Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
University of Hermes: Tremere Chantry (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm
Member of Clan Tremere: Mei Xue Todd

User Image

Current Rank: Neonate
Skills: Basic Path of Decay skills, record-keeping
Lineage: Killah Morgenstern
Current Projects: Studying of lore, especially on the newcomer Kuei-jin, and seeking tales of the oldest vampires.

Ghouls: None
Resident of Visitor?: Resident

Additional Information: Mated to Angele Etienne, a fellow Tremere neonate.

Questions: Not currently

Member of Clan Tremere: Bandon

User Image

Skills: Smooth Talking, Poison study/creating
Lineage: Killah Morgenstern
Current Projects: Poison chemistry. Creating new and studying old poisons, seeking effective use for non-traceable compounds.

Additional Information: Mated to Iseult Pendragon, a clanless female who fits Tremere should she choose to join our ranks.

Questions: Not at the moment.

Member of Clan Tremere: Desmond Savage

User Image

Current Rank: ((none))
Skills: Dominate, dabbles in thaumaturgy
Lineage: ((Not sure))
Current Projects: Path of blood

Resident of Visitor?: Resident (only goes out to feed, for training that can't be done underground, and when a superior sends him on a mission of sorts)

Additional Information: Desmond is a proud tremere who would gladly die for his clan (heres hoping it doesn't come to that)

Questions: Who would be Desmond's sire?

Member of Clan Tremere: Kiora Riddle

User Image

Current Rank: Fledgling
Skills: Research skills and divination, has done some dabbling in symbology and numerology
Lineage: Amon
Current Projects: Becoming more integrated into Tremere society. It's a new culture, and until I feel I understand the laws and methods of the clan, I will simply study with others rather than work on my own projects.

Additional Information: OOC:: Her birth father is an Ancillae in Cappadocian. She does not know this yet, plot wise, as she is freshly turned and has had no reason to run into him. Just an interesting plot point.

Questions: None for the moment.

Member of Clan Tremere: Tremere

User Image

Current Rank: Disciple of Caine
Skills: Alchemical Thaumaturgy
Lineage: Self Made
Current Projects: Immortality

Ghouls: ...None

Additional Information: Tremere is the progenitor of the clan and abhors certain behavior that would be fit for other clans.

Questions: Are you ready to achieve our goals?

Member of Clan Tremere: Amon Jalissen

User Image

Current Rank: Elder
Skills: Blood Magic
Lineage: Unknown
Current Projects: Serving the will of Tremere and his ends.

Additional Information: Amon isn't much of a people person.

Questions: Not at the moment.

Member of Clan Tremere: Greta Strauss

User Image

Skills: Thaumaturgy
Lineage: Unknown
Current Projects: Following the direction of both Tremere and Amon, as she is Amon's apprentice.

Ghouls: Not permitted to.

Additional Information: Greta is kind of emotionless.

Questions: None at the moment.

Member of Clan Tremere: Angele Etienne

User Image

Current Rank: Ancillae (according to the front page at least though her cert says Neonate so I dunno. XD; )
Skills: Dominate
Lineage: Unknkown
Current Projects: Advancing herself in both knowledge and skill.

Additional Information: Mated to Mei Xue Todd another Tremere clan member.

Questions: Non at this point~ =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm
The night was calm, the university silent for the time being. Residents and students having gone to bed long ago, or departed the building in general. This was the time of night he loved the most. The time he could walk the halls both above and below ground and not draw too much attention. he had made his rounds, checking in at just the right moment on his apprentice, and the others of his clan.

He knew all too well of their projects, and he knew all too well that all of them, if some form or another were trying to find out his. Such was the nature of tremere, find what you can and surrender nothing back. Do not get caught, that was what he rules said. Do not get caught. He laughed to himself as he moved down the stairs that lead to the underground. The walls wet with water, cold under his fingers as he ran them along the rock. "Those that are foolish are those that do not get far in this life, and surely that is hardly me." He smirked and rounded he corner at the bottom of the stairs, his personal lab and quarters at the far end of the entrance hall. All the room surrounded, what was a large meeting room. This, this is where the inner council met, the elders of Tremere.

He pushed the door aside that lead to his office, he tossing his coat upon a chair before closing the door behind him. He would make notes, compile them in the mass of journals that lined his walls. This is what was done this night, and this is what he expected.

((RP is open to anyone that might wish to join in. XD))  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image walks into the university, it had been a a long time since she had been here, she was assignment that had taking years to complete in her her masters lab and now once she had completed her task she was told to return to the university. Was anyone still around, she walks around on the first floor and watches for anyone that might be around~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm
Bandon had finished up his latest research when he heard the elder's soft footfalls echoing down the hall. He gathered his findings, and followed Lazarus to his office. Even though he couldn't see him, Bandon could scent his elder, and found his way easily. The door was closed, and so he knocked softly, knowing very well he would be heard.
"Pardon my intrusion, sir", he said softly. "I was hoping to show you my latest findings. If you'd rather I come back at a later time, I'd be more than happy to oblige." Patiently, he waited for an answer.

Artymus
Crew

Divine Krampus

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm
Lazarus was startled when he heard the knock upon the door. So, life had in fact come back to his haven, and that fact alone brought a smile to the face of the centuries old vampire. He let the door swing open, his eye falling on Bandon before the male even knew the door had moved. "Come in, and speak your mind, for yes, I do wish to know these findings that you speak of." He moved his thin form into his seat, relaxing back into the fine leather of the chair. He was a creature of comfort, and no expense was too much for that comfort.

"I believe we have met, but once before this, Bandon, and never in my own personal quarters. Take a seat." He motioned to the chair before him and smirked, he pulling a heavy, leather bound, book from a drawer, beginning to write. So many things to do, so little time in which to do them.

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff