Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots & Romance: K'A, U'W, Firekin & M'J Need Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm
Boudaihobbit
I'd be up to RP with your little girl and Jelah since she's his aunt (his mother is Vu's daughter). I can start something for Akhzar : )

That would be absolutely fantastic really! Akhzar hasn't had any RP so I'd love to figure how she's going to turn out and grow. . . .

And Jelah had no idea she was an aunt, lol. So yeah, that would be great! (Unfortunately, I get all those family lines mixed. xD The joy of having a slew of half-siblings!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Dulcea
I have a potential mate offer for Nyu'li, Tahereh is a fairly light hearted immune girl who will spend much of her time roaming the boarders as scout. She is also a seer, and is a daughter of the goddess Talayeh so she'd encourage him to broaden his horizons in terms of his world view but likely wouldn't press the issue since she understands how hard it can all be sometimes.

I'd be very happy to see how Tahereh and Nyu'li get along! He really doesn't have anything planned at this present moment, and certainly would be fascinated (and perhaps a little unsure) about befriending someone who was half-god. He wouldn't want to be called out as not being devoted enough. . . or worse, be looked as betraying the Great Goddess.

xD

(Not that anyone would think that, of course, he's just . . . paranoid.)

But I'd be happy to let the me meet, and we can see how they get along? Any RP is good RP.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Absolutely~ I'll start something up after I finish my genetics homework unless you'd like to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 pm
We can has UW plots and rpz, yes please <333  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 am
RP for Akhzar!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm
When I get my Goddess of blood to K'A she could meet Nyu'li perhaps? I'm not sure when she'll get there, but I'd like her to meet some people when she does.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Dulcea

I'll try my best to gets something started tonight or tomorrow. xD If I do I'll PM ya. Otherwise if you get to ti first, I'm down with that too. Haha. No rush though!

Kaori_luv

U'W RP sounds great to me! What sort were you thinking? *really needs to fill out the forms for her U'W lot*

Annchen

Nyu'li would love to meet Veri! Depending if she shows herself as a true goddess or not, or tells him he is one, he'd likely be pretty stunned. He's not met any REAL gods before. . . . So it would be an eye opener for her!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm
I'm not sure if she'll approach in disguise or not, but she's "out of the closet" with Mith at least. I think she might come in full Goddess form since she could be a bit dangerous for the weaker members of the pride. Internal bleedings + Veri can't end well... If she shows who she is no one will hang out with her by accident. If that makes sense...

And tag by the way smile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 pm
Well Ive got a juve girl who I can rp with your cub <3

Achal need more rp so i can breed him again <3

And does Atuf (spelling) have any banu?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am
Kaori_luv

I would love any and all of that RP!

As for Atuf'hadi, he actually does not have any banu at this point and time. neutral He had one lined up but I don't think anything the RP has been tagged, so I need circle round and see how that goes!

But yeah, Akhzar really needs the development, so I'd love for her to meet another young one. And any of my lot could meet your Achal. They're all so dusty. . .

Annchen

That would be excellent! Nyu'li would be pretty amazed, and also kind of torn, to see a legitimate goddess on the lands of the pride. xD Though it would be appreciated if she avoided the heart of the pride. Unless she wanted to speed things along for a particularly hurting/suffering individual. x____x

Either way, Nyu'li would love to meet her. I think it would really affect his faith and belief. Not sure if it would be for the better or worse yet. . . . but I guess that's part of the fun.

Also, totally random, were you still up for backdated Nemanja & Veri RP? xD No rush, since I know you get busy and her muse can be fickle. Just was curious since we had talked about it in the past.

Boudaihobbit

Tag! Sorry for the delay. I tend to do most of my RPing/tagging on the weekends. . . .  

Uta

Shy Mage

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 am
Uta
Kaori_luv

I would love any and all of that RP!

As for Atuf'hadi, he actually does not have any banu at this point and time. neutral He had one lined up but I don't think anything the RP has been tagged, so I need circle round and see how that goes!

But yeah, Akhzar really needs the development, so I'd love for her to meet another young one. And any of my lot could meet your Achal. They're all so dusty. . .

I might have a girl for Atuf <33, just need to check a few things.

And Akhzar is very welcome to meet my little girls, she only been in the pride a short while and those far has spent most of her life in the rogue lands. Everything is all very new for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm
Kaori_luv

And Akhzar is very welcome to meet my little girls, she only been in the pride a short while and those far has spent most of her life in the rogue lands. Everything is all very new for her.

Sure thing! Just let me know . . . He needs a girl. He hasn't caught one yet. neutral

Ooooh, Akhzar would absolutely love to meet an outsider. I'm still trying to figure her out, so cub/juve RP would be pretty awesome.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 pm
There. . . updated U'W stuff too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 am
Uta
Uzochi is a very intelligent sort of cub. He's active, dutiful to his pride, and adores his family. He is big for a cub, but thus far doesn't want to do much other than follow in his grandpa Sliabh's footsteps. As he has no father figure in his life, his grandfather has moved in to fill the void (at least in the cubs head) and he wants nothing more than to take care of his brother and mother.

Sliabh would totally Take Uzochi under his wing!!! Grandpa adores all his babies, no matter what generation they are. X3 We should totally rp them together sometime.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm
Uta
Kaori_luv

Sure thing! Just let me know . . . He needs a girl. He hasn't caught one yet. neutral

Ooooh, Akhzar would absolutely love to meet an outsider. I'm still trying to figure her out, so cub/juve RP would be pretty awesome.

User Image

For Atuf, <3 She a rather energetic and rambunctious girl, who thrives for adventure. She knows her place in the pride as her aunt and best friend made sure she learned it, but this never quelled her mischevious side. Needless to say she won't be doing anything that would make her kajira, heaven forbid, but she not a laid back girly.

User Image

For either of your girls. He's kind and loyal, though a bit of a night owl. He loves his family dearly and would do anything for him. He's the son of Achal so his views on females are softer and he much prefers a willing female and could force himself onto anyone. He likes being liked.

He has yet to capture a banu, which means he is still in the rogue lands. This also mean ICly he doesnt know his mother is dead, or anything going on in the pride or with his family.

**I will start the cub rp in the morning <3 **

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces