she will happily walk off to an adventure without very much convincing by others.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am
o3o Oooo~ A Pinkie Pie sort would be adorable! <3 And a lovely possible foil at times for the rest of the group. XD  

Truth.Be.Told

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 am
User Image

Nimbe would love to make some female friends (and males too, of course xD) who don't make fun of her unusual color. She's the only girl of her litter and even her best friend is a boy. She can be a little brash and impulsive but she's sweet and cheerful and will gladly follow anyone she finds worth her time. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 am
.....>.> I think there's room for one more! -brick'd- It's too cute, with all the odd-colored and more 'natural'-colored side by side!  

Truth.Be.Told

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 am
If there is still room xD I can understand if not, because this is getting big! She can be... uh, random encounter sometime.
User Image
This is Tala! She is a clever and adventurous, prone to trying things out sometimes just out of curiosity. She likes to explore, which can lead her to occasionally being a little reckless. She also has a pet snake, Tezcacoatl, who is somewhat sardonic, but becoming friendlier the more time he spends with lions. He likes Tala and usually hangs around for her protection, buuut might avoid hanging out with the bulk of the group. xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 am
8D Random encounters could be fun. (Maybe the group helping her with something, or vice versa?) And Ufara herself is open for random stuff. 8D  

Truth.Be.Told

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 am
So boy, do I have lots of random encounters to offer! 8D

Or, er, a few at least. xD
Chokuto and Wingu are ye olde slackers of the pridelands. They're very childish and irresponsible, and could probably show the group fun... stupid games to play. Seriously, these guys are reckless. Wingu is a cursed perma adol because she's such a brat.

Savassi is a somewhat clumsy cub, the group could possibly save him sometime. xD He gets better as he ages, but right now will still... fall into holes and things.

Asha and Timka don't have set personalities, but could use RP ;o;

I have two more adult PLers, but out of the grownups, Chokuto and Wingu seemed the most fun/fitting. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:14 am
User Image

It's settled then~
Zimran's gonna join the cubbins in a cub guise to help keep an eye on them and make sure nothing happens to cubs while they're adventuring. 8D

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 am
User Image

Husani is a little airheaded and very giggly. His momma spoils him rotten. The idea of him having a big group of friends is just so appealing! His name means Of Today and I take it as 'live for today'. Be in the here and now. He loves going on adventures by himself, so a group would be something he would just live for! Maybe he can find himself a future romance or two?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

Taanisi is a quiet mouse of a girl. She's cautious, but not a tattler. She is concerned for everyone's safety, and would probably be the most timid of the group. She could be the voice of reason. She isn't a party pooper, or at least tries not to be. Due to her mousey nature, she can be easily overridden, and will stop protesting once her words are disregarded. She'll go along to get along, but will privately be prepared to pick up the pieces. She is more likely to smile than laugh, and can easily be overlooked. However, she very much wants some friends, and would be drawn to this large group in hopes of finding a place to belong and be loved.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am
-wanted to keep the group kinda-ish small but...- ;3; YA'LL JUST PROVIDE SO MUCH RP POSSIBILITY! -CLINGS TO YOU ALL- Gonna talk with Schicks tonight...Thinking maybe the group would have two parts (the adventurers and the 'civilians'), or there would be a sign-up for the group RPs before they're started.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am
User Image

Nefarian wants to give them hell at some point in their adventures. emotion_dowant

I'm interested to see how that goes, especially if Zimran's gonna be watching over them.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm
@Aurrie: He will be awesome villian once the group gets a bit older! 8D

>.> ALSO. I'm thinking...sign-ups for group RPs. And maybe one or two members who kind of stay behind from adventures, ready to patch their buddies up when they get back. (Or get a grown-up to patch them up.)

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff