Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
☆Theme Contest☆ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Winners
  Are listed in the first post.
View Results

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey
Since the bouquet coloring isn't required it won't be counted.

But mamarita, you have 11 items given you had to purchase two armbands in order to cover your avatar.

Hopefully I have everyone's count correct as I must be off to bed now. I am so proud of everyone's honesty and am happy that you are participating in this.

I will sign in long enough to do a count and will probably have to sign back off.

I also believe that for this week, and also given I've been dressing up in orange for the month, I'll dress in all the colors each day! Today will be my Leukemia/Orange day.
I had 12 on yesterday. I can list the items if you want. Today's is 11, the bouquet hides the ring but it's on her.

Would you be so kind as to list them. I checked your equipped list and counted 11 so if you can list the items to show me all 12 I would appreciate that. Go ahead and pm me the tektek listing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 pm
Rannchan
I am participating today as well. =)
You posted a bit early for Monday's but I'll go ahead and accept it. It's probably when you're on so you can't help that.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm
September Wolf
Here I am again, rocking up for day 2! biggrin

(I'm wearing white shoes, but you can't see them... do they still count? 4laugh )

Of course they count. n.n

In your honor I'll be sporting a Clear Lung based outfit today!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm
dragonmonkey
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey

But mamarita, you have 11 items given you had to purchase two armbands in order to cover your avatar.

Hopefully I have everyone's count correct as I must be off to bed now. I am so proud of everyone's honesty and am happy that you are participating in this.

I will sign in long enough to do a count and will probably have to sign back off.

I also believe that for this week, and also given I've been dressing up in orange for the month, I'll dress in all the colors each day! Today will be my Leukemia/Orange day.
I had 12 on yesterday. I can list the items if you want. Today's is 11, the bouquet hides the ring but it's on her.

Would you be so kind as to list them. I checked your equipped list and counted 11 so if you can list the items to show me all 12 I would appreciate that. Go ahead and pm me the tektek listing.
Mhmm, I forgot that anytime you wear two of something Gaia only lists it once. I'll edit the tektek into this in one second. Waiting on the site.  

Therapist Hope

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey

Mhmm, I forgot that anytime you wear two of something Gaia only lists it once. I'll edit the tektek into this in one second. Waiting on the site.

Also gaia doesn't list what form of the item you're wearing. Like the Seracila Pendant has different items but it just lists the pendent. I went ahead and counted it after going into tektek and seeing for myself that it does have orange items.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm
dragonmonkey

Also gaia doesn't list what form of the item you're wearing. Like the Seracila Pendant has different items but it just lists the pendent. I went ahead and counted it after going into tektek and seeing for myself that it does have orange items.
Ahh that's true too. I'll start listing tekteks too of what I wear if it will help. My staff is from the Seracila Pendant. Here's yesterdays, plus my Bouquet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Item Information]

Item List:
Demonbow
Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace
Orange Heart Hairpin
Orange Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Lovely Genie Orange Belly Gem
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Lovely Genie Orange Headpiece
Lovely Genie Double Gold Earrings
Gold Promise Ring
Black Strapless Bra
Jackster Leggings
Slashed Pumpkin Orange Jacket
Pumpkin Orange Shredded Skirt  

Therapist Hope

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey

Ahh that's true too. I'll start listing tekteks too of what I wear if it will help. My staff is from the Seracila Pendant.

I counted your staff in already for today yet I keep on only getting the count of 10 so if you can do another tektek listing. I prefer if you pm the tekteks please. gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm
dragonmonkey
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey

Ahh that's true too. I'll start listing tekteks too of what I wear if it will help. My staff is from the Seracila Pendant.

I counted your staff in already for today yet I keep on only getting the count of 10 so if you can do another tektek listing. I prefer if you pm the tekteks please. gaia_diamond
Sure and sorry.  

Therapist Hope

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey
Therapist Hope
dragonmonkey

Sure and sorry.
It's alright. It's not as if I'm angry at you, I'm just making you aware. As I stated in my Team Thread I'm hard one to get angry and I'm also pretty easy going so if every rule is not followed, as long as it's not a major rule like Flaming or Trolling in the thread, then I'm fine with it being broken a couple of times.

Anyways I redid your count for today as well. It was my own eyes miscounting the items.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
dragonmonkey
It's alright. It's not as if I'm angry at you, I'm just making you aware. As I stated in my Team Thread I'm hard one to get angry and I'm also pretty easy going so if every rule is not followed, as long as it's not a major rule like Flaming or Trolling in the thread, then I'm fine with it being broken a couple of times.

Anyways I redid your count for today as well. It was my own eyes miscounting the items.
Oh I didn't think you were. And thank you for correcting it. I know that the ring and earrings are hard to see. Plus some items are one but show up as a pair like the earrings or her wrist things, and sometimes it's multiples of an item like my genie bangles.  

Therapist Hope

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm
dragonmonkey
Rannchan
I am participating today as well. =)
You posted a bit early for Monday's but I'll go ahead and accept it. It's probably when you're on so you can't help that.

It was Monday in my time zone already and it was the only time I could get on. =) I'll have to do the same tonight. I'll change shortly but won't post to join today for another hour or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm
1:10 am on day three. Sending tektek now.  

Therapist Hope

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am
"Victory is always possible..."

12:04am on day 2 for me n.n
I'll send the tektek~

"...for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
Napoleon Hill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 am
2:24am on Day 3. =)

A bit later than I said I would, but here I am to participate in Day 3. =)  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:12 pm
11/3 reporting in on day 3.. tektek being sent!  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff