Full Name: Lien Song
Nicknames: Orphan Song
Notable Title: None
Birth date: June 21st
Sexuality: Straight
Home Nation: Fire Nation
Gong Jen Position:

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Stereotypically Fiery. Occasionally starts shouting without realizing it. Despite her rather brash attitude she's a kind person.
Take on battle: Bring it on.
Theme song:
Height: Five feet Seven inches tall
Weight: One Hundred and Thirty-Four pounds
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Fair
Outfits: Traditional Clothes, anything breezy and easy to move in, [Comfort over appearance]

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Rice Sweets
Drink: Tea
Color: Red
Animal: Birds

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Anything bitter
Drink: liquer (it freakin burns! Did you know that! I didn't know that!)
Color: Brown... too plain.
Animal:

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
Born on the day of the Summer solstice her birth came at the cost of her mother's life and Lien's father in his grief abandonned her as a baby. The one thing her mother gave her in the last moments of her life was her name, Lien Song. Growing up in the care of an orphanage the neighborhood kids found great joys in reminding her of her heritage or lack thereof which brought her to blows with them on more than one occasion. Thoguh once they knew it made her angry it only made them press the button more and more until one day they made her so angry that when she lashed out at one of them flames sprung forth burning one of her tormentors rather badly, though in that same degree she herself was burned by her own uncontrolled flames. The consequences were luckily lessened by sympathy of her own injuries which were worse than those of the boy she hurt leaving them to conclude she'd learned the lesson in a rather harsh manner already. It was at this point that there was a dramatic shift in her personality the awakening of her abilities as a bender had frightened her... but it had also been such a rush to feel the fire coursing in her veins. Though despite her newfound eagerness to pursue her ability she was unable to make any progress with her ability for years lacking both a teacher and a dire need to show such explosive power again. Eventually she managed to find a teacher and brushed her skill up enough to be considered a Trainee of the Gong Jen.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Specialized Bending: -To Be Decided-

Weapon Class: -To Be Decided-
Weapon Name: -To Be Decided-
Weapon Description: -To Be Decided-
Weapon Location: -To Be Decided-

XXXXP E T S
Name: None
Species: -